It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim brotherhood protesters pose for camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You got to love propaganda but this takes the cake so to speak. The posing with fake injuries and blood. All the signs are in English so it was meant for the west. Ever since the ousting of Mubarak I knew nothing changed. The video kind of makes you laugh and makes the whole Egyptian revolution a farce which is pretty sad really. All that effort and people getting killed and nothing has changed.

Here's the link to the video
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
AHHAHAAHAHHAAHAH That is classic. Faking it all to get sympathy. Disgraceful.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

The video showing they posed to get sympathy will just do the opposite. It just strengthens support for the overthrow of Morsey.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is sad and pathetic.

I hope many people see this before they fall for their message.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This could be propaganda from anti Morsey people pretending to be the Muslim Brotherhood....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looks like they could have been doing some kind of photo shoot, and not trying to sell it as "happening at that moment".

Sort of like a flash mob, I mean...there are people walking around with camera phones, some of the people int he mob are smiling and laughing. Looks more like some kind of artistic expression than some people trying to dupe others.

I can't understand what is being said in any part of that video, so I can't say for certain what is going on. This seems to be taken out of context to fit the agenda of those opposed to the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well we can see who is in front of the camera's

The important question is WHO is behind them !!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Moslems should never be trusted by non moslems. Islam sanctions lying in a number of cases, including (but not limited to):
☛ In order to facilitate war (Jihad) in the name of Allah
☛ To coerce / dupe a woman into sexual relations
☛ To an 'infidel', under pretty much any circumstances

"And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." (Sûrah 3:54)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InvasiveProbing

And my money will be on you being in the religion of the kettle that calls the pot black.....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Obviously the work of some time stopping device to give the photographers time to get detailed pics of the action.

...and if you'll but that one, I've got a bridge for sale.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like they learned a lot from the Palenstainens

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Propaganda either way is emotion. There is no room for reason or logic, because the seller wants to send their message to the people they can bring emotions to the fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This honestly just pisses me off. I really don't know how else to say it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I told you.

The truth is hard to swallow!!!!!

U.S.A . .. .. .. .U.S.A. .. .. ... ... we were right..........
bitches!
edit on 17-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What are the odds this is the 1st thread I read after reading the article:

www.nydailynews.com...

Egyptian protester cut down in hail of gunfire after standing ground in front of enemy tank as body count continues to rise - Scroll down to see the video

Now looking at the still pics its easy to argue that this too could just be a ruse. But look at the video and you can see the round exit through this mans back. Staged?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm not here to take sides and I am well aware of missdirection not to mention by way of deception some nations wage war.

That said, it could easily be the anti-Morsi group staging a fake Morsi protest and then releasing it to discredit the Pro-Morsi group.....just saying.

Don't believe the hype.

The real truth is REAL humans are dying in Egypt. In the cloud of war and with militaries actively using deception you can't presume to know #. Again, just sayin.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I don't think they shot that guy.

It's looks fake as hell. Not positive but I smell BS.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
wow, CIA fkt up there!
your only meant to see that on the nightly news the way they want you to see it.

proof front and center that this entire hostile take over in the Middle east is a crock of crap!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Really?!?! So the bullet flying out from his back was what?

The protesters disbanning and running in fear is what? All staged right?

Yet it's more believable that the Pro-Morsi group got caught making a fake video.

Proof positive tht people believe what they want to believe and facts be damned.

The Gleiwitz incident was a staged attack by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join