It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Kick Ass? Meet The UJLA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So I was looking around the dark side of youtube when I came across this guy Matches Malone youtube channel. Apparently this guy and some friends have started the Underground Justice League Alliance and gets suited up in his Batman costume and goes out investigating claims of things like entrances to hidden underground tunnels used by the government while also taking photos with people on the street. He even has a video announcement for his and his buddies run for president in 2012. There is even a new member with the UJLA and she is a masked woman that wields a handgun
These people seem very interested in lots of ATSish topics and I think that they are kind of amusing, I also think that their behavior is really strange dressing up in costumes and wielding guns etc etc but it reminds me of that movie Kick Ass that also has vigilante style superhero theme going for it.

LINKY

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Youtube is an excellent tool for getting information out to the public, but this sort of thing just gets it a bad name.
I'm wondering if they are paid to put on silly costumes and create a youtube channel?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I don't think they are paid, and I think that they take this pretty seriously too. I think its kind of silly but hey what the hell if it works for them and they are not hurting anyone then why not, i just hope none of them get shot by a confused cop or a psychopath because one has a fire arm on her. This below is a comment the UJLA made in the comments section under the video

We expose corruption, and tyranny in all forms, We do crime prevention, help set-up neighborhood watches, homeless outreach. On our website and facebook page, we post articles from alternative media outlets, that the mainstream media (MSM) whores do not want the public to see. We are just average American citizens standing up for our neighborhoods, communities. Helping people wherever, and however we can, trying to make our streets can be safer for our children and families.

Source

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by VoidHawk

I don't think they are paid, and I think that they take this pretty seriously too. I think its kind of silly but hey what the hell if it works for them and they are not hurting anyone then why not, i just hope none of them get shot by a confused cop or a psychopath because one has a fire arm on her. This below is a comment the UJLA made in the comments section under the video

We expose corruption, and tyranny in all forms, We do crime prevention, help set-up neighborhood watches, homeless outreach. On our website and facebook page, we post articles from alternative media outlets, that the mainstream media (MSM) whores do not want the public to see. We are just average American citizens standing up for our neighborhoods, communities. Helping people wherever, and however we can, trying to make our streets can be safer for our children and families.

Source

Sounds good. But what does Mr and Mrs average think when they see/hear these costumed....people, linked with alternative sites etc?

If they would lose the silly costumes I might give them a bit more cred.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Phoenix Jones meets Jesse Ventura

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They also have a website facebook and twitter account and seem to be aligned with anon as well

UJLA.ORG

Twitter

top topics

join