It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin to Chris Christie - "I"m on Team Rand"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Democrats hope and pray that Sarah Palin stays in the GOP limelight. As horrible as the democrats are....

Sarah Palin makes them look almost sane and logical. That translates as votes and elections in their favor.

Need I point out her results with McCain?

If the GOP had of chosen a different VP candidate other than Sarah; they could have won. They had plenty of good choices but they chose an air head. Ron Paul could have changed everything.

Personally I love SP's campaigning style; Original, fresh, goofy and surreal....exactly what American politics needs.

Any conservative that thinks that "Team Rand" has any chance of being on the GOP ticket is delusional.
The heavy hitters in the GOP think Rand is a loose canon and not a team player.
edit on 11-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As much as I admire Palin, I am on "team no-one".

Can't say that I see a bright future with the current list of wanna-be's.

We are so screwed.

(heck with it)

beezzer/Stossel 2016

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

beezzer/Stossel 2016

You have Competition........

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is excellent news.

It means Tom's even crazier brother Ted will push his boatload of Fruitloop ideas even further, hoping he can win the support of an irrelevant failed Governor.

And Texas will turn Purple even quicker.

Does Sarah still have the influence to further screw up the Rabid Right? 'You Betcha!"

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
they are all bluffers and actors.
put no trust in any of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

She lied her way into positions of power.

legalinsurrection.com...

Putting her character in question.

Why do these politicians mean so much to people, none of them have ever improved my life.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It wont be cruz or paul!!! So who then if not Palin?

A surprise maybe on the cards!

An Indep would be good for USA if they want any change from the last number of decades!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Whichever candidate winds up being the closest to the center I will vote for I am tired ultra either side.

I just hope they don't go full retard again.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A center Indep would be the means to address the past to some degree!
But TPTB will not allow this!
Only the US people voting for a center indep on mass could work and even then they are likely to have an accident of some kind. heart attack or a sudden s hem or something induced by covert means!
Whatever the US are f....d forever UNLESS, i dont know what!!!

We are all f....d if we dont take the wealth and control back from the very rich and re-distribuite based on need. Just lke Sparticus with the greedy romans who are still bloody greedy as are the rest of the club of rome!!

Greed = poverty and more greed = misery and more greed is power and more greed is control!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Whichever candidate winds up being the closest to the center I will vote for I am tired ultra either side.

I just hope they don't go full retard again.

With just over three years left until the election, and election news already making the headlines, you can guarantee that there will be at least 24 months of full-on retard again.

It's going to start with one of these potentials vomiting some ultra-right sound-byte, leading to a 5 - 10 point improvement in the polls, and then the rest of the hopefuls will try to one-up the previous incident.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Alright .... that is a ticket I'd consider voting for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join