It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are about to have an economic impact the likes of which the globe has never seen" - Glenn Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

But hey, he could be right too, even a broken clock is right twice a day.....

Maybe but it's wrong most of the time. Sounds like Beck.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
When-ah all these chickens a come-ah home to roost-ah! Lol. Really? He sounds like James Hetfield

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
it's inevitable. So inevitable that even an idiot like Glenn Beck can see it coming.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
He was right about Egypt.

He was right about the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To be honest, I'm getting fed up with these predictions. They've been coming once every three months since the global recession first kicked in in 2008.

I've simply stopped worrying about it. The thing is, no amount of stockpiling is going to make you a hundred per cent secure, those with money will be just as badly hit as the rest of us if it does happen, and if it does, then it will simply be nature doing its thing. Those who are most resourceful will survive whilst those wealthy people who have got by for the past thirty years doing desk jobs with absolutely no relevance to the real world will find it very difficult.

In a way I think it would be a good thing, we need a reset button to push to nature and the economy to sort itself out. The longer it goes on the way it is, the higher the fall is going to be. I personally believe a collapse is imminent at some stage. Whether this is in the next decade or the next few centuries I don't know, but mathematically and even resource wise, our current situation is unsustainable.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This video is shows one of the reasons for the mayhem that is coming. Makes me wander why I try anymore.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-8-2013 by GEMINI052165 because: The video didn't load the first time.

edit on 11-8-2013 by GEMINI052165 because: Video still won't load. Direct link provided.

edit on 11-8-2013 by GEMINI052165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Existing thread, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-closed-

new topics

top topics

active topics

join