It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghosts of Hillcrest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For the personal aid your seeking, regarding the entity's. I watched many types of hunting or paranormal investigations - the one thing i can say is your mindset does have a lot to do with. It does sound tho that its also effecting your loved ones which then it does become a personal problem.

I want to help- because i too have had or walked into negative "areas" - A hospital more recently that was condemned.. Yourself aside with religious belief there is ways to fight this back..

A lot of it has to do with yourself first.. "they" deem a time to escape- A way too attach themselves; and what you described exactly was in ways what i, and a friend was going through.

Once you allow something or give permission (at times) - The mental projection and what you feel really allows them to use that at their remorse (emotionally) .. They can pick on you.. Don't let this - Fight back... don't give them permission, ask nicely, or instigate nicely for them to leave- Let it known that you are done with the harassment.

Maybe after if you mentally cant do it alone - look into other means to help aid a clense , Possible a Sage ritual if you looked into it.

There is "other" ways that have to do with rituals or binds that are deemed "Mythical"; too some of the world...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

Has anyone mentioned the white, wispy "smoke" that went by in the you tube video at the 22:24 mark?

Were you smoking a cigarette at that time?
edit on 8/13/2013 by sled735 because: add to post

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
SEE REFERENCE: See OP's prior thread that resulted in this one...

BACKGROUND: If you read this current thread and feel like you're missing something, the OP tells of his original paranornal experience in his previous thread. It will clear up a few references in this thread (such as "the see'er") not detailed in this post, but, describes or includes the story in previous thread. If you read prior, it sets the stage and gives more clarity into this one :-) ...especially if you are like me and read all the text first and go back to view youtube videos whithin the post after.
-cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, that was my bad. Im a smoker, and im pretty sure i was having one right then.... Sorry

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Just finished the video. Great job!!!

Now off to listen to the audio....

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If you start listening around these times, you will hear:

8:30 male whisper, followed by female sigh/cry
13:50 female voice "whos there"
48:18 low growl after i ask if its the "dark man"
50:00 whispers, snarls, etc.

Also, whispers and growls can be heard all throughout middle section (15 minutes to 45 minutes)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You caught a lot of stuff! Awesome!

It would be nice if some professionals would jump on here and offer to clean the audio up for you to make the EVPs more clear. I know there are bound to be some on ATS. They just haven't seen this thread.

You said you were putting up a better audio with what was captured, and a caption of the words. That WILL make it easier to distinguish when it's you all talking, or the ghosts.
I look forward to hearing that.

Did anyone else notice the sound around the first and middle part that sounded like unworldly metallic music? Like the sound some people say the hear coming from the sky?
I thought that was weird!

Good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dothedew
If you start listening around these times, you will hear:

8:30 male whisper, followed by female sigh/cry
13:50 female voice "whos there"
48:18 low growl after i ask if its the "dark man"
50:00 whispers, snarls, etc.

Also, whispers and growls can be heard all throughout middle section (15 minutes to 45 minutes)

Hey, did you see my post? Who said "no harm" at 15:32??

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nekodos

"No Harm" was spoken by Laura, my neighbors mother. The "Good Angels" bit though....... I believe i missed that when i initially listened to the recording when we got back.....

Im not sure if it was one of us, or an EVP, but it is deffinately interesting. When i get off work, ill ask the people i went with if any of them remember saying that and try to debunk it. Wether i can or cant, ill reply and let you know

Also, i just downloaded a voice recorder for my phone that records in mp3 instead of wav. that im going to try out next time. Seems like the quality is 10 times better than my stock recorder (340 kbps as opposed to 92)
edit on 13-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Nekodos

"No Harm" was spoken by Laura, my neighbors mother. The "Good Angels" bit though....... I believe i missed that when i initially listened to the recording when we got back.....

Im not sure if it was one of us, or an EVP, but it is deffinately interesting. When i get off work, ill ask the people i went with if any of them remember saying that and try to debunk it. Wether i can or cant, ill reply and let you know

Also, i just downloaded a voice recorder for my phone that records in mp3 instead of wav. that im going to try out next time. Seems like the quality is 10 times better than my stock recorder (340 kbps as opposed to 92)
edit on 13-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

Ok, thanks for clearing that up and checking out the other bit!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ever since I went the last time, my wife has been horribly sick. Also, the next day after we went, I started seeing things at work (shadows, things standing behind me, ETC) and its been making me feel really uncomfortable. I never thought much of it, until we started looking into Demonology. I firmly believe something has followed us and possibly attached itself to us.

i need to know if anyone has any idea how to get rid of this thing. Get it away from us, away from my home and family. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there. I'm not an expert or anything, but I have some suggestions for you. I am a network guy and when it comes to security, we believed in a layered approach in protecting 127.0.0.1 (home!).

1. Faith and Belief. Your most powerful weapons. If you don't do it with faith and belief, get someone who cant. It doesn't work if you don't have those two critical elements.

2. Open all your windows and crack open all your doors. Get a bundle of tied sage. Light the sage and let it burn for about a minute. Extinguish it so it smokes and then make a circular movement where you are standing and say a soft prayer while believing you are now protected. Do this clockwise and 3 times. You'll need a feather or use your hand and fan the smoke around the room. At any doorway or window, you need to smudge a little of the ash on the doorway and/or windowsill. Say a soft prayer and tell the spirit or demon their energy is no longer welcome and they must leave. You can close any window or door once you have done this. Always start most northerly and work clockwise through the house. try to finish by a door or window and try to come full circule in your house, having cleansed every room.

Remember to disable smoke alarms
Keep pets somewhere safe.

3. Take salt and say a prayer over it. Take the sage ashe that is left and the salt and line all thresholds (doorways and windowsills which represents entryways or egresses to your home) with a small, thin line of the mixture. It is a good idea to use a little this mixture to anoint the doors, engine area and trunk of any vehicle as well as any clothing you use to hunt in.

4. Take 4 wooden religious icons that have meaning for you and pray over them. At the height of midday, bury them in each of the 4 corners of your property. You should have a little religious iconography in your home as well.

The goal is to cleanse and protect your house, your vehicle and any possessions negative energy could cling to and then prevent it from being able to follow you back home.

You should burn sage and renew the ashe marks periodically and the whole process at least once every 6 months or a year, depending on how much risk you take. I once helped a friend do this and it cleansed her home and property of a lot of negative energy -- which never came back. It is a lot of investment from you in personal energy, but that is also what help fuels it.

Good Luck and post back if it helps you.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thanatos0042

Thanks for the help. So far, weve burned candles and inscents, and put lavender oil over each of the thresholds with salts (couldnt find sage yet) and it seems to have helped so far.... (we tried this about a day before your post) .

Now we just have to deal with whatever were seeing when were out and about (work, stores, etc.)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

If you can't find sage smudge sticks in your area, just google "sage smudge sticks". I just did and there are a lot of stores that sell them online. The highest priced was $5.25, and the lowest was $3.25. They had different kinds.

Glad to hear things are improving. Sounds like they are following you. Keep those religious icons and crystals close!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Now we just have to deal with whatever were seeing when were out and about (work, stores, etc.)

I'd recommend you burn the sage anyway, just to be safe. We have a few shops where I live that you can get it from, but most of this kind of stuff I order from the net.

As well as making sure to do the clock-wise circle with the smoking sage around each person who is seeing something. Then you should do a cleansing on each of your vehicles, the property line and as well as any items or clothing which might have managed to pick something up. Have everyone wear iconography they have faith in.

That should help take care of that.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't hear what you are hearing . . . could just be the poor quality of my laptop speakers.

I agree about sage though, use it, and visualize blinding white light coming from you and filling every room of your house. Not sure why it works but it has always worked for us.

Good luck and be careful.

Thanks for the clips.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

Probably speakers and the quality of the recording. The majority of what i heard, i heard off of VLC media player. I downloaded it because you can boost the audio 200%. Makes things alot louder and alot clearer.I had to be careful to only crank it up to about 175%..... Anything higher started to distort the sound quality (static, metallic-robot sounding voices, etc.)

Had to use it because of my low end headphones (you get what you pay for, and i spent 7 bucks on them)

edit on 15-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I know this is slightly off topic, but on #4 you said WOODEN religious icons. Is there something special about wood? I am curious about this as I was wondering not that long ago about wood and spirits, in particular when it comes to spirit knocks.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I know this is slightly off topic, but on #4 you said WOODEN religious icons. Is there something special about wood? I am curious about this as I was wondering not that long ago about wood and spirits, in particular when it comes to spirit knocks.

Not special, per say. Wood is one of natures living elements and both symbolically and spiritually will resonate with the land it is connected to. Once you buy anything in the earth, it is considered connected again (or reconnected) to that area.

As it decays, it once again becomes part of the natural order of things (living, dying, decaying, becoming part of where it came from in the beginning, a.k.a all part of the natural lifecycle). This is part of what provides protection for the land you are connecting the religious icons to. Faith and belief is also part of it.

Metals, plastics, ceramics and most other materials don't have that same lifecycle symbology or natural spiritual connection. Maybe you could use something made of rock lol.

The other materials though, are fine to have around your house, car or even worn, since there are usually a different set of goals involved where that whole lifecycle symbology doesn't lend the same spiritual weight.

Anyway, that's what I have been taught/learned as the reason for it, I don't know if that's all there is to it or if it doesn't entirely matter. But it seems to have some resonance of truth to me at least. Ultimately things usually come down to what we most believe or have faith in, as that is what gives us spiritual power.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Than you for the speedy reply

It will continue to be a mystery to me then...lol

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Not a problem, I am sorry I couldn't definitively clear it up for you.

I'm not sure there IS any definitive reason though. When it comes to spiritual things, faith and belief and tradition tend to be what gives things power.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join