It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I can Prove That It Was Not An Airplane” That Hit The Pentagon : Retd. Major General

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by hellobruce

Nice try on twisting else words buy claiming i made the claim Pentagon is the most secure building? firstly i am not the person whom claimed that.

You posted a video that you agreed with that made that statement...

Could you rephrase it a bit better?

how about showing why you agree with them?

I am sorry you lost me there.

So you do not even watch videos and do not even know what is in them that you post here to back your silly claims up.... just like a typical truther!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by matadoor
reply to post by awakehuman

My niece was giving a presentation the morning of 9/11 to a very large client and she could see the Pentagon in the distance as she spoke.

She watched the plane hit, and STILL has nightmares about it.

Sorry folks, it was a plane.

Yeah, my wife was on the way to work at the Pentagon when it hit. She saw it from the road. She was pregnant and was late due to some morning sickness. Might have lost them both had she been on time. I was at WRAMC at the time and we took in casualties from the attack. I was afraid that the next burned body on the stretcher would be hers. Didn't hear that she was okay for several hours because we were very, very busy.

This is interesting and I would like to know whether your wife and the other poster's niece are on record as witnesses.

I often point out to truthers that there are over a hundred witnesses to a plane . I cannot go beyond that because that is the number on record, but I have always assumed that , given the people around the Pentagon that morning, in backed-up traffic etc, there must be a vastly greater number that saw something.

There is no particular reason why witnesses who saw a plane should add their voice now but I am sure there would be a compulsion to do so if they had seen anything different i.e a missile or a flyover of the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Nice try on twisting else words buy claiming i made the claim Pentagon is the most secure building? firstly i am not the person whom claimed that.

Could you rephrase it a bit better?

how about showing why you agree with them?

I am sorry you lost me there.

So you do not even watch videos and do not even know what is in them that you post here to back your silly claims up.... just like a typical truther!

My silly claims? and the way i see it you had nothing to discount them, or in other words to disprove me. Or my statements your post in the two replies towards me were a bit confusing.

just like a typical truther!

So when you dont have arguments you call out some users as truthers?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My silly claims?

yes, your silly claims....

the way i see it you had nothing to discount them, or in other words to disprove me.

Sorry, it does not work like that. The person making the claims has to back those claims up, it is not up to others to disprove them!

So when you dont have arguments

hold on, you are the one without arguments!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

My niece was giving a presentation the morning of 9/11 to a very large client and she could see the Pentagon in the distance as she spoke.

So your actually stating this new footage that the Pentagon is that from an plane?

Noticed how the news announcer stated that the FBI have confiscated all the tapes of the supposed crash? well thats everything you needed to hear.

The only reason this new tape was released is because of a court case.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can prove it also.. I have a thing we all have, they are called eyeballs.

Gs

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So your actually stating this new footage that the Pentagon is that from an plane?

That makes no sense.... you cannot even see the Pentagon in that footage.... and it is not new footage, it was released in 2006, so why claim it is new?
edit on 12-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Yeah, my wife was on the way to work at the Pentagon when it hit. She saw it from the road. She was pregnant and was late due to some morning sickness. Might have lost them both had she been on time. I was at WRAMC at the time and we took in casualties from the attack. I was afraid that the next burned body on the stretcher would be hers. Didn't hear that she was okay for several hours because we were very, very busy.

This is interesting and I would like to know whether your wife and the other poster's niece are on record as witnesses.

I often point out to truthers that there are over a hundred witnesses to a plane . I cannot go beyond that because that is the number on record, but I have always assumed that , given the people around the Pentagon that morning, in backed-up traffic etc, there must be a vastly greater number that saw something.

There is no particular reason why witnesses who saw a plane should add their voice now but I am sure there would be a compulsion to do so if they had seen anything different i.e a missile or a flyover of the Pentagon.

She was debriefed at some point, so I assume there is a record of her statement somewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
These 9/11 threads are rather tiresome.

And still, I can't get myself to skip them. Always hoping for some groundbreaking revelation.

Any and all discussions on the subject are fruitless now, and will be in the future. Use a JFK case as an example. 50 years have gone by...and no amount of credible or non credible evidence or suspicion is going to change the history note. The LHO did it...he was alone. And those who doubt it...have been on the conspiratorial wagon fruitlessly for half a century now...The official rhetoric is firmly embedded in the minds of the "followers"/voters...no matter how ludicrous or unbelievable...it's like a belief in God. You believe because not believing is too terrible to imagine.

The mere implication of what it would mean for the US if it ever came out as the truth...the it indeed it was an inside job...and yes...JFK was killed by [name_your_culprit]...it would be devastating for the moral of a nation, not to mention the diplomatic consequences for the US and it's place in the world...those consequences would be so dire...that NO LIVING soul in the know would dare to expose it. The US could be reverted back to stone age...

So don't sweat it guys...history books are already written. It states..."Al-Qaeda did it".

There will be no new official investigations...all new evidence is brushed aside as a conspiracy. And Georgie Boy...is somewhere in Bahamas...sippin' Gin and Juice with a small umbrella. Without a care in the world.

In hindsight...I'm very puzzled as a human being...how on earth...could the Bushes rule the US over the last century. A known and penalized Nazi supporters.

Just goes to show...money can buy anything...including the presidency. At this point I'm wishing there is a God, and hell...because it is the only way they will ever be punished for the crimes the Bush clan has committed over the century.

You apparently subscribe to the view that GWB was responsible for 9/11 and truthers often blame GWB, Cheney, or Rumsfeld , so perhaps I can ask you.

GWB and the rest had only been in office a few months on 9/11/01 so why do you hold them responsible for things that were plainly in the works before they were elected ?

Flight training was being undertaken by men who boarded the 4 9/11 flights ( who are now lauded as martyr/heroes by Al Qaeda ) before they were elected.

Are you just blaming people simply because the attacks happened on their watch.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You've never dealt with planes at all have you. The fuselage is actually much stronger than the engines. After that fan section on the front of the engines, the engine itself is actually quite small.

That's an RB211 engine. The portion sticking back is the actual engine. Everything else is hollow fan section, which is really quite fragile. Throw a rock through the fan section, and you just damaged that engine to the point it probably has to be pulled so they can repair some fan blades.

That engine is also attached by shear bolts. A hard impact like at the Pentagon are going to cause them to shear off, which is going to help slow them down. The wings are attached by large spars that will keep them intact longer.

That's a keel beam from a fuselage. It's the strongest portion of the aircraft, and is under the bottom of the fuselage. It will go through that wall easily.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Isn't this the same guy who tried to become invisible and walk through walls?

en.wikipedia.org...

Is anyone else getting worried about the higher levels of the US Army?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

3. In reality planes and airliners do not have the strength, nor physics do this kind of removal.

So a car hitting much slower, and much lower down has the ability to knock a light pole down, but a plane, which is much heavier and hitting higher up doesn't?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

3. In reality planes and airliners do not have the strength, nor physics do this kind of removal.

So a car hitting much slower, and much lower down has the ability to knock a light pole down, but a plane, which is much heavier and hitting higher up doesn't?

Good point.
Light poles are engineered to break away easily when a car hits them, to make them less dangerous to the occupants of the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

2.3 Trillion of them...since the data centre that contained the records of the whereabouts of the 'untracked' (stolen, missappropriated, used for black ops, lining the pockets of the big boys and girls, whatever) budget money was in the 'impact' area and was obviously destroyed.

Since the entire gross reciepts for the year 2001 was only 2.01 trillion how could any group steal more than the government took in without the economy crashing?

Do you seriously think that money could vanish without economic experts catching on?

Me thinks you have no idea just how much 2.3 trillion is.
You can buy 55 b757's a day for an entire year.

No group of people could spend that much money without the planet catching on.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

That's a common one to point out, but the reality was that they simply hadn't added the money spent on various projects to the main budget line where they were supposed to. To account for it, they were having to go back through the various projects and see where and when the money was sent to the contractors for that project. It was simply unaccounted for in the main budget and was going to take awhile for the accountants to go through the projects.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My understanding was they used many different computers each having different software. One for each agency and sub programs in the agencies. And they were in the process of merging everything into one computer/software system. At the time he spoke the total money not reconciled into the new system was 2.3 trillion over the course of many years of spending.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

It was a combination of the two from what I heard. Some of the programs, since they were switching over to new software were using actual hand written records for awhile, and some things didn't get recorded, but most of the problem came when they merged the software into one, and not all the records transferred over.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
But that's not as glamorous as saying Dick Cheney et all stole 2.3 trillion.

Does it look like any of the above mentioned has lived like triillionares since 2001?
With that kind of money you would think he could buy a newer heart.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The inadequately documented $2.3 trillion was being bandied about in 1999 :-

www.defense.gov...

So it had nothing to do with GWB, Cheney or Rumsfeld other than they inherited it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I
Here's more defending the official version, by not even challenging the image which i had provided. In which you claim that planes can actually do this.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join