It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the UK Back Terror Groups?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
David Cameron and USA Obama are planning to go to war with Russia and China and Iran plus 9 other countries in October 2013.
I'm not able to say more but Cameron is determined to create war to put people's minds off hyper inflation low wages, high gas and power charges and massive increases in food prices in November 2013, war with Russia he thinks will be easy, sadly it will be far from easy in Syria, he's crazy for even thinking of taking us onto WW3 at the times were now in we can't afford it, plus we have over 2 million anti British people within the UK to worry about too.
Syria is no business of the UK's people, we gain only costs and lives each time Cameron attacks a Muslim country, we gain nothing.
You may think I'm joking with you but I'm not, Cameron is a lose cannon in world affairs as you'll all soon see.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Any proof of how exactly this will happen on that precise month?
This is as good as taking a shot in the dark.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
David Cameron and USA Obama are planning to go to war with Russia and China and Iran plus 9 other countries in October 2013.

To start a war that big; where is he going to get the troops and resources to carry out such a plan.
Obama couldn't get enough volunteers to start a proper game of volleyball.

If it's going to be a nuclear exchange...that won't be a war...it will be annihilation for the planet.

I'm forced to call cheese on this one....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I know he is facing a tough time and perhaps a leadership challenge

...but to bury this bad news by destroying the planet???

Oh dear...big fail for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Are they?
Do you have any evidence to support this statement?

I'm not able to say more....

Why not?
Are we expected just to accept your word for it?

....... but Cameron is determined to create war to put people's minds off hyper inflation low wages, high gas and power charges and massive increases in food prices in November 2013,

Now I don't doubt for one minute that Cameron and his cronies are manipulating inflation estimates but there is absolutely zero evidence that we are anywhere near anything remotely like that which could be called 'hyper inflation'.

And do you think that war with two nations like Russia and China would indeed be just a tadge more serious than inflation and economic and social problems.

war with Russia he thinks will be easy,

I have no doubts that Cameron is a complete and total twat and he's hardly an intellectual genius but no-one thinks that war with Russia would be easy.

If, and it's a massive if, we went to war with Russia and China, then even if it was a 'conventional' war it would have an absolute devastating effect on the world as a whole, it would achieve nothing.

sadly it will be far from easy in Syria,

The UK will not go to war over Syria - if Cameron takes us into another war he can say goodbye to any prospect of gaining a second term in office.

he's crazy

I dislike his public persona and I despise his policies - not sure if that qualifies him for being crazy.

for even thinking of taking us onto WW3 at the times were now in we can't afford it,

History teaches us that war generates money and profit and provides a boost for new technologies - but we are at the point that any considerable use of that technology in a real all out war would have serious implications to mankind as a whole.

plus we have over 2 million anti British people within the UK to worry about too.

Which suggests we have 60odd million pro-British people who could quite easily negate the alleged threat if or when we have to.

Syria is no business of the UK's people,

Yes, I agree, so do the vast majority of British people.

we gain only costs and lives each time Cameron attacks a Muslim country, we gain nothing.

Cameron hasn't attacked anyone really - he inherited situations.

Whether we've gained anything or not is debateable.

You may think I'm joking with you but I'm not, Cameron is a lose cannon in world affairs as you'll all soon see.

Cameron is a complete arsehole - he's trying his best to take the UK back to something akin to a Victorian like society, but he's not going to war with Russia or China.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Cameron is a complete arsehole - he's trying his best to take the UK back to something akin to a Victorian like society,

Now that's what we should have a discussion on, because it's true and extremely serious!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm a bit lost here, its headed 'should UK back terror groups' and yet we are discussing if Cameron and Obama are going to take our countries into war with Russia, China, Iran and a few others just for good measure in October

I find it horrifyingly indicative of the type of government we have that talks about arming the rebels of which Al Quaeda is one group in Syria yet indulges in a war against Al Quaeda in Afganistan. Why is Al Q OK in Syria and not OK Afganistan?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Thank heavens you have seen the light from the tree's, what you are saying is right, the USA & UK are giving support to terror groups in Syria, yet killing the same type group in other parts of the Middle East, as I said in my post todays leaders are a screw lose.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One of the reasons we invaded an ousted gadafi was because he supported and supplied the IRA. Now camoron wants to arm terrorists in another country? I`d laugh if it wasnt so sad and depressing. Him and Hague an gang should go over to Syria and do their bit if they are so keen. Wish they would take that ain dumb c*nt smith with them at he same time. But we all know that will never happen.

top topics

join