It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires accounts....can they be real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
As soon as they sell bottles of True Blood in the local store we know it for sure

Aint that keptchup? O.o i always wanted to taste those. Wait, i'm a vampire? But i never watched true Blood before.... O:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

They do. It's carbonated, sweet, and tastes like oranges.

Guess I'm a vampire, because I LOVE the stuff.

If they don't sell it in a store near you, you can also order it by the case.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Well I guess I prefer sucking on a fairy

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by jcutler12888

To each his own!

One of the meanings of my name in Gaelic is white fairy and white ghost. So...fairy...vampire...ghost...psychic...I just don't know, I'm having an identity crisis! LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I knew a guy from San Francisco who said the same thing once...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

LOL I think we have a different view on "fairy"

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There are many weird and wondrous things I do believe in. But no vampires, werewolf's or real witches.

Old fears among superstitious people that manifested itself somewhere in the dark ages and gave a lot of material for fiction and horror writers to use.

Interesting? Sure why not. But not real.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Do vampires exist? yes they do exist.
They reside in the dark, they can't stand the light, death is assured if they see the light.
They have no reflexion, mirroring therefore is useless.
High in the towers of their castle is where they live, the towers are round walls without windows, so light cannot enter.
Those who are in darkness, are potential victims of a vampire, and no match because a vampire is strong and have an attraction to which one surrenders himself.
With ease they set their teeth in their victims until their victims have nothing left to bleed, or they become a vampire themself, few manage to escape a vampire because they are not completely in the dark so the grip and strength of the vampire is less.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

There are worse things than the mythical blood sucking vampire believe me but it may be drawn as a conclusion that they are the western version of the hungry ghosts of eastern tradition.
I have encountered worse but never seen a true vampire so I do not believe in them, but just in case I suggest keeping two garlic coated corks in your pocket to apply as necessary.
Seriously though if you believe strongly enough in god the worst any demon can do is try to attack you and nothing more but you can expect them to try to break any belief you may have and pull you down to the pit of despair, As I said earlier there are energy leeches or vile/negative vortex whom feed on suffering, they cause strife in the household and stress and depression as well as usually being accompanied by some form of psychic or elemental phenomenon.
When all is said and done bad people are bad people weather they be physical or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

That appears to be a very weak or 'thin' argument...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join