It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 9-11 commission covered up mass murder!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This film sounds pretty explosive, 'MEGA FIX' sounds like a great movie to be dicussed on a site like this one.

How 9-11 commission covered up mass murder

Be forgiven? Just like that? Consider the al-Qaida-explosives-aircraft thread that Clarke has had to overlook in the eight years of the Clinton administration, particularly in the two-year election cycle of 1995-1996:

The simultaneous arrival of Yousef and Terry Nichols in the Philippines in November 1994, and the possibility which Clarke himself entertains that Yousef instructed Nichols in the art of bomb-making.

The well-documented assistance that McVeigh received in Oklahoma City from "Middle Eastern-looking men," almost assuredly Iraqi nationals. The FBI cites these eyewitness sightings in its request before a federal judge to hold McVeigh over for trial.

Clarke's own open warning during security planning for the Atlanta Olympics that Islamic terrorists might hijack a 747 and fly it into Olympic stadium.

President Clinton's review of Yousef's "planes as bombs" plans after the destruction of TWA Flight 800 as witnessed by Col. Buzz Patterson.

EDIT add:

Clarke had help keeping this all under wraps. Former Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick was likely placed on the 9-11 commission for no other reason. It was she who convened the Aug. 22, 1996, meeting at which the FBI was compelled to abandon the TWA Flight 800 terrorist inquiry. She was in a position to give the same order at Oklahoma City.

Edit add2

John Kerry knows something as well. A member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence in 1996, Kerry infers both on the "Larry King Show" on Sept. 11, 2001, and on "Hardball" on Sept. 24, 2001, that TWA Flight 800 has been destroyed by terrorists.

'MEGA FIX' PREVIEW: PART 8

[edit on 10-11-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 10-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am surprised no one debunked this yet, it is from a far right source, but in ATS the far left sources are given credit aka Michael Moore. Follow this link and the case they make is just a reasonable as the US planned 911 ones.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice ed,

Kinda the Micheal Moore of the right wing. Cool stuff... I'd like to see the movie if not just to see another viewpoint of the issue.

I do agree that the a lot of the people on ATS use left wing propoganda and call it factual then shoot down right wing articles as being biased. I'm still trying to figure this one out. I'm not going to agree or disagree with the information you provided. I'm judt going to say I'd like to see the movie.

join