It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY rare unseen ufo testimony from pilots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A very interesting compilation of UNSEEN video's of pilots and veterans describing there encounters with UFO's from the olden days! Enjoy

This is from 1931:

This second video is from 1975:

edit on 10-8-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nobody's bothered about these important interviews!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol

Relax, Neutradol...folk will comment when they're ready and if the content warrants their attention.

I always appreciate first-hand accounts, and I thank you, but what makes you think these particular accounts are so important?

I find the year of the first sighting--1931--interesting, but what year was the interview conducted?

edit on 10-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

that particular interview was conducted in December of 1951...... 3 months after the incident.

Sorry 51! got year wrong
edit on 10-8-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

In the first video the man describes the object as a pearl with a tail. This is similar to an orb I witnessed years ago which vanished before my eyes the same as he said. It was there and then it wasn't except I didn't see a tail. I witnessed this orb following a plane on take off and then it just disappeared.

The only reason I was looking up is because of the plane so it makes me wonder how many fly over our head daily with out us even noticing.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thanks for the input.... nobody else seems bothered. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thanks for the input.... nobody else seems bothered. Oh well.

Like the second video says, there are thousands of pilot UFO reports.
www.ufoevidence.org...

It's not the first time something like this has been reported.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

If you want more details about the first video you might enjoy this www.abovetopsecret.com...
. It's always good to see old cases discussed anew.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Information is never "old"....These are two good stories that should be heard......
Im not familiar with either......and that's sayin something.....
Mythanks....

I don't think its really so bad to rerun this knowledge for some .............
It reminds me of a perfect picture documented by an RCAF pilot out of an F 56 Sabre over Alberta....
The story is simply forgotten, and a perfectly credible picture too...........

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Strling, do you mind posting that picture?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Thank you Neutado for posting this thread and the attached video. I had not seen either of them before. As some previous commentators have noted, there is a cache of pilot interviews to be found on YTube describing their observations. I find pilot testimonials quite interesting for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, these tend to fall into the growing bucket of seeing something that appears to be an anomaly. I am sure they feel that way.

But, unless someone can demonstrate a concrete, provable instance that what they saw was something not man-made, or a simple meteor, asteroid, these simply are unidentified Arial Objects. Or UFO's. Still doesn't convince me to take the next leap that what they saw was something ET flown by an intelligent entity.

I'll just throw in that I find the subject matter very interesting and remain open minded, however, just can't make that leap yet. But thank you!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think a lot of the more experienced people here is turned off by the sensationalist thread name.

It is not rare.
It is not unseen.

It has been on Youtube for half a decade.

Pilot sightings are plenty. These are not that remarkable or, in my opinion, important.

I'll give you that is interesting to see Francis Chichester in the first video, but it seems to have been edited to have a couple of abrupt cuts which is typical when someone trying to leave out a clarifying content and context.

Also, given his age in the video, it is likely from the late Fifties making it less interesting then if it had been from way before the UFO craze.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Francis Chichester sighting was June 10th 1931 and took place in Australia. He himself questioned the "reality" of what he was seeing...

"And I watched this thing and suddenly it disappeared. And I was... I thought well am I seeing things? I had a very grueling flight. I had been waiting for... I had engine trouble, and I had been waiting for hours expecting to go in to the sea you know." "However suddenly this thing reappeared coming towards me. Well I'm not going to let it go this time! I kept my look fixed on it and it [was] approaching fairly fast, and suddenly, gradually rather, it began to thin out and it vanished in front of me..."

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DupontDeux

I think a lot of the more experienced people here is turned off by the sensationalist thread name.

It is not rare.
It is not unseen.

It has been on Youtube for half a decade.
Pilot sightings are plenty. These are not that remarkable or, in my opinion, important.
Also, given his age in the video, it is likely from the late Fifties making it less interesting then if it had been from way before the UFO craze.

Bingo!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
People aren't replying so fast because most of us have already seen UFOs ourselves. I saw two once in April 2009 at 6:30 am after putting my child on the school bus. I was walking the dog. The sighting lasted six seconds. They were bright orbs posing with a star, they moved away fast in a 90 degree arc and shut off or just disappeared. I was surprised that I saw that event. It turns out that after asking neighbors if they have ever seen things here in SC, I received an ear full of their stories. Three of the were 60- 70 year old people. I think most of the stuff in the internet, books, newspapers, television are true. The information really is everywhere these days. Cable TV has al kinds of UFO/ Alien shows. Most people don't believe out of denial and non experience. It is scary. One person commented they are looking at our dam and bridges here. One person got out of her car in 1976 in downtown Columbia to look at a UFO and almost got hit by a car. Start talking to the people in your life, you might just be surprised.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

That would most likely be this case.
brumac.8k.com...

edit on 12-8-2013 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I would not trouble yourself by worrying about if posters have something to say about it. See, you got the people that have already seen it. Then you got the people who have already seen it but want to cry about how they have already seen it. And finally you have the people (like me) who have already seen it, but could care less if it's posted again because there is always someone who has not seen it.

Anyway, Of course discussion and opinions are good here. However,There are more lurkers on ATS than Members, and they are learning something. So don't worry about the crybabies, cause there are many here who are miserable in their lives and have absolutely nothing better to do with their free time but complain about nothing. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

We need replies from people like Phage and Oberg. Oberg, since he is the unofficial authority on air/space flight and UFO sightings.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is still making me laugh.
I mean this guy posts a thread, then starts whinging and whining that no one has replied/commented after like 20 minutes???
That's pretty high maintenance in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The first video talking about a ghost/orange lantern. Isn't a pumpkin orange?

Second one, no idea.

Good vids, as well as credible.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join