It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Solar Wind Anomaly? ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
With the recent uptick in Planet X discussion, this got my heart beating a little faster. It seems that there have been magnetic anomalies occuring in the past few days with solar wind tracking. I know this happened earlier this year as well... may have been last year, and I believe there was an attempted cover up. Anywho, seems strange to me when this occurs, not that I'm very well educated regarding such matters. Comments please... maybe...

PHAGE.... !

What the hell is going on? Any possible explanation?

Here's the vid I came accross...

Thanks for the help, in advance.
edit on 11-8-2013 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Before its news

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I know that the sun is undergoing a polar reversal - which it does every 20 years or so and is perfectly normal. I would think that during this process the solar winds might look a little "wonky" for awhile.

The Pattie Brussard "report" has been pretty well debunked as she is a known hoaxer. I think we'll be OK - at least for now!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Before its news

Just take a look.... don't be a jackass. There are plenty of those around here.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

You must have missed the memo......Before Its News is not a valid source here on ATS.

I wasn't being an ass i was biting my tongue so i wouldn't have to be that guy....you know the one.

We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. For now we won't hold it against the member, but, after a month or so of this policy being in effect repeat offenders will be up for an account review. We've been told there are some "interested parties" (read as people who may be getting a slice of BIN's ad money) who have ATS accounts, that won't fly here. We don't want to support an operation that continues to push ridiculous hoaxes, just to garner page views with traffic from ATS. Springer...

LINK
edit on 11-8-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Before its news

Originally posted by colbyforce

Just take a look.... don't be a jackass.

Yeah, Bro!...
don't be a jackass!

Lolz.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by colbyforce

You must have missed the memo......Before Its News is not a valid source here on ATS.

I wasn't being an ass i was biting my tongue so i wouldn't have to be that guy....you know the one.

We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. For now we won't hold it against the member, but, after a month or so of this policy being in effect repeat offenders will be up for an account review. We've been told there are some "interested parties" (read as people who may be getting a slice of BIN's ad money) who have ATS accounts, that won't fly here. We don't want to support an operation that continues to push ridiculous hoaxes, just to garner page views with traffic from ATS. Springer...

LINK

I admit, there is plenty of garbage on BIN. I changed the link to the actual youtube vid, and it looks like it's pretty legit. The only possible explanation I could find in the comments was a magnetic flux as night turns to day, but I don't know if that's bs or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491

Before its news

Originally posted by colbyforce

Just take a look.... don't be a jackass.

Yeah, Bro!...
don't be a jackass!

Lolz.

OK....
Now, is there anyone with a knowledgeable comment?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Remember the earths magnetic poles are also just about to flip too as it closes in to the 40 degree mark and goes all crazy on us.

"Pinpoint Accuracy' Says The North Pole Will Soon Be At 40 Degrees South Of The Equator"

www.science20.com...

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Im not really the person best to explain this, but here goes.

Every eleven years the sun goes through an extremely active phase, where the magnetosphere of the sun degrades and allows lots of energy to escape through coronal mass ejections. Whenever ther is an ejection the solar winds increase, as do the number of charged particles.

I'm just speculating here that the polar reversal of the sun may have something to do with all the unusual activity.

Maybe phage can fill us in as im interested as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Im not really the person best to explain this, but here goes.

Every eleven years the sun goes through an extremely active phase, where the magnetosphere of the sun degrades and allows lots of energy to escape through coronal mass ejections. Whenever ther is an ejection the solar winds increase, as do the number of charged particles.

I'm just speculating here that the polar reversal of the sun may have something to do with all the unusual activity.

Maybe phage can fill us in as im interested as well.

The sun will be the last nail on our magnetic field or might save us

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

the poles here are not going to flip and cause major problems.....they drift over the course of time.
Though i do believe the sun has a major part in earths magnetosphere.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I hope your right as do many on here but there's always that thing what if

www.zengardner.com...

"The Shift Is On – Magnetic North Pole Now Racing A Mile A Day"

by Zen Gardner

This is some terrific home research, tracking the movement of the magnetic north pole. It’s apparently still picking up speed and according to this researcher should reach Siberia at least within 2 years. He posits that according to experiments he has done, when it reaches the 40 degree latitude a violent shift could be precipitated as it quickly moves to 40 degrees south and re-stabilizes there.

Guess we’ll see. And as he says, this accelerating magnetic shift could also be a huge influence on our weird weather patterns, and I’d add especially when compounded with the massive idiotic geoengineering programs they’re performing worldwide.

He also speculates that due to a less intense solar cycle the core is heating up which could be contributing to the overall lessening of the magnetic field since heated magnets lose their magnetic properties. While this solar cycle hasn’t been what was anticipated it is still in a solar maximum, so it could be that increased solar and otherwise energetic influences such as unseen black hole activity are heating the core, affecting not just the magnetism but some say actually increasing the size of the planet which in turn leads to more seismic activity as well.

Another theory is that the magnetic pull of an approaching large planetoid such as the infamous Niburu or the biblical asteroid Wormwood or another anticipated visitor is the prime driver of these changes.

Guess we’ll soon see. Good to keep an eye on all these things. One way or another we’re headed for a wild ride on spaceship earth! – Zen.

Its time for everyone who reads this to get your compass out if you have one and report on drifting poles.

Lets see how many reports we can get im game

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I would be more worried about a carington class event then magnetic pole issues. A big enough flair could strip the atmosphere and bombard us with radiation.......we will cook like we are in a cosmic microwave.

Unless im extremely misguided?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Remember the earths magnetic poles are also just about to flip too as it closes in to the 40 degree mark and goes all crazy on us.

"Pinpoint Accuracy' Says The North Pole Will Soon Be At 40 Degrees South Of The Equator"

www.science20.com...

Interesting link. Thanks. I tend to agree that we don't really know the significance of a pole shift. Most scientists say that nothing will occur in the way of natural disasters, but history has shown that scientists don't really know shiz. Especially when these occur every few hundred thousand, to a million years as the article states.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I would be more worried about a carington class event then magnetic pole issues. A big enough flair could strip the atmosphere and bombard us with radiation.......we will cook like we are in a cosmic microwave.

Unless im extremely misguided?

Um yes that is something more on my mind than just a pole drift, But if there's no magnetic shield above our heads and that happened as well ...........think of fried potatos

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: potatos

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Here is a bit from your link.

He also speculates that due to a less intense solar cycle the core is heating up which could be contributing to the overall lessening of the magnetic field since heated magnets lose their magnetic properties. While this solar cycle hasn’t been what was anticipated it is still in a solar maximum, so it could be that increased solar and otherwise energetic influences such as unseen black hole activity are heating the core, affecting not just the magnetism but some say actually increasing the size of the planet which in turn leads to more seismic activity as well.

I am pretty sure that molten cores of iron create the magnetic field on earth, am also sure that when the core solidifies that the magnetosphere dies.....thus you have Mars.

I dont bite.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If the magnetic poles on earth were shifting like your piece says, we would notice a major change in the sunrise and sunset....the moon.....and stars not being in the right spots. I dont know about you but if i notice the sun rising in a different place i would be alarmed. Until then, wooosahhhhh

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If the magnetic poles on earth were shifting like your piece says, we would notice a major change in the sunrise and sunset....the moon.....and stars not being in the right spots. I dont know about you but if i notice the sun rising in a different place i would be alarmed. Until then, wooosahhhhh

its not the poles of the earth its the magnetic poles

if it were the actual poles of the earth yes we would see the stars out of place.

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: adventure.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Very good point sir, i had completely exchanged the two.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join