It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In the political landscape of America, the wealthy plutocrats, who are guided by the hidden elite masters, always have a political game or charade, called the elections, where the mainstream politicians pretend to be independent candidates with an independent mind. Nothing is further from reality. The US presidential candidates, for instance, are always handpicked by the wealthy plutocrats that choose them, usually at the yearly conference known as the Bildebergers.”

This invitation-only conference, the Bildebergers, is an annual secretive get-together at luxury hotels and resorts throughout the globe, of the most powerful politicians, as well as business and media magnets in the world. In the back rooms of these conferences, or at another luxury resort somewhere, the masters of the mainstream leaders, the plutocrats, guided by the royal families, decide the fate of the world and where to place each mainstream politician in the external political world’s governing hierarchy.

What is decided at events like the Bildebergers rarely becomes known to the general public, as even the nosy mainstream media outlets won’t dare announce when the meetings are taking place, let alone what goes on inside the clandestine conference of the world’s most powerful.

In the brandy and cigar-filled back rooms, the elite members of the Western world choose the next political leaders of the world to play the election game–it is a pure show for the gullible and ignorant public who are under the mistaken impression that these elections are legitimate. They are legitimate as far as any game, or charade goes. In the case of the American election for instance, the behind-the-scenes masters always give the chosen two candidates leeway to cheat as they see fit, lie as much as they can get away with, and within the tight parameters of what they allow--these elections have an appearance of legitimacy. Depending on what the plutocracy wants accomplished at any given four-year election cycle, will determine the winner, whether it be the bad cop conservative republican, or the good cop liberal democrat, or a neutral politician at times.

International affairs are also dealt with at the Bildebergers conferences and here is where the work of the elite think tanks like the American Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Royal Institute of International Affairs bears fruit. The elite cliques from America and all the foreign elite groups completely rule these think tanks, and at the Bildebergers conference they combine to decide who will do what, who will rule what, and what the chosen leaders will do while they are in office.

Hillary Clinton herself, although in a joking manner( though astute thinkers knew she wasn’t joking) admitted this herself that she as Secretary of State was virtually under orders form the CFR to do their bidding.
www.youtube.com...

Then there was the secret meeting of Obama and Hillary Clinton, after it was certain Obama would be the democratic nominee in 2008, at the Bildebergers conference in Chantilly, Virginia, where many believe was a meeting where Hillary and Obama were given their marching orders by the hidden masters. www.prisonplanet.com...
wonkette.com...
There is no other reason for them to meet SECRETLY at this elite conference other than to get their marching orders and punch their time cards!

In the Middle East the extreme support of the so-called Arab spring and the Western intervention in overthrowing Gaddafi in Libya and the attempt to undermine Assad in Syria shows such a united front by NATO and the West that there is no doubt the administrations of the Western powers are under direct orders to do this. www.globalresearch.ca...

Regarding important and current issues, again, it is sometimes easy to determine what the elite absolutely want from their mandarin puppets; like Obama, Hillary, and Bush for instance. For example, it is clear the masters want, unequivocally, to have the NSA powers increased to levels unprecedented. How can we tell this? Easy, just look at the recent NSA scandal. Here all one had to do is observe who amongst the elite where cackling like mad dogs at Snowden after he revealed the enormity of NSA spying? People like the head of the Council of Foreign relations Richard Haass, and the daughter of the elitist Zbigniew Brzezinski, Micka, on Morning Joe. Both were asking for Snowden’s head.
______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2013/06/richard-n-haass-condemns-edward-snowden-for-nsa-leaks-2661324.html
www.dailypaul.com...

The elitist also want immigration reform. Probably to increase the working (slave) population depleted so much by the imprisonment of African Americans. Both the Bush and Obama puppet administrations ardently support immigration reform. A clear proof that this is the case is the Senator from Florida Marc Rubio attending the Summit of the Americas conference in 2012, where commentary at the time was that the masters of Bildebergers would crown Rubio as Romney’s running mate as they crowned John Edwards in 2004. It turns out they didn’t choose Rubio as a VP puppet but likely ordered him to initiate the immigration reform, that he recently undertook to lead, to the annoyance of many of his tea party backers. Whatever the case Rubio has earned huge brownie points with the elite over immigration reform.
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.politico.com...

On issues such as abortion, stem cell research, affirmative action, welfare reform, issues the elite could really care less about and other peripheral matters it is clear the elite allow their political puppets to argue over and pursue the left/right struggle thereby fooling the American people that these politicians actually have sincere beliefs.Nothing is further form the truth, for the average politician, such as George Bush and Barack Obama, cares about one thing—their own ass.

edit on 10-8-2013 by Willtell because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not sure I understand your point.

I thought this was all pretty much common knowledge 'round these parts.
If there are honestly people who still don't know this, then I doubt a few paragraphs is going to convince them
to drop their entire world view, which tells them that everything is the way it appears.

I don't dispute anything you've written.
It is pretty much in your face at this point.
I just don't see what your point is.

Are there some new developments that you know of?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
Not sure I understand your point.

I thought this was all pretty much common knowledge 'round these parts.
If there are honestly people who still don't know this, then I doubt a few paragraphs is going to convince them
to drop their entire world view, which tells them that everything is the way it appears.

I don't dispute anything you've written.
It is pretty much in your face at this point.
I just don't see what your point is.

Are there some new developments that you know of?

The point of the op was to interpret present events in light of NWO agenda.

Immigration and the Snowden affair for instance

Real time stuff and very little dogma

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Well, I hope the newbies read this - actually it is a good, short assessment of the way things are.

Hopefully, some more people will wake up.

Thanks, maybe it will help those that still have their heads in the sand.

top topics

join