It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I can Prove That It Was Not An Airplane” That Hit The Pentagon : Retd. Major General

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You know, it's a real shame. There are things in this world that should be paid attention to, and others that shouldn't.

Are the people dead?

Yes.

Here is the best collection of data showing that yes, it was American Airlines flight 77.

therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz...

Again, let's find something else to talk about.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Queue crickets chirping".

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by mbkennel

I amuse your defending the official version? rather then questioning 9/11 official version i am noticing a few people still believe the official version?

Yes. Evidence is overwhelming that the 9/11 plot was organized and executed by Arab jihadi fanatics (and nobody else) using hijacked civilian aircraft.

You might as well believe in GW bush claims that Iraq had WMDs and were actually moved in Syria and Iran but why bother? were going to invade anyway,

No, I don't believe that too much and the evidence isn't strong at all.

The minor amount of chemical weapons possessed by Iraq in 2003 (if any) was strategically insignificant, and chemical weapons are usually not weapons of mass destruction anyway, unlike lethal biological and fissile nuclear weapons. They are less useful and destructive than conventional chemical explosives, and require delivery systems like artillery, missiles or aircraft. If you have aircraft, cluster bombs are easily as bad. (Witness what German aircraft could do to Guernica in 1937). There was no threat to USA.

That's the conspiracy, and it's obvious: to turn 9/11 into an excuse to invade Iraq.

If Chick Deney's buddies had decided to cause a terrorist incident inside the USA (and commit mass murder), they would

* Bomb the World Trade center, using truck bombs, just as happened before
* Blame it on Saddam's Men
* Wage war on Iraq
* NOT blow up the Pentagon!

They cared nothing about Afghanistan and everything about Iraq. Even the early Afghan war was compromised because Rumsfeld was denying troops and support to Afghanistan because they were already spooling up for Iraq.

Blame 9/11 on Osama, Zawahiri and KSM. Blame Iraq on Cheney, Rumsfeld and GWB.
edit on 12-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Barbara Honegger's presentation is perhaps the best explanation of what happened; it's too bad in some ways that this is three hours long, but it truly takes that long to cover all the details; this is a tour de force and her credentials are at least as solid as Stubblebines'.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Seriously, no more debate. This thread is closed. Read above.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just to recap on the video as given by the OP, (I had seen it before on MSM, no matter) but I again listened repeatedly to the remarks that Stubblebine says about what he saw hitting the Pentagon. This is what he said;

10:10 “Later I saw another photograph (my bold) taken by one of the sensors on the outside of the Pentagon. Now, all of the sensors had been turned off, which is kind of interesting – isn’t it? That day, why would all of the sensors around the Pentagon be turned off? That’s strange. I don’t care what the excuse is. That’s strange. There happened to be one that apparently did not get turned off. And in that picture, coming in, flying into the Pentagon, you see this object, and it obviously hits the Pentagon. When you look at it, it does NOT look like an airplane. Sometime later, after I’d gone public (my bold) that imagery was changed. It got a new suit around it that now looked like an airplane. But, when you take the suit off, it looks more like a missile – not like an airplane.”
The text is drawn from Vets today, www.veteranstoday.com...
I found it doing a search for some of the spoken word, ando saves me a bundle of writing. So this is how it goes, What is Stubblebine saying here, Photograph or, video? and then an altered photograph or video, from what he had already seen. Nobody I know has seen anything other than the video that the FBI released, dodgy enough as it is, although I still cling to the idea that a vertical stabiliser is visible, and that most of the tail end went over the roof along with a good deal of the rest of the aircraft after impact. Certainly at least one bank of the recording heads is not always part of the video, and was either dirty or deleted in some part of the very few frames.
That is an enigma, because Stubblebine is spot on in 99% of his observances on the face of it. So is he referring to something he was still privvy to?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Blame 9/11 on Osama, Zawahiri and KSM. Blame Iraq on Cheney, Rumsfeld and GWB.

Just like the MSM blame 9/11 but not the poor Innocent GW bush. Its what your saying.

Yes. Evidence is overwhelming that the 9/11 plot was organized and executed by Arab jihadi fanatics (and nobody else) using hijacked civilian aircraft.

Evidence is overwhelming that the 9/11 plot was organized and executed by Arab jihadi fanatics according to whom? the mainstream news outlets?

So according to you there is no 9/11 conspiracy there was no inside job, GW Bush and his family are innocent. Yeah i am quite sure thats true.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You know, it's a real shame. There are things in this world that should be paid attention to, and others that shouldn't.

Are the people dead?

Yes.

Here is the best collection of data showing that yes, it was American Airlines flight 77.

Again, let's find something else to talk about.

Ah an simple blog is it now? and from your bog.

The supposed airliner seen in the footage.

After nice Photoshop editing. Expect in the actual footage this what you see.

You dont see an Boeing airline. Do you? guess not. Also Physics tell me airliners can not accomplish this kind of pattern.

The engines of the airliner would have just crashed onto the highway.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

GWB and the rest had only been in office a few months on 9/11/01 so why do you hold them responsible for things that were plainly in the works before they were elected ?

GWB is a liar and a war criminal and profiteer...his wretched family has been doing dirty deals to get rich going back a hundred years...

Whether they had anything to do with 9/11 is in the realm of speculation. However...they at least are guilty for using the event...I'll bet you anything...that the good ol' GWB made a killing in those years.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The engines of the airliner would have just crashed onto the highway.

how exactly would the engines have just crashed onto the highway? When?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What is wrong with you guys? Seriously?

EVERY single piece of evidence that is available is right here:

Note, the pictures of the plane debris. The ACTUAL videos showing the approach of the aircraft. 136 EYE WITNESSES. The finding of DNA from the PASSENGERS on flight 77 INSIDE THE PENTAGON. PLUS many more pieces of evidence.

You guys don't seem to want to find out that it was, in fact an AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANE.

All of the evidence found on that site proves that it was flight 77.

Match, and game.

Any further debate, tells me that there simply isn't anything that would make you realize the true fact that yes, it was flight 77.

Reminds me of this quote:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Oh, and no, it's NOT my blog. I find it amusing though that all of that evidence is being dismissed, because it actually SOLVES the issue at hand here. We certainly can't pay attention to facts, my that would ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory.
edit on 13-8-2013 by matadoor because: To answer a poster.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

As I sit here thinking, I'm trying to come up with how you all will respond.

1. People brought that American Airlines debris with them and planted it on the site.

2. American crashed ANOTHER plane, and provided the debris.

3. MIB assembled all of the witnesses, told them to look here, flashed them with their neuralizer, then told them what they will report that they saw.

4. The DNA collected that was from the passengers (inside the pentagon), was actually inside of the missile that was fired at the pentagon, inside a container that then spread the DNA throughout the crash site. This DNA was collected from the passengers during a stop by the FBI at the gate, before the plane took off, and then the passengers were taken to area 51, and are now part of a team that is travelling to another planet in a UFO. They will never be seen again.

I can't think of anything else, may add to this later since I have tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Just got to say, I love that last post of yours.

All the evidence to anyone who has done real research (and I mean real research not what truthers call research) confirms in the most absolute possible terms that it was American Airlines Flight 77 that smashed into the west wall of the pentagon.

To anyone who has actually researched 9/11 and 9/11 conspiracies there can be no doubts that a plane hit the pentagon. Deep down all truthers with a IQ of above 12 must know this, but it creates a huge cognitive dissonance that they cant cope with. The result is that they just keep ranting on and on with the same ignorance and lies trying to convinced us (and themselves) that it was something other than a plane.

It would be funny if it were not so disrespectful to those who died at the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

"It would be funny if it were not so disrespectful to those who died at the Pentagon."

Amen, and thanks!

Oh, and my point number 4, I expect to start seeing this now being spread as to what "really" happened to the passengers.

Seriously.

edit on 13-8-2013 by matadoor because: Being a smart a$$

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

However...they at least are guilty for using the event...I'll bet you anything...that the good ol' GWB made a killing in those years.

He's worth 35 Million. Not exactly a killing if you ask me.

Dick Cheney is worth 100 million.

They are both in wheel chairs. Not exactly having a lot of fun with that money are they?

You really do want to blame it on an American don't you?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

"You really do want to blame it on an American don't you?"

Of course they do.

It has to be our fault, anything else simply won't do.

Reality, sometimes sucks for these guys.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No. If this was true and that he has been playing the basic version of Flight Sim, he would had no idea where are the switches are in real life, what sequences to perform to make changes. Unless he had bought actual piloting system then that would be different. But still would need experience to fly in an airliner of an 757.

So let me get this straight.... A guy in Japan, using nothing but Microsoft Flight Simulator was able to fly a Boeing 747, which is a much more difficult aircraft to fly, and fly it well, but a person using the same program couldn't fly a 757, which is easier to fly.

You've never messed around with Flight Sim have you? It's the most realistic flight simulation program short of a full up flight simulator ever produced. Certified pilots have said how accurate it is. It even uses real world weather and airports.

Flight Simulator is an integral part of training programs conducted by the US Navy, FlightSafety International, and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

www.microsoft.com...
edit on 8/13/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hi Agent,
Looking at that long version video again, have you any idea what that silvery looking thing is moving across the grass to the right at 2.39? It appears to come from the Pentagon, and is not likely to be debris, but is hard to make out.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It looks like a car driving on a side road.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It must be a "backup" car bomb.
In case the missile missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join