It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires accounts....can they be real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I just watched a movie which portraits the history of a vampire girl who falls in love for a young boy. No, this is not twilight. It's a very intersting movie. The movie is called Let me In and gives an ideal of what would happen if Vampires could be real. It's a very intersting and good movie.

Let Me In is a 2010 British-Americanromantic horror filmwritten and directed by Matt Reeves and starring Kodi Smit-McPhee and Chloë Grace Moretz. It is based on the 2008 Swedish film Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in), directed by Tomas Alfredson, and the novel of the same name by John Ajvide Lindqvist. It tells the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child in Los Alamos, New Mexico in the early 1980s.

From Wikipedia

So i decided o find how a human could become a vampire in real life. Just liek the werewolf case last year. I didn't found anything on the topic. But i found some very intersting accounts. Just read:

I work at a blood bank and we always receive lots of blood sometimes our stock gets so full we can't even accommodate more but we're always told to say that we are in short supply. Different collection vans come to collect blood packs from different hospitals and everything is accounted for, but a lot of the blood goes over to hospitals outside of town and I recently found out they are fake, and the last two employees who inquired about this died of 'animal attacks'.

This account was just from two days ago. This gives us an idea: vampires coulld avoid humans by buying blood? Well, it makes sense.

Thirty years ago a similar account fro ma guy who said to have met a vampire on New York. Well this account give us the same idea. Vampires might be just humans mentally. They can be evil, good and very evil. It seems that they try to avoid people at all cost:

There were three real vampire encounters here in New York that were documented by authorities. The first one was released to the public, it happened around late 70’s or early 80’s and the second one was classified and sent to the Feds to be investigated. The third one was also partially released to the public. The first one goes like this:

A guy gets hit by an ambulance and thrown like 30 to 40 feet in a crowded intersection. There was an ambulance already there at the intersection waiting for the light. All they had to do was open the door and put the guy in the ambulance. They get him to the hospital where he refused all treatment, including blood work and X-rays. He wanted to leave, but he was surrounded by hospital staff and other patients in the ER. He even refused to give his name. They put him in a private room with a nurse outside. He refused all food and water as well. An elderly couple come to visit him carrying very heavy army duffle bags, they leave later without the duffle bags. An ER tech comes to pick up patient for X-rays, he goes with the X-rays, tech, nurse goes into the room to find out what they brought into the duffle bags to him. She goes into the bathroom and finds a bunch of blood donation bags on the floor, mostly empty, she turns around and runs out of the room, the wheelchair is there with the orderly sitting in it, with fang holes on his neck. She screams and armed security guard comes running (this was the secure floor).

He flashes fangs at guard, and the guard shoots. The bullets did absolutely nothing to him. He then jumps out of the window, which was like 15 - 20 stories above the ground and actually runs off like nothing ever happened to him.

This was documented on Beyond Belief, Fact or Fiction as a true story. The nurse took an early retirement.

----------------
I also watched a TV program way back ago where a jornalist in New York city had contats with people who addimited to be vampires. They claimed to avoid humans at all custs. Well, the jornalist dissapeared some days after that. Some say she was abducted by aliens

So what you think? Can vampires be real or are these story's just from entertainiment?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh no not another vampire thread.

Their is a study somewhere that someone did to prove that vampires cannot biologically exist or at least exist in the way that the movies would have you believe they would work. I will dig around for you to see if I can find that.

Why vampires can't exist
edit on 11-8-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To my understanding, vampires and werewolves share a similar psychosis. Werewolves are people who are deeply in tune with their animal instincts, and identify with wolves. Vampires take psychological comfort from imbibing blood, and have immersed themselves in vampiric culture because it soothes their "condition". Biologically speaking, the average human body is incapable of digesting more than a minimal amount of blood.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There are some sad people whom actually have dental work done to create fang's and bite and drink one another's blood but they are a fringe extreme that some goth sometime's become mistaken for, If a man drinks another mans blood it is cannibalism (short and simple) but the Masai tribe of Kenya drink from the jugular of there cattle, they are very brave warrior's whom value there cattle very highly, during there initiation into adulthood the mob a lion and the initiate has to pull the lions tale.

Blood is high protein and in theory you could gain most of what you needed though a vampire biting me would likely have a coronary brought on a short time later through a radical increase in it's cholesterol levels.

There are also satanic cult's whom have committed some terrible atrocity's in the past including murdering and eating there victim's.

There are real vampires but I don't think the like of this supernatural man are the same as they tend to feed off negative energy and cause arguments, depression, family strife and misery all so they can feed of the negative energy, they are referred to as energy leeches/vile cortex etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hey did you ever hear the theory that the AIDS virus was initially formulated in a lab as a weopon against Vampires. It was extremely effective against them because of their super fast metabolism, but when it was initially tested on human subjects there was apparently no side effects because of our extremely low metabolism.

It wasn't until years later that any apparent side effects were proving to be fatal, and by that time the elitists had injected themselves with the virus as a protection against Vampires, because the Vampires knew what the AIDS virus smelt like so they didn't attack people who had it.

You see, just like any apex predator who knows how to sniff-out prey, the Vampires must know how to sniff-out blood. For example an O-negative Vampire can't just simply attack an AB+positive victim, otherwise their blood would coagulate. Every Superman has a Kryptonite.

In earlier times Vampires had to hold an office of trust and power, so they could manipulate their own lifestyle to fit into the everyday workings of the communities in which they lived without arousing suspicion. Like that of a priest. They had to become resourceful in order to survive so they impersonated a priest and preached from a mock church. They could come out during the day inside a church because the stained glass windows could block out the UV light and the unknowing parishioners would never suspect them as a vampire. Have you ever noticed how frighteningly evil some of those stained glass themes are.

The added benefits of impersonating a priest is that they can dictate their versions of the law to the masses without fear of debate, and instil a belief system into them which suited their cause. Like, don't have sex before your married. This is because by increasing your number of sexual partners, you increase the chances of tarnishing your blood. Priests can't marry because they are married to the church. Double edged sword here, this binds them to the church during daylight hours, while a married partner would increase the chances of discovery. But if they had to priests usually travelled by coach during the day.

I was told this story by a nursing student many years ago when I was a teaching student at the same Uni. She then went on to say how because of the multitude of blood-borne viruses out there, Vampires must be very particular about victim selection, and more often than not, (you guessed it) virgins have the sweetest blood, because of their lack of interaction with un-clean mates, they obviously haven't acquired any impurities in the blood yet. Say for example that a Vampire drank from a victim who was suffering from a severe case of the herpes virus, then because of the vampires metabolism and the way they must regulate that blood throughout their body within seconds of it entering, then eventually their entire body would breakout in herpes sores, just like barnacles on a whale, LOL. Which lends credence to theory that many of them today work in medical fields searching for vaccines to kill off many blood borne viruses. Many are multi-millionaires who can afford to hibernate in their Park Avenue apartments during the day and attend fund raisers at night.

Because the Vampires must be so particular about their prey due to their severe reactions to poor choices, they will never be able to outnumber us. So until every blood borne virus is cured and the bridging between blood groups is discovered, they will forever be few in number and secretive of their identity.

NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN VAMPIRES. This is just a theory I was told once.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Make a great novel though with a cabal of vampire politicians and there clan's, a bit like an alternative to an alien invasion plot though as far as aid's being artificial I despite claims that it is older believe that to be correct and it was released in Africa by west German scientists working for a Nazi owned pharmaceutical company IG Farban en.wikipedia.org...
The release however backfired as instead of depopulating Africa as was there intent it was spread by the jet set age the higher number of homosexual encounters than there statistical probability projection showed.
Evidence for it's artificial origin can be found by looking at the vectors of the virus, instead of growing stronger since it's initial discovery it has now branched off into several far weaker variant strains, The possible scariest thing is that being a lenticular (lentil shaped under a ESM) virus it is in the same viral category as some Influenza and Cold virus and a cross infection may one day stand the low but percievably possible risk of creating a hybrid air born strain of the virus.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Historically, the closest to vampirism anyone has come is Catherine the Great of Russia. She was a great equestrienne and fanatical about her weight. She rarely consumed solid food preferring instead to drink "meat juice".

Don't believe everything Bram Stoker tells you.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Hmm actually there was one countess called Elizabeth Báthory, this was one sick evil insane woman,
en.wikipedia.org...
Then there was the guy whom inspired the Dracula Story, Vlad Tepes or the Vlad the Impaler.
en.wikipedia.org...

Then there are the superstition driven belief's of the past.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by suz62

Hmm actually there was one countess called Elizabeth Báthory, this was one sick evil insane woman,
en.wikipedia.org...
Then there was the guy whom inspired the Dracula Story, Vlad Tepes or the Vlad the Impaler.
en.wikipedia.org...

Then there are the superstition driven belief's of the past.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

I hate to break this to you but there are no vampires. People may drink blood but in the end vampirism is still fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

HAHA yea "Hi Im Robert Leach today we will talk about the lifestyles of the rich and criminally insane!"

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
There are some sad people whom actually have dental work done to create fang's and bite and drink one another's blood but they are a fringe extreme that some goth sometime's become mistaken for, If a man drinks another mans blood it is cannibalism (short and simple) but the Masai tribe of Kenya drink from the jugular of there cattle, they are very brave warrior's whom value there cattle very highly, during there initiation into adulthood the mob a lion and the initiate has to pull the lions tale.

Blood is high protein and in theory you could gain most of what you needed though a vampire biting me would likely have a coronary brought on a short time later through a radical increase in it's cholesterol levels.

There are also satanic cult's whom have committed some terrible atrocity's in the past including murdering and eating there victim's.

There are real vampires but I don't think the like of this supernatural man are the same as they tend to feed off negative energy and cause arguments, depression, family strife and misery all so they can feed of the negative energy, they are referred to as energy leeches/vile cortex etc.

Yup. The descrition of old vampires is very similar to the actual demons. Whose who feed on people vital life, feelings and emotions etc. I also believe that actual vampires (if they are real) are nothing more than spirits/demons etc from folklore. Bram Stokker is a very imaginative guy

Whomever we know of vampire accounts before Bram Stokker was ever born. None of them, whomever, reminds us of a movie like vampire.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have a question regarding vampires. Since when does vampires being portrayed as enemies of werewolves in fiction? I've seen this particular trope plenty of times already and I'm really curious.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well said

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whoops! Double post.
edit on 13-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Vampires do exist. I am one.

oh and Twilight is effin stupid.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha

He flashes fangs at guard

This here: The story is by somebody who likes their vampire films/books a bit too much.
Old stories from around the world, no fangs.
Spiky tongue yes, fangs no.

Personally i´ve always been fascinated by the fact that these stories come from around the world (in great diversity, yet sharing certain aspects) and the life-sucking creature is one of the oldest monsters in human history.

The Serbian accounts from the 18th century (Arnold Paole, Peter Plogojowitz) keep me fascinated still

Not to mention the Visum et repertum from 1732 (suppossedly attested by military surgeons), which documented these and other vampiric events
and is supposed to be stored in the archives in Vienna,
but i cannot say whetever it is actually real or just fiction

But still, no fangs.

And DEFINITELY no glistening in the sunlight!

edit on 13-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

It's an interesting topic, even if it has been discussed in the past. I have serious doubts about stories like the hospital tale, unless there is some evidence, but the myths are common. Behind myths, I think, can lie a grain of truth. If you really want to freak out, check out the black-eyed kid, and black-eyed people stories. Some interesting similarities.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

"Vampires accounts....can they be real?"
Let's ask Kolchak:

"Vampires accounts....can they be real? You betcha'. I've got a little story to tell you about something that happened in Las Vegas not to long ago. Few would have believed it at the time, but..."

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Complete Hogwash! I am not saying people dont drink blood, because there is NOTHING people won't do, but as for an actual vampire, haha! cmon! if we believe they exist, then so do aliens, and zombies, and bigfoot, and all other manner of non proven imadginery mind controlling rubbish ....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As soon as they sell bottles of True Blood in the local store we know it for sure

top topics

<<   2 >>

join