It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is everyone oblivious to whats above us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
So should we quit our jobs and go up the highest hill and ponder life's great questions for the rest of our lives?

Actually, yes. That should really be the goal of life.
Too bad we are always busy working on things to help us "survive". It seems that the other animals on this planet need not go that far.

All the power that we need to leave this planet or dimension exists within our own minds.
If we could just collectively put it to a common use.

Maybe we should go back to living in caves and dying at 27.
Whatever it takes to just be able to "ponder" and work the mind into a laser precision, time traveling, multi-dimensional instrument.

I believe the key lies with our third eye's ability to navigate the "world" that it operates in.

So, yes. We should quit our jobs and go up the highest hill and ponder life's great questions for the rest of our lives.

edit on 12-8-2013 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
have to say thanx for the many replies even tho we still have to have the people who think commas and full stops should be a giving,may not be educated that way but glad most people looked by that and didn,t hold it against me.

enjoyed reading all your replies.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I hear you man, most people just care about eating and buying stuff and don't give any thoughts about deeper questions. I try to discuss these subjects with friends also but they are not interested on talking about them. I think average humans today are not any better than a caveman.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoltman0zeltzman
I hear you man, most people just care about eating and buying stuff and don't give any thoughts about deeper questions. I try to discuss these subjects with friends also but they are not interested on talking about them. I think average humans today are not any better than a caveman.
its a pretty sad world when we can,t think outside the box.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good god I've thought the same thing! I go through life watching and seeing things that others don't even notice.
I can talk to one person about something but other things just make their eyes glaze over.
I always feel like i need to defend myself over just asking questions about a subject.
Say something about a fake moon landing and your a nut case, i just said why didn't the radiation kill them?
I guess to many people are just worried about who gets voted off the island or who the biggest loser is.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good god I've thought the same thing! I go through life watching and seeing things that others don't even notice.
I can talk to one person about something but other things just make their eyes glaze over.
I always feel like i need to defend myself over just asking questions about a subject.
Say something about a fake moon landing and your a nut case, i just said why didn't the radiation kill them?
I guess to many people are just worried about who gets voted off the island or who the biggest loser is.

edit on 12-8-2013 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: Sorry for the dbl post

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

We've all been enslaved into a system that is designed to keep the masses from thinking free thoughts. You aren't going to have energy to explorer inner and outer space if your tired from 40 hours of work. Keeping you tired lets the dumb people with money stay in power.

People will hopefully realize that they don't need jobs. Food grows free in the ground. You can walk off your house right now and go grow food in any unused woods or property and start living free. You won't need a job ever again.

Choose Freedom or enslavement. Either way choose freely.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

There has been so many failed conversations between my friends and I. I even popped open some beers in the hope they would discuss it or even ponder it. NOPE!.

You arent alone on that one!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree, it gets frustrating when trying to discuss these topics with most people, even family members.
Mostly they just laugh it off as stupid or unimportant, so i feel where you are coming from.
Thats why forums like ATS is so important, it allows like minded people from all over the world to discuss topics that interest them.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

You are not alone in that thought. I often think the same thing ... how can people be so consumed in their little bubble when there is so much out there. The vastness of space and the great mysteries that it holds. Hell, people don't look up or care. Ignorance is bliss so there must be a lot of happy people out there. Worried about the more important things in life like ... what shoes to wear or the best car to get.

edit on 15-8-2013 by blackreign2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is hard to open a closed mind ... just as hard as it is to close an open one. I often tried having these conversations with my family only to have it fall on deaf ears. I am lucky to have a girlfriend that I can share these conversations with.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join