It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAN ROYALTY: BushClintonObama, How Much More Do We Need?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have over the months encountered many news articles relating to the next US presidential election in 2016.

My diatribe, however, begins here. Even since the late 1970's, George H.W. Bush was in charge of the CIA (though for a short stint) and the Vice President under Ronald Reagan during his entire presidency, which spanned the decade. He of course had many other affiliations, and many know of his father Prescott Bush's involvement in both Skull & Bones at Yale plus the financing of oil resources to both sides of WW2.

After HW Bush lost the Presidency to Bill Clinton, Clinton served 2 terms, until 2001.

Then W Bush took over from 2001 to 2009.

Now Obama is in office until the foreseeable future, at least 2016. There have been articles speaking about how he may even seek a third term (ala FDR) should some uncontrollable national crisis hit (though I do not necessarily support these ideas the idea remains prevalent in some circles of thought).

So, here we are, approaching 2016.

And we are left with these power players:

1. Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State and loser to Obama in the 2008 campaigns, who has dropped off the map in order to eventually resurface as it would seem. Our friends in the MSM keep us aware of this here and there in the present. There is a great certainty, especially both with the Democratic Party ensuring its plebeian constituency of its endless welfare and her vaulted national 'put-me-on-a-pedestal' status that won't make her a player. And I could keep going about her, to speak of the Rose Law Firm (IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ROSE LAW YOU MUST RESEARCH IT!!!) and the circumstances around Vince Foster's death (with whom she purportedly had an affair) but..

2. Jeb Bush. I don't see how he could ever become President as the country should be Bush-weary (though many southern Republicans are aligned to the Bushes' Christian doctrine and war-readiness) but the threat remains. He keeps popping up in the MSM, maybe because he is a part of the elite American royalty that we genuflect to but still. This guy is nothing more than another arm of a political machine that needs to be taken as seriously as the gum I just pried from my shoe - I'm glad to be done with it.

3. Michelle Obama. Yes, there is a circle of true believers that Michelle Obama should run for President. Most of this enthusiasm will probably rest in the next 3 years and I would more expect her to resurface of nature in the elections of 2024, should Clinton win the Presidency in 2016 and be re-elected. Obama has a grip on the hearts of single moms and people 'trying to make their children have better lives' by giving them malnourished GM food in school meals. Honestly, when I was a kid, I needed 2 school meals to fill me up and I am in no means a real big guy but at least my food had some value back then.

....I would continue to list the other players in this election, from Chris Christie to Rand Paul to Marco Rubio to Joe Biden (yes he may try!) to Rick Santorum to Claire McCaskill to whomever.. the list doesnt matter.

THE POINT I am trying to make is this:

Should we have another Bush or Clinton or Obama in the White House (imagine this!):

Bush: VP 1981-89, President 89-93,
Clinton, President 93-2001
Bush, President 01-09
Obama, President 09-17
Clinton* (speculative) 17-25
Obama* (speculative) 25-33?

We seem to be used to electing Presidents for 2 terms, at least over the past few decades. This scenario would ALLOW THE ENTIRE EXECUTIVE BRANCH TO BE CONTROLLED BY 3 FAMILIES FOR OVER 50 YEARS!

We need someone else in office. I am a fan of Ron Paul but Rand scares me a bit, I think he may be in on it. There are a lot of great 3rd party candidates. Let this thread begin a discourse if possible.

Who would you prefer in the hot seat of Commander in Chief?

Where does this madness end? Especially when there is no honesty or integrity in any politician today.

What can we do to ensure the end mass vote manipulation?

Are you sick of it or what?

edit on 11-8-2013 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes, I totally agree with you. I was thinking the same exact thing the other day. And then I sat back and realized that I would have voted for Hilary in 2016 if she wasnt involved in Benghazi or tightly connected to Obama. Gasp!

And the legacy continues..

Chelsea Clinton reiterated in an interview with CNN that aired Monday that she is open to running for political office in the future — under the right circumstances.

Where Chelsea Clinton could run for office

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Norway

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

Michelle Obama.

Possibilities:

1. She runs for and is elected to the U.S. Senate (just like Hillary did).

2. She runs for POTUS (just like Hillary did).

3. She runs as VP.

4. She gets appointed to a high Cabinet position (just like Hillary did)

Michelle is smarter than Barack.
She is also a lawyer.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
wow! the worst of the worst of the worst inbred psychotic caligula wannabes get to run for president. dark ages are upon us indeed. fifty years of tyrannical rule, revolution, famine, death, plague, democide, and the very undermining of the very meaning of freedom

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I stopped caring about politics when Rand stabbed his dad in the back by supporting Mitt Romney, that's when I realized all hope was lost.

Now I just prepare myself for the inevitable collapse...It's not IF it's going to happen, it's WHEN.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andboycott

Where does this madness end? Especially when there is no honesty or integrity in any politician today.

What can we do to ensure the end mass vote manipulation?

Are you sick of it or what?

This madness will end badly.

Either military coup, NBC attack, revolution or full blown communism. Of the choices I see, I would much prefer to see a military coup if it were led by old school officers that had integrity. Very few of those left I'm afraid. Second place choice would be revolution. No matter how it ends, I believe all surviving parties would be well served by forcing our "royalty" up 13 steps.

I don't see a method to truncate the culture of corruption that exists now. It's gone to far and ensnared to many of the people in power. These evil b**tards have interlocking political and "law enforcement" protection at pretty much all levels. Steal a billion, get government money and power. Steal a can of baby formula, get the book thrown at you.

And yeah, I've had damn near all of this BS I can tolerate.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Yeah I remember that and it was ridiculous. I also follow up on a lot of political talk shows, and the Alex Jones show I remember him saying one time right before the 2012 election that he gave up faith on the Pauls and that they had given up hope in restoring anything, and he went on a whole rant about it. I would go through his archives to find the clip but don't have the time to, I'm sure other people remember it, was right after Rand called his support for Romney. In any event, Alex Jones just had Ron Paul on his show last week and paraded him like there was no incestuous discourse before. I wonder sometimes where the line is drawn, if it ever really is.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andboycott
reply to post by Thunderheart

Yeah I remember that and it was ridiculous. I also follow up on a lot of political talk shows, and the Alex Jones show I remember him saying one time right before the 2012 election that he gave up faith on the Pauls and that they had given up hope in restoring anything, and he went on a whole rant about it. I would go through his archives to find the clip but don't have the time to, I'm sure other people remember it, was right after Rand called his support for Romney. In any event, Alex Jones just had Ron Paul on his show last week and paraded him like there was no incestuous discourse before. I wonder sometimes where the line is drawn, if it ever really is.

I'm still on the fence when it comes to Alex J.
uneasy feeling about him sometimes...sometimes he's a cool guy

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BCO World Order?

No way!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

way

new topics

top topics