It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghosts of Hillcrest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
After days of trial and error (and a few technical difficulties) I have put together two seperate videos together for everyones viewing pleasure...... The first video is a walkthrough during the day of the old Hillcrest Sanitorium site. The site itself is huge (originally located on 270 acres) and we have only covered about 3-5 acres of the area. The rest of it has been sold and built upon.

LINK: www.youtube.com...

The second video, contains an introduction, followed by about 45 minutes of selected audio from 3 seperate visits to the Sanitorium. The clips of audio were the sections of the recording with the most EVP,s/voices. You can somewhat easily differentiate between the EVP,s and our voices, due to the recorder being used. Our voices on the recorder sound distant, whereas the EVP,s sound very close and fairly clear. Growls are also heard throughout. The only quiet EVP was recorded towards the end of our first visit. Right before you hear us talking about the batteries in one of our camera's dying, you hear a female voice say "whos there?" it happens pretty fast.

LINK: www.youtube.com...

I do have an update. Since these videos were taken, our neighbors mother and our "spirit seer" friend have returned several times. According to them, the little girl is not there any longer. The only things that remain are the black demon/spirits. The "spirit seer" has been physically sick and drained constantly since one of the last times she went. She was not blessed before entering the site. This got me thinking.....

Ever since I went the last time, my wife has been horribly sick. Also, the next day after we went, I started seeing things at work (shadows, things standing behind me, ETC) and its been making me feel really uncomfortable. I never thought much of it, until we started looking into Demonology. I firmly believe something has followed us and possibly attached itself to us.

Our neighbors mother and others have tried banishing whatever it is that is up there, and not only did it not work, but it seems to have pissed it off even more. Im being totally serious here, i need to know if anyone has any idea how to get rid of this thing. Get it away from us, away from my home and family. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, on a lighter note, I didnt plan for it to take so long to get these up, next time Ill try not to put a time frame on things like this so I dont string anyone along.

Also, in the next week or so, I plan to go to another haunted area close by. No demons, just spirits. Ive been there before, but the audio and pictures are looong gone. If I find anything there, Ill make sure and post about it, and Maybe put up another vid. Thanks, and Enjoy

Clips are edited
edit on 11-8-2013 by dothedew because: oops

They should be showing up as public. Is it working?
edit on 11-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sorry about your demon infestation. I hope it works out
It's getting kinda late (meaning I might need some peace of mind) but due to my horrific curiousity on these matters I'll allow myself some goosebumps.

EDIT: Your video is currently shown as private so I can't access it, edit the clips' youtube settings to public so everyone can see it.
edit on 11-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

You will get goosebumps, i promise. The first EVP we caught, is whike we are walking, no talking, so there is no other audio contamination. It even drowns out our footsteps....

Also, pay attention to the walkthrough. I havent listened to it all the way, but during editing, i heard a growl right before i start talking about my "episode". Im sure if we recorded one, there could be more

Clips have been edited for public view.... didnt know i had to do that, thanks
edit on 11-8-2013 by dothedew because: just cuz

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

You have to fix the videos so they are not private or no one can see them.

Not sure how to do that though, must be in the settings on youtube somewhere.

Although normally I would say that it is nothing, your story sure does sound like something. Perhaps you need to find a more experienced medium or psychic to help figure out if you have something attached to you or not.
I know or at least I hear, that it can happen, but have never experienced it myself, although I have been attacked before.

I do want to see the videos, get those fixed so we all can see them.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these, dothedew. Because I'd been already reading what happened I got less scared by your intro, but you videoing it definitely made it more real. I'll watch the second clip after I've had some rest. Exciting!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I LOVED the first video. It gave your story a lot more feel to go on and a good visual of the area and a great re-accounting of what you have seen there.

I would recommend you dig deeper into the story behind the land. I think there is more than a sanatorium, could even be some native background to the area that you are not aware of. I would also recommend you try to do some EVP sessions under that tree where you think Valerie is buried. That whole field to the left of the tree had a graveyard feel to it.

That was a very interesting video after reading your first thread. You did very well!

The second video/sound I would recommend you break up if you can into segments with what you think are EVP's. It was very hard to listen to the entire thing and pick out what was you and your friends Vs what might be EVP's. However, you do have the entire sound clip, so that is good for analyzing. You just need to break it down and seperate what you got so individual EVP's can be listened to. I actually listened to the entire thing, but like I said, it was very hard to pick out what you think you got EVP-wise from what you are saying through the entire experiences.

Over all, it was an interesting couple of hours worth of watching and listening, but I dunno how many will have the patience to sit through the entire 50+minute sound clip, although the first one with your re-accounting of the area and experiences was excellent

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting . I am watching them now .

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My wife and I both had a comment right before you said it on the video, which was I would hate to live in the houses built there. It was kind of funny, as my wife was saying that someone was buried under the tree just as you said it too...

Part of why I think there is more than just the sanatorium is because it is at a high point for the land, and something just kind of tells me that the natives in that area knew that as well, long before the buildings were erected.

It is just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Im planning on going to another spot in the next week or so, and putting something together for that. When i do, i can also make a clip of the individualized EVP recordings from the sanitorium.

Ive never made something like that before, and my computer barely let me do it. I was already running way behind schedule with posting the video, so instead of detailed editing, i just bunched it up and put it up as is. I wanted to have them both together under an hour, but time wise it was taking too long. Now that i actually know what im doing....... Itll be a LOT easier.

I will isolate the EVPS and add them to my next thread, or just add them to this one and link them together

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Right on

It's good stuff and an honest approach,
you are doing a good job!

I just hope whatever is making everyone sick passes without incident.
With all of that ground being turned over, you never know what you are being exposed to, but if it is something paranormal, I would look into seeking some sort of advice from either a pastor (if you are religious) or a medium/psychic who comes with good references.

Protection is something I have had to come to terms with myself over the last year or so, because there really are things out there that can mess with you if you run into them.

I kind of half believed that before, but now I fully believe it.
Always be careful

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You should attempt to contact Lorraine Warren, or someone with a similar connection. Your story sounds like the plot of the Conjuring, in all honesty.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaox

I wish it was. At least then i could charge tickets....... And get a good cast

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really like your way of presenting videos, dothedew. Listening to the EVP now.

I have to agree with the EVP being a bit too dragged out, and I couldn't pick out the growls or noises you mentioned. Segmenting the raw EVPs and focusing on, and explaining, the vital parts would be better. You could make a second video where you leave this EVP as the raw one but pick out the important parts in the second video.
edit on 12-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hey i noticed in the beginning of the walk through and while the camera man was looking into the woods, it looked like I saw white figures, be there one minute then disappear. It could have just been the light, but I thought it was interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm happy to see you got these up.

Unfortunately, I had to work overtime this morning, so I don't have time to watch the videos before going to bed. It will be time to get up in about 4 hours.

I probably won't have time until tomorrow morning when I get home. Can't wait!

To answer your question... I believe the only way to get rid of a demon requires either a demonologist, or a priest/clergyman. Also, I watched a show recently where some people who practiced Wicca got rid of a demon. It was a group of four woman. If I can remember which show it was, I'll see if it is on YouTube and post it here.

Going to bed now. My eyes are beginning to cross.
Have a good day.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Im looking into that right now. Do you know about what time that happened in the vid?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

I totally understand. Im going to start isolating them tonight and string em together, so itll end up being seperate 5-7 second clips with the EVP's, including a message on the screen when it happens. It is hard to distinguish them from our voices as i put it up though, i just ran short of time. Ill try my best to get up a revised EVP video though, for sure.

Also, ill try to convert my neighbors mothers recording to play. Its a qcp file, so itll be tricky. However, the last time she went (last week, a week and a half after they attempted to banish the dark spirit) she recorded a male voice saying "GET OUT" or "GO AWAY" something to that affect. Ive heard her talk about it, but havent heard it personally yet. If its real, then i will include it as well

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Cheers, keep at it!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those interested:

08:34 first creepy
14:56 a cry, followed by a few more?
15:32 Did someone say "no harm"?
17:20 quick/good angels?
23:15 strange sound starts after proposal to speak into the box
23:53 someone spoke, other than the person speaking :-D

Had to do other stuff after that, but those were interesting.
I suppose 15:32 was an actual person saying it, otherwise it would have been included in the original OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just jumping in here for a minute to state that there is a difference between SANATORIUM and SANITARIUM. One for illness and the other for pyschiatric issues.

Im thinking one would get different responses and evidence from a place where people were very ill...knew that they were, and wanted to go home.

With PYSCHIATRIC hospitals, the patients didnt really know day-to-day what was going on and/or necessarily why they were there.

I think this would bring about 2 very different kinds of evidence.

Thanks for this thread!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join