It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I can Prove That It Was Not An Airplane” That Hit The Pentagon : Retd. Major General

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Come on man...that is so shallow. So because they are old...they don't care about money anymore? Back then when it was happening...they were walking pretty fine...

Cheney had multiple heart attacks before he entered office. You don't go through that and come out greedy. Ask the people who work in the cardiac unit.

Besides look at their lifestyle after office.
Have they lived like trillionaire's??

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Just whom armed the Taliban? the American government did, 9/11 was the prefect excuse as the cause for war in Afghanistan they already had the plans to invade anyway.

Truther logic if you can't face the facts just change the subject. American influence and weapons provided to the insurgents against Russia ended 10 years before the Taliban was even created. The Taliban is supported Iran, Syria and Saudis loyal to there cause.

Truther conversation. Always change subject when confronted with facts. Always answer a question by changing the subject.

A missile hit the Pentagon

OK what kind of missile and where did it come from?

Controlled demolition brought down the towers

OK just how did they plant these explosives?

All the terrorist are alive

OK where are they and who has seen them?

Flight 93 was shot down

OK Who shot it down?

A missile hit the Pentagon

Replete 100 times

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

At this point I'm wishing there is a God, and hell...because it is the only way they will ever be punished for the crimes the Bush clan has committed over the century.

Interesting comment, because God is interested justice, but on his terms and his time, so this is going to come out at some point in the future. There is a saying dead men tell no tales, well those dead men will be back and they will tell the tale, we will learn the truth of that terrible day in the future. America when it no longer exists, will be remembered in infamy for what it did to it's citizens that day, and the lies it told the world. It will become a text book example of governmental failure of what is stated in these bible verses.

Ecclesiastes 8:9

All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury.

And
Psalms 146:3

Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

For now sadly this bible verse applies to the state of 9/11 reality
Ecclesiastes 4:1

Again, I observed all the oppression that takes place under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, with no one to comfort them. The oppressors have great power, and their victims are helpless.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

The man claims he has proof, but he isn't offering anything that hasn't been claimed, and debunked, many times over. There are pictures online (some, I think, on a Popular mechanics article) that show parts of a plane, easily identified as such, in the wreckage at the Pentagon. The photo we can see shows a plane. If he is claiming it was doctored, then why doesn't he produce the "before" version? If I saw a picture like that, you 'd better believe I would save a copy! Where is his? Then he talks about the steel melting in the towers, claiming that the planes alone could not produce enough heat. He completely ignores that the fires were out of control in the building, creating a LOT more heat than from the initial crash.

The only interesting point I see in his discussion is the comment on the Pentagon sensors being turned off that day. i firmly believe it was a plane that hit it, but I have questioned why it wasn't detected, and shot down. That would be one possible explanation. Even that, though, doesn't mean this was some government false flag operation. All that would mean was that some mole had infiltrated, and did they work beforehand. For anyone that thinks such a person would be detected, look gain at Hassan, and the Ft. Hood shootings. He was obvious, and wasn't stopped. Someone more careful could easily slip through.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know what hit it if it was an plane why didn't the wings break the glass and why didn't the glass shatter on impact?

Disappearing wings clip

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Sonny2
The best 9/11 video I saw is this one:

edit on 10-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mastrubating

I agree, this is the BEST and most accurate video out there.

I even laughed OUT LOUD because it is so ridiculously true. Sad thing is, American's have bought it.. hook, line, and sinker!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There are severe inconsistencies with the Pentagon "event". The Pentagon has a high level of cctv cameras. Why was no clear footage ever released showing a large airliner hitting the building? Why were lampposts found surgically cut on the freeway, of the supposed flight path of the plane? How can a four story tall plane, create a one story tall hole? I've seen the "wreckage" from the impact. It dosen't even match the plane companies logo at all. The biggest problem with the Pentagon issuse is this: the section of building where the missile hit did'nt collapse until about 20 minutes later. In the origional photographs, you can see first responders standing around like "where's the plane" ? Even eyewitness testimony throws the whole story into question.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Grimpachi
Dementia is a horrible ailment I feel sorry for him.

You posted a response to the lengthy video, 3 minutes after it was posted. Were you familiar with his perspective and opinions prior to posting your response claiming his dementia, or is this just an assumption on your part ?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Was expecting proof...am disappointed.
The Pentagon issue makes alot more sense if it were the pilots of the respective airliners flying the planes at knifepoint.

Anyone doubting the ability of the "officially responsible" people behind 911 to perpetrate such an incident need only investigate Operation Bojinka.

The big conspiracy is the intelligence oversight as this guy rightly points out.

The US government knows most people will go to sleep at night happier under the illusion they were clever enough to plan such a deed ...rather than knowing the truth which is they had all the intel but failed to act.

Watched The Path to 911 recently and a bit of action to support the Lion of Panjshir- Ahmad Shah Massoud might have made the world a very different place today.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You woukd think that, and it may be true of dear old grandparents, but you underestimate the sociopath.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

redoubt
reply to post by awakehuman

This subject has become so dangerous... but, for the record, I cannot believe that it was a plane that plowed into the Pentagon. I am not making any claims as to what it was because I was not there... but in my heart and my mind, I cannot accept the OS at this particular site.

I do not care to speculate here as to what actually happened... that has already been done 10 million times and nothing has changed. I just know what I myself think.

It is all getting old now, I mean it has been twelve years. I am a veteran though and honestly sure looked like a cruise missile hit to me. The reason I know it is, because reportedly over hundred cameras would have caught it and they confiscated all of it. If it was a plane there would be no reason to hide the footage.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

dlbott
because reportedly over hundred cameras would have caught it and they confiscated all of it. If it was a plane there would be no reason to hide the footage.

Care to list these "over a hundred cameras"? What makes you think the footage is hidden?

Once again we have a truther not willing to do any actual research, just regurgitates the nonsense from a truther website!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

hellobruce

dlbott
because reportedly over hundred cameras would have caught it and they confiscated all of it. If it was a plane there would be no reason to hide the footage.

Care to list these "over a hundred cameras"? What makes you think the footage is hidden?

Once again we have a truther not willing to do any actual research, just regurgitates the nonsense from a truther website!

Its the Pentagon, possibly the most secure and heavily guarded building on the planet. I would be surprised if ONLY 100 cameras are employed to cover every access point to the grounds and the building itself. A percentage of these cameras in their collective would literally blanket the skyline and of course any approaching object would be visible on multiple cameras. Clear footage would be available as the object approached from a "head on" perspective. This of course does not include and security camera footage form the surrounding businesses, that might show the approach of an object.

Asking for confirmation and a list as to where these hundred cameras are, is rather pointless, but it also seems silly to think that the Pentagon would not Blanket approaches to their building from both the air and land using state of the art security camera technology.

What ever hit the pentagon was recorded, in clear detail. To think that clear head on approach footage is not somewhere, to me defies belief.

What they finally released years later and after heavy public pressure, were a few inconclusive frames, shot from the side, showing an explosion. This footage raised more questions than answers. If they really wished to quell the conspiracies, they could have chosen more conclusive video footage. They did not.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

hellobruce

dlbott

Guess you have never been there, there are cameras everywhere, that is a low estimate in reality. That aspect was widely reported on as well. What you are regurgitating has nothing to do with truth my govt friend. The cameras in the parking lot alone would have shown everything, there were also cameras covering the whole exterior. Truth is it was not a plane that hit the Pentagon, period.

The Bot

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join