It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a 'miracle'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi there, me again. The crazy person.

I'm here to tell you about a miracle that happened.

So one evening, I was watching tv alone when it suddenly started to hurt my leg. Out of nowhere, just casually sitting in a couch and suddenly my leg starts hurting.

It hurt so much I could barely stand up. Luckily my bed was not far away. So I went to lie on my bed to sleep.
When suddenly I felt a cool vibration touching my other leg. Since the hurting leg was so warm I decided to turn myself and put my hurting leg there.

Then out of nowhere the cool vibrations started to move up and down my leg, I could literately feel my leg healing that very moment. When the hurt was gone, the vibrations were gone. It felt like a soothing wind going up and down my leg. My leg was perfectly fine after the miracle.

I just wanted to make an interesting read for other people.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

The only problem I see here is you never mention if your leg had a real injury, or did it just hurt for awhile and then it got better, like a cramp?

For there to be a miracle, you would first need to have a real injury, and then have it healed faster than normal, or instantly healed.. Hving a pain in the leg which goes away after a bit doesn't really qualify.. Unless...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I think you left your phone on vibrate mode and god was calling to tell you to turn it off.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I told you I was crazy.

I have no leg injuries whatsoever, so it all happened in that evening.

It didn't feel like 'just a cramp', but that could be just me.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it was a cramp or maybe your leg fell asleep?

It could be a miracle but why would god hurt you then heal you? Is god a sadist?

edit on 11-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

But it felt so different. It was like these vibrations going up and down brushing against my leg. It could be just a cramp, but what I in my bed experienced was 'different' to say the least.

Anyway, It's been a long time ago, so I don't give that much attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I don't doubt your experience. I do wish you wouldn't call yourself crazy, not even for "fun". Oh well.
Words have power.
I've experienced miracles, they really aren't as uncommon as most people prefer to perceive.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think I would have placed another vital bodypart there

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

the miracle here i take it is the wind moving up and down the internals of ur leg? were u very relaxed and ur leg in a very relaxed and comfortable position for an extended period of time?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

No, It was shortly after I went to bed. I didn't feel numb or anything. It just happened right after I entered bed.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
reply to post by gotya

But it felt so different. It was like these vibrations going up and down brushing against my leg. It could be just a cramp, but what I in my bed experienced was 'different' to say the least.

Anyway, It's been a long time ago, so I don't give that much attention.

yeah, sounds like ur feeling chi chakra energy. see if u can replicate it by being extremely relaxed relaxing ur entire body and u can feel that vibration all over ur body. u have to be very still! and just as much relaxed.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, It was shortly after I went to bed. I didn't feel numb or anything. It just happened right after I entered bed.

did it feel like a gentle wave at all?

link   
If you have ever tried relaxation tecniques you know vibration feeling is very common. Autosuggestion, when you think of certain limbs to relax it brings warm vibration feeling which is due risen bloodcirculation in that part of the body when muscles relax.. there is no miracle in that

Autosuggestion and relaxation tecniques can be learnt, to some they are easy to other it requires more learning. You can get rid of pains by thinking that there is no pain, works with migraine too.

link   
reply to post by Wonders

You know, you're right!

It was just to show that I was different, but that's not needed.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

But I wasn't thinking about it. It just happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes, I was like a wave. It went up and down.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hmm, never thought about that. Could have been. I'll try the exercise when i'm going to bed next time.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes, I was like a wave. It went up and down.

yep, sounds like ur in touch with ur spiritual side. it's trying to communicate with u.

learn and practice meditation. that wave will take u out of body.. and other places.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So one evening, I was watching tv alone when it suddenly started to hurt my leg.

T.V's hurting your leg?

BAD T.V!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh no...

It was a year ago, and i just decided I was going to post that today...

I'll try to put more meditation in my daily life, to get back in touch with my spiritual side. It's been a while ago...

new topics

top topics

join