It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there an attempted Military Coup of Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This entire post is BS.

It's all sourced material from Sorcha Faal.

I referenced a specific post, which sourced an article from Sorcha Faal, I don't see the ambiguity here.

no no no. No you dont.

You said MY post was a bunch of BS and quoted the whole thing which didnt even mention Sorcha Faal and even less use material from it. My post is not "BS" and my sources which are not Sorcha faal confirm what I posted. The NY Times to name the one I chose, but this story is not limited to just them. MANY journals covered this story out of Georgia.

The rest of your little tit for tat is invalid and neither here nor there. Just a bunch of nonsensical retorts with no basis in this conversation or reality IMO. It has nothing to do with my post and everything to do with keeping face.

I spoke only of what I know. It is related to the subject of the OP but does not support nor detract from it. It is about the events surrounding a single group called "fear" which did try to over throw B. O. and was compromised of military personnel.

try again. And you obviously didnt read the article I posted by the NY times that was the exact story I cited. You could have saved yourself all this trouble of TRYING to find an argument without your foot in your mouth.

U.S. Army charges four GIs with murder of soldier, 19, and his 17-year-old girlfriend 'who were executed with shots to the head

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Michael Roark Murder Trial Reveals U.S. Army Militia Plans to Kill President Obama

atlantablackstar.com...

Fort Stewart soldier gets 20 years

savannahnow.com...

Military Terror Plot: Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot By 'Militia' Within U.S. Military

www.huffingtonpost.com...

ect...

EDIT:
But if you want to continue this game just show me what I posted that is Sorcha Fall material so I can write to the NY times and tell them to fire someone. They must have dropped the ball right, not you.

just drop it.

edit on 13-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I've never heard of any soldiers firing on panetta. A coup is always possible.. look to history and the business plot. Though I personally think the business plot was succesful.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Look, people need to realize that Obama is NOT the problem. He is just one part of a much larger problem. Deposing the president will do absolutely nothing to change things. If people would realize this then we would be closer to getting something done. I imagine most of those complaining about Obama are republicans, and they are blinded by their political ideology. Put that aside people, I beg you. It is for your own good. We don't need divisions at this point in time, we need union and solidarity to oppose the real problems in our government, and attempt to fix them.

Like I said, Obama is not the problem. The problem is that there are not enough laws, or enforcement of laws, on politicians themselves. There needs to be a lot done to fix this. First of all, lobbying needs to either be drastically restructured regarding what may or may not be done, or be done away with altogether. Preferably the latter. Then, there should not be ANY politician who "owes" anybody else for favors done, such as donations on the campaign trail. That is ridiculous. Then, nothing unConstitutional should ever be allowed to be voted on by Congress. Ever.

That is just a taste of what needs to be done. And I have long said it, that the government could easily be overthrown by the military. But that would not solve anything. The government needs to be overthrown by the people, following the exact words of our Founding Fathers. When a government becomes destructive of the ends they were tasked with carrying out, the government must be done away with, and replaced with a government that will obey the tenets laid down by our Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I find anything with Sorcha Faal's fingerprints on it to be a source of amusement.

Apparently before Petraeus (gotta love that Roman sounding name) resigned, there was a gun battle on the streets of D.C between his bodyguards and troops sent in to capture him by Obama.

How did Faal know this?

There was a robbery in Washington and shots were fired between police and the suspects and this was reported as (more believably valid) news. After Faal gets his hands on it, it becomes coup'de'tat on the American streets, and he links back to original news source as evidence of a cover-up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

You said MY post was a bunch of BS and quoted the whole thing which didnt even mention Sorcha Faal and even less use material from it. My post is not "BS" and my sources which are not Sorcha faal confirm what I posted. The NY Times to name the one I chose, but this story is not limited to just them. MANY journals covered this story out of Georgia.

So why would you post Sorcha Faal if you have legitimate sources?

Below is your link:

www.eutimes.net...

Which states its source:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

So again, why would you include Sorcha Faal in your sources when you claim you are not using her/his/its material?

In any case I am not saying domestic groups hellbent on being crazy don't exist. And as far as my original quote I retract my statement, I meant to quote the OPs second reply to myself.

I say the EU Times in your post and thought it was the same reply I was quoting. So I didn't mean to quote yours at all.

edit on 13-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

In all fairness the EU times is one of 3 sources I posted. I didnt really check it as well as the others. The main body of my post had nothing to do with that site and I didnt actually quote any of it. I just threw it in there, admittedly by mistake. I didnt quote it or use it in any way though. Really I just liked the break down of the "business plot" it touched upon and wanted to include it since people are so shocked about our enlisted or retired being capable of a Coup d'état in the US. This is part of our history. It is not at all "far fetched"

I actually dont care. Its just that you basically said I made it up, which I didnt.

anyhoot, lets hope all works out huh....

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by boncho

In all fairness the EU times is one of 3 sources I posted. I didnt really check it as well as the others. The main body of my post had nothing to do with that site and I didnt actually quote any of it. I just threw it in there admittedly without looking it over. I didnt quote it or use it in any way though.

I actually dont care. Its just that you basically said I made it up, which I didnt.

anyhoot, lets hope all works out huh....

Yes, as I said I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote this post.

I had already posted a proper source on material the OP posted. Which corrected their version of events surrounding a particular incident. I posted again about sourcing. And I was meaning to make a third post more in depth on sourcing, and I quoted yours by mistake.

If I had not confused the two I wouldn't have replied to you at all.

Although, I do recommend you stay away from sources like that, as your post had nothing to do with it, and stood on its own merits with the NY Times article.

I have no problem admitting I've made a mistake, or taking an argument or post seriously if its premise (argument+Source) is reasonable.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Me too. I have a hard time with that as well.

The only reason why I added it though is because it touched on the "business plot" and I wanted to just show that this isnt so far fetched. I edited my last post to reflect that.

In any event though, please forgive me for any drama I may have caused and I will admit that I did in fact have a link to Sorcha Faal by way of the EU times. I apologise for that.

have a good one...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
From what I can see, this looks more like an attempt to demonize the military than anything else. No real proof, a lot of allegations, and real events used as an apparent cause. I won't say it's impossible, especially for some small group to think about such a thing, but I think it's highly unlikely. Considering how nuts a unit can be when a weapon is simply "misplaced" (read inventory mistakes, not actual missing weapons), the idea that a group could easily take over a base/post is highly unlikely. The planning would require a LOT more than a handful of people, and we all know that the more are involved, the more likely something won't remain secret.

It's a fact that the military (traditional) doesn't like Obama, and that he HATES the real military (read, before his "reforms"), and I suspect his feelings are more likely behind such stories, than that the stories would be anything close to truth. Many have been fired under him, for certain, but that's his dislike showing, not evidence of any attempted coup. As a veteran, and the wife of a career soldier, who has deployed multiple times, that's my take on things.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join