It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I can Prove That It Was Not An Airplane” That Hit The Pentagon : Retd. Major General

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

IT'S A UFO, I KNEW UFO's would end up on this thread!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
70 % of americans do not believe the goverments explanation for that day but on a.t.s they have the same people going online day after day month after month year after year telling YOU that YOU are a frekking idiot for not believing the spewed out shix from our glourious leaders .

if they believe it why go online every day/ night telling you that you are wrong ?week after week you have nothing better to do .

you have never told me what the ANSWER was when YOU asked people what time YOU HEARD ABOUT 9-11 .

GO TO THE DAVID ICKE SITE FOR THE 9/11 VIDEO OF THE PENTEGON HIT ???????????.

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A THREAD ON WHAT TIME YOU HEARD ABOUT 9-11 LETS DO IT .

but remember a.t.s has 70.000 members who join and never post again

or go to a thread called WELCOME A NEW MEMBER /CIDE .

now their is a conspiracy for a conspiracy forum .how many members never come back or are A.I one wonders .

how many members can get thousands of posts and not one star yet when you log on there are the usual 300 or so members online with the same crew telling people they are crazy for not believing the goverment .

what major/general stubbline has to say should be considered .

wonder how long this post stays up dtom

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

It looks like a car driving on a side road.

It does a bit, except there should be no roads outward there, except from the building to the heliport. If there were motorcycle cops on duty that might go some way to explain it. Those videos are really crappy though, you can see almost nothing. Funny thing, the FBI seems to provide crap like this all the time, maybe they should rename themselves the Federal Bureau of Ambiguity.
edit on 13-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Is that real or imagined? Though imagination sure plays a part in the one from the link you are so passionate about, with that very dodgy analysis of the FBI Pentagon video release.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I'm sitting here shaking my head.

"how many members can get thousands of posts and not one star yet when you log on there are the usual 300 or so members online with the same crew telling people they are crazy for not believing the goverment . "

No, I'm telling you to open your eyes up and look at the actual FACTS, PHOTOS, and many other sources.

I'm not with the government, I'm a regular joe just like anyone else, just tired of people trying to FIND a conspiracy, where one doesn't exist.

Case in point, this thread.

Look, people DIED on that plane, going ~530 MPH into the Pentagon. People DIED in the building itself.

As another person said earlier in the thread, to say those people didn't exist or didn't die that day, is a huge insult to them, and their families.

Think that debris was trucked in so that it could be placed around so that pictures could be taken? When exactly did that happen? Anyone see the trucks arrive? Got any photos of the trucks used to haul all that debris in? witnesses? Pictures of people "staging" the debris? Some of the pieces weighed A LOT, so there better be fork lifts around to get them off the trucks. Oh, yeah, they DID have to bring in cranes and heavy lift gear to REMOVE them, why didn't they just use the ones that took them off the trucks in the first place? Oh yeah, because they didn't exist.

Think the pictures of the engines, the landing gear, the 139 eye witnesses, the tracking data, all of this was made up by some idiot working in the government?

Seriously?

If they were THAT good, and THAT efficient, and able to stage something of this magnitude without anyone coming forward to discredit the data by all of the commissions that ran the investigations, then they need to start working at the IRS, or hell ANY other government department.

Because if these guys are really THAT good, then it's the largest anomaly that anyone has ever seen in a group run by the US government.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Humor, you obviously need more of it in your life.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Is that real or imagined? Though imagination sure plays a part in the one from the link you are so passionate about, with that very dodgy analysis of the FBI Pentagon video release.

Show me a link that disproves the link I posted. That data was meticulously collected and put together, and you will note that it points to external resources that are independent of the author's post.

Show me ANY data that disproves the fact that those people died slamming into the Pentagon at ~530MPH.

Show all of us.

What you guys don't like, is when you are shown that after you dig deep, you find out that what really happened, is that American 77 and all of her passengers and crew, died when an idiot slammed the plane in the Pentagon at ~530MPH, from a REAL and CREDIBLE source.

Because the link I posted, does that, it links to REAL and CREDIBLE resources.

Again, match and game.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

At the speed it was travelling, and the "altitude" it was at, it could't be anything else. It's fairly slow, and it's on the ground.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

reply to post by smurfy

It looks like a car driving on a side road.

It does a bit, except there should be no roads outward there, except from the building to the heliport. If there were motorcycle cops on duty that might go some way to explain it. Those videos are really crappy though, you can see almost nothing. Funny thing, the FBI seems to provide crap like this all the time, maybe they should rename themselves the Federal Bureau of Ambiguity.
edit on 13-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

I have quite a bit of experience with security cameras, and back in 2000-ish the camera quality was very poor.

Now the ones coming out are HD (H.264 in fact) quality, and much higher frame rates, had there been one of the latest cameras installed at the location where we get one frame of the plane coming in, this thread wouldn't even be here.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

but did you see it with your own eyes /no a magician can make people believe they saw things that were only sleight of hand .

you were not there either was i but i know what time it was on the t.v .

and people get mad about the bbc reporting building 7 falling when it was still up .

poor fools if only they knew

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

At the speed it was travelling, and the "altitude" it was at, it could't be anything else. It's fairly slow, and it's on the ground.

Oh come on ZAP, give me help here with the UFO theory, I mean seriously that's the only part that hasn't come up yet!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

but did you see it with your own eyes /no a magician can make people believe they saw things that were only sleight of hand .

and people get mad about the bbc reporting building 7 falling when it was still up .

My niece WAS there, and in fact she is one of the witnesses that were interviewed. Of course I'm not telling anyone her name, but she PERSONALLY watched the plane go in, so yes that's why I'm so passionate about this subject, and it really irritates me when people do this stuff and don't think about the people that died and their families left behind.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

there was hundreds of people that saw a missile strike flight twa 800 but nobody interviewed them . and now people involved are coming forward to say they were threatened

My niece WAS there, and in fact she is one of the witnesses that were interviewed. Of course I'm not telling anyone her name, but she PERSONALLY watched the plane go in, so yes that's why I'm so passionate about this subject, and it really irritates me when people do this stuff and don't think about the people that died and their families left behind.

edit on 13/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

there was hundreds of people that saw a missile strike flight twa 800 but nobody interviewed them . and now people involved are coming forward to say they were threatened

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with either of those events, and they have no business being related to in this thread. Again, when confronted with credible evidence, instead of realizing that you are in fact wrong, you deflect, trying to turn this around in your favor.

Trying to deflect this into other areas, has nothing to do with the issue at hand, let's try staying on topic please.

Or, the truth isn't what you really want, just another conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i am not wrong i know that 100 % this was pre planned and not by 19 dudes with box cutters or snappy knives as the rest of the world say .
the bbc reporting tower 7 falling early was nothing see some of my posts on the 9-11 threads on this and come back when you can answer my question as to how this was on t.v in the u.k when it was 6 am in new york .

or type in 9-11 my personal story 10 years on in the search function and look at some of the replys

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Show me a link that disproves the link I posted. That data was meticulously collected and put together, and you will note that it points to external resources that are independent of the author's post.

Show me ANY data that disproves the fact that those people died slamming into the Pentagon at ~530MPH.

Again, match and game.

I think you need to start again, because it is quite evident you have not read any of my posts other than those addressed to you, and even then you miss the point. That is a pity since you do have a talent for acquiring 'stuff ' on 9/11. I'll give you this, I don't think for one minute that people didn't die at the Pentagon, in the air or on the ground. If sombody here said different, take them up on it. BTW, a little less use of superlatives like contained in your second last sentence would be more in order.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You people don't really want to know what really happened, all you want to do is detect "conspiracy theories" where none exist.

I will not waste any more of my time on you, you already have all of the facts.

Waste all of your time you wish.

You will waste no more of mine, mine is way more valuable than this.

I'm gone.

Enjoy spending hours discussing useless theories that will go no where.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i have noticed your location in carolina would you like somebody to telephone in your neck of the woods that will prove what i am saying about the bbc airing the footage hours early ?? pm me

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

They are both in wheel chairs. Not exactly having a lot of fun with that money are they?

Come on man...that is so shallow. So because they are old...they don't care about money anymore?
Back then when it was happening...they were walking pretty fine...

You really do want to blame it on an American don't you?

No..I want to blame it on a rich war mongering politician....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think they should have at least evacuated all the buildings in question before pulling off there stagged tar r. I mean come on just at least let the people live. Instead they sacrifice them probably both to satan as well as a means to anger the people so they can go to war, just like they did in almost any other major war prior that you can think of. Like if they wanted to go to war so bad fine, but they didn't have to kill all those people. Just evacuate the tower, and the other 2 buildings that got harmed and tell the people that there was a credible threat that they saw just shortly before something wrong. Why not just build that into the plaught line, they have no decency

edit on 14-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join