It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
reply to post by vethumanbeing

just downloaded the zip..
my curiosity has won..

How did it turn out? what was the zip and IS IT SAFE?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
so aliens have a facebook now?? and a webpage to link too?? how nice hahahahahaha

NOPE they have MySpace; so puts them in the outer realms. Why will they NOT JUST SHOW UP (with the technology to save the world). Do they not realise they are just messing with our minds "Ghostly quarters"? SO CLOSE yet so farrrr...........away. The Cat and Mouse, even if to be believed is enough, its like asking God as Jesus to reappear). Not happening, why the chain yanking?? I see the now how the Religious faith (the secondcoming of something; a spaceship?) is filtering its way into the Scientific world via the Metaphysical. Aliens come to save us all now? SAME CARROT ON A STICK. GENIOUS.
edit on 11-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well you cover many points...

As a pantheist I find Christians, especially those that fallow a particular church dogma particularly deluded that is they take mans work as the work of God, to me this does not make any sense as I can't see a creator that had any intention of be personal or even acknowledged to not give its creations indisputable and clear guidance, there were no Christians before Christ and there was no Jewish God before Judaism to me that suffices as proof that those religious beliefs are all man's creation. This is not specific to Christianism but many other religions for instance my view of Islam (not particularly informed but I saw the movie "The message" and have read a lot of other information) clearly is a derivative of Christianism created by a man that wished to undo what he saw a local corrupt system and outdated religion. That of course does not signify that the core message is not valid but it is clear that even that seemingly good intentions have always been instrumentalized and shaped to serve man's objectives not of any God. It is a scheme for control.

Now on atheists, I really do not know many personally and my understanding is that it has been scientifically proven that man's is hardwired for faith and ultimately some expectation of a God like figure, this may simply be an evolutionary trait since to me it is clear that faith is a powerful tool. One needs not look no further than the placebo effect (I include homeopathy) or even better the capability of meditation and hypnosis (all faith related in my view, in the understanding that faith is simply the capability to believe in the unreal to delude oneself and others). To go back to the start I think most atheists just redirect faith in a deity to other outlets, even science or other figures of authority (social guides), or simply abuse the word to stand aside or are mislabeled.

I disagree that delusion is simply the result of culture as you make it, humans are special amongst animals since we are born expecting culture, that is a society that protects and educates (indoctrinates) us from birth and the only specie that can cooperate at higher levels beyond immediate self interest. As someone that has been studding hypnotic phenomena (the creation of delusions) it is clear that it is no culture (defined as a shared knowledge based) but personal beliefs, experience and especially expectations that frame delusions. Note that most of what you think you know does not come from direct experience...

When you get your doctorate (I hear from professors) you are taught to take a different approach to information - you must take it all in, and then prove it false, instead of assuming things are false.

I disagree, I have high eduction myself. What it adds to lets say high school education (it varies slightly from nation to nation) is that beyond the specialized knowledge, it teaches how to consume and process lots of information, to solve knowledge problems (including doing theoric and practical research), an introduction to academia (how new knowledge is created) and permits access to better sources of information that the general populations isn't aware or even interested in) and specially to specialized language, processes and concepts that permit to make sense of it (this at times does not even translate amongst different fields of knowledge).

Well I stated only by defending that "crazy" is a blurry concept that should be reserved to extreme situations if at all. As for the "visitor from planet Aitrui" it would be interesting what her life was before any of this stuff and becoming homeless. As you say there are plenty of data to enable an easy debunking/verification of it, the religious side should be the least important in my view...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

its quite a download!!
havent gone through it all yet..but,
no malware or bugs found.
quite interesting really..so far.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
good thing my computer dosent freeze often. heres some stuff from her site:

There are at least a dozen major totally different Intellectually-Skilled intelligent species in our Galactic Region (Yes aitrui Katherine R McCall is aware of the Intelligent Species Types); NONE of which look anything like the "Extraterrestrials the US Government fictionalized in 1947", and nothing like extraterrestrials portrayed in any movies;

her site is a mess but its very interesting. also she says if humans are forced into technological decline The Great King Thor (an alien from venus) will order all satellites to be destroyed except the ISS. because then human conflicts will fizzle out without communications technology. we wont have any face to face contact

also there will be a Obama movie in 2016. if that comes true i believe her

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
most sites are put together to be navigated with extreme ease..
her site is not one of those...wow.
information is everywhere and placed haphazardly.
this is quite an adventure to say the least.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
How does her webpage filled with the information as above prove she is an extraterrestrial? The information looks interesting but isn't proof. She also doesn't look like an alien she looks human.

What is the proof ETs do not look like humans? Is it because of movies?

The lady presents some very interesting information. She is at least very intelligent. Whether she came from another planet is a different issue.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm in Ogden Utah 21st Fly-J, GPS on Vehicle & Phone Living Sacrifice Criminalized use of Federal Agency System campaign issues to destroy

Twice more November attempts to murder me with a Recluse Spider 11-15-2012 & Venom puncher 11-18-2012, I documented, much more

My consciousness' discovered top-leader secret concerning thoughts and 11-18-2012 strategic plans that sicken any true American

aitrui Web-site not just another issue to ponder, it's salvation for planet Earth, SOLUTIONS from planet truth severity and an enormous New Future

aitrui and Katherine R. McCall Life & Financials seized

Honorable Integrity & Character assassinations

Politically inflicted

issues falsifications Criminalize Federal Agencies

order from highest political office

to silence impinge aitrui Knowledge individual Freedoms

critical need for legal assistance intellect-skills with Federal & Political offices serious infractions

Chosen Living Sacrifice, ALONE to offer planet Earth Life a real Future

-aitrui Introduction- Go-To: LOSS Free-Speech Result

(Rename downloaded file ".Zip") Right click link & select "Save-Target-As"

>

>>

Your help is needed Donation-2-aitrui page aitruiKatherine R. McCall Thank-you for consideration

NOTE: Due hidden Academic-Interests & silence-respected, Forbidding aitrui speech > Prejudiced NOT WORTHY, aitrui decline critical Knowledge details

aitrui Katherine R McCall deeply desire to spirit planet Earth USA Nation into Dynamic Future, which are ALL SOLUTIONS - but inflicted severs any ability -

"just found this on the web..from her site"
edit on 11-8-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

There may be a method to the color scheming or, this alien | possessed person | other being | crazy human could just be color-blind or not have a clue about what looks pleasing to humans. Although, if this were an extremely smart alien with a good amount of knowledge of our past, I would expect all visuals to contain graphics and such that adhere to the golden ratios that even our advertising agencies all know about.

That said, I am interested enough to have started wading through some of the items particularly related to Tesla and also any mentions of inter-stellar travel and engine or travel conveyance methods.

If my head doesn't explode first, and I find interesting stuff, I will post back in this thread unless it warrants a new thread.

ETA: What if the color scheme is for her own purposes of indexing or perhaps we are supposed to figure out which color is key and ignore the rest.... She may just be crazy but I am willing to see if I can find an easter egg in all of this.
edit on 11-8-2013 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
hmm many of you making posts have clearly made up your minds before looking at any information. The website isn't that bad when you think about who made it... she tells about herself. Shes over 70. Shes been piling information together for a long time now. Shes having a lot of issues in a lot of different areas of her life. She thinks they(gubment) are after her... and yes she does seem to have a solution to fukushima. some way to get rid of radiation that i didn't read b/c i wouldn't understand what i was looking at. her site is in some order as well... its just a lot of the same information is in the same places. i didn't read a whole lot of it... but i found it very interesting and will NOT call her crazy or insane, yet, but i have never called anyone crazy or insane. shame on anyone making conclusion based off what her website looks like. i wonder what everyone thinks about Dan Winter?

btw if you start at the beginning of the siteaitrui.com its easier to load and is broken down in to sections a little better.
edit on 11-8-2013 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I went to the site just to check my computer as you say it isn't "for wimpy computers".

Everything loaded extremely fast and nothing crashed or froze yup so I guess mine is decent.

Other than that I don't know but the drawings look like a bunch of doodles and art.

All I can say for sure is she appears to age as we do if she is alien........

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From your first post, picture 010, I like the depiction of the human balancing physical joys and integrity via prayer. I found this interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

The language written must take a very long time to write. Not efficient to say the least.Don't they have a written form of that same language??? I would think it would be easier to write/

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
WTF is this gravity you speak of!? We don't understand it, you are a completely insane heretic Galileo prepare to defend yourself in a court of law!

There is such a volume of information on this site, that to immediately dismiss it without even reading and studying just a little bit of it would be to completely embrace the Antitheses of what our community stands for, which is deny ignorance.

Now while I can not necessarily accept yet that the author is not of this world, I know for a fact that there are already otherworldly beings living amongst us that are disguised as us. Therefore I will reserve whether I accept the author as ET until I disseminate more information from the site.

Personally my initial assessment is that it is another creative individual capitalizing on the "I am an insider leaking information they don't want you to know, watching my back at every turn buy my book" craze others have jumped on since the Edward Snowden NSA fiasco. Lots of people are using this model lately to sell some crap downloads and books on smaller online communities or also to simply to boost their standing on message boards. They usually make their money on the same type of people who religiously purchase tabloid magazines and newspapers and everything "As seen on TV!"

However, due to the overload of information on this site, I would like to study it a little more before I reach my final conclusion. just please don't outright dismiss it without reading a little more into it.
edit on 8/11/2013 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

its quite a download!!
havent gone through it all yet..but,
no malware or bugs found.
quite interesting really..so far.

I just downloaded it. WHAT a mess. Where to even start; as in this a project for 50 unemployed homeless Aitrui living in my frontyard without access to keyboards (telepathy needed). Here is a thought, lets get a hold of Semjase from the pleiades (now dead) and Billy Meier; at least a BOOK written by Randolph Winters exists called, 'The Pleiadian Mission' chronicles of a naturalist--one armed bicyclist living in the alps..as odd as the circumstance may seem has much technical knowledge as well; at least this book was published (tho no attention was paid to it) and includes how beam ships work, (plasma craft) the history of the making of the human etc. This website needs many people to take time to peicemeal it a Howard Hughes style compartmentalization. This website could/would drive any sane person insane and perhaps that is the point.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyzodiac

The language written must take a very long time to write. Not efficient to say the least.Don't they have a written form of that same language??? I would think it would be easier to write/

Maya hieroglyphs were the same 200 BC, but had a wealth of knowledge, pictoral like the chinese. Sumarians had more of an alphabet 'cuniform' letters that explained all of what occurred within mankinds creation and birth of the gods on earth; 6000 years ago. I have no idea how or who this race is (if it ever did insert itself) there are too many questions FIRST BEING WHY ARE YOU HERE and what role if any did you play in our evolution? THESE are very simple questions that can be answered in similar form. Does 'Katherine" have a blog or a Q&A column? I am certain Im going to regret even posing these questions---HEY? LETS JUST ASK HER TO RESPOND TO THREAD 964119/pg1#pid16785678 and see what falls out of the tree?
edit on 11-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
www.aitrui.com...

Um, anyone find the "hidden" links found on this page yet? WOW!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyzodiac

I'm not sure where I left off on this one so I'm not sure how to respond. I'm not sure what language you're asking me about. I haven't into that site/an afraid it will crash my computer which already happens a couple of dozen times daily.

I do believe ETs write. Absolutely. I don't know what it looks like but I believe they write for a couple of different reasons involving personal experiences. It could have been a misinterpretation but so far that is my impression.

I think where I left of was someone the OP showing me the flood and waterfalls... Thanks for the information. I did not reply because I don't quite know what to think of this. I can't help but to think there must have been more to this problem than just lot's of water.

One thing that got my mind going was the attempt at putting antimatter into a mathematical equation. To think it could be that simple is mind boggling and I wish I was better at the subject of mathematical science. I hate equations... why can't they just write the whole thing out? So mathematically clever but too lazy to not have to abbreviate every little mathematical computation. It's a language in itself.

It got me thinking though... then my brain wondered off into the supermassive black hole in the middle of our galaxy and I want to make another thread and ask some questions, which would be silly of me to do without first doing a little research on the questions I want to ask... and that makes two threads involving research I need to do, plus a whole lot of other things I want to do not involving the site itself.

I wish I could clone myself like naruto and do research and all the projects I'm trying to do.

It's so much easier to just procrastinate and simply check replies and argue about the topics already here.

With this topic, I really don't know what to think. I mean there WERE floods. I just don't know why a space faring race couldn't overcome some water. It's not easy to imagine... I mean were there DRAGONS in the water??

I really find it odd saying there is not enough detail (because the site seems to be ravaged with details, but there is not enough detail on that issue for me to wrap my head around.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well this summed it up for me...throw it in the hoax bin.

Damn. And I wanted to believe too...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

that is not the same website that we have all been looking at. where does that screenshot come from?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join