posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
Okay, so if I were in a situation where I can survive long term with no worries about food, shelter, protection etc. (because I'd have already
prepped for it) then the things I'd miss the most would be:
* For as long as I'm not sterilized (could happen, since my mother had to for medical issues) I'd definitely miss my monthly supply of
* Sodas, I'm fine with drinking just water, but once in a while it's nice to sip from a coke or an ice tea.
* Toilet paper, IF I end up stuck in an urban setting. Once I'm in the woods I'd be able to find natural TP.
* Spices, I'd pack some of course but eventually I'll run out and then I'm really going to miss it.
* Medicine, yes you can find natural alternatives, but sometimes those aren't as effective.
* Pets, I'd keep my dogs, but once they die it'd be hard to find new ones.
The things I'd miss but could live without:
* The internet, though I am of the belief that once I go cold turkey I would be able to cope.
* Books, paper and pen: Too heavy to carry it with you, though maybe I'd be able to stockpile some (note)books at some locations (not many people are
interested in books after an apocalypse, aside from using it as TP or fire material)
* Radio, the chance of a radio station working permanently after an apocalypse is rare. So I'd probably miss the music, I could make my own music but
I'm a lousy singer.
That's all I can think of for the moment. All the rest I'd have with me already but those things are finite and won't be found easily during and
after the apocalypse.