It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I can Prove That It Was Not An Airplane” That Hit The Pentagon : Retd. Major General

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Albert N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984. In this compelling interview, Stubblemine reveals the following information (what he calls dots) about the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001:

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dementia is a horrible ailment I feel sorry for him.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

This subject has become so dangerous... but, for the record, I cannot believe that it was a plane that plowed into the Pentagon. I am not making any claims as to what it was because I was not there... but in my heart and my mind, I cannot accept the OS at this particular site.

I do not care to speculate here as to what actually happened... that has already been done 10 million times and nothing has changed. I just know what I myself think.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Isn't this the same guy who tried to become invisible and walk through walls?

en.wikipedia.org...

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Clearly it's the same guy but you make sound like he's some kind of nutter working on this walking thru walls while invisible in his basement while wearing a tin foil hat, when in reality he was apart of a US military project that later became a Hollywood movie starring George Clooney.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i watched that video last night interesting that a general would come out and say that i have read his book on remote viewing
he was a tool of tptb so it is strange he is coming out with this and he is experienced in the dark arts

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Isn't this the same guy who tried to become invisible and walk through walls?

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks....I really did laugh out loud!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Stubblebine has been a bit wobbly for some time now, but he has also been consistent in his view of the Pentagon plane. No doubt though someone will remind us they he can also walk through walls.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The best 9/11 video I saw is this one:

edit on 10-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mastrubating

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Bless this man, it really must have been a blow to everything he stands for to come to the realization that the os was a lie.
he knows what he is talking about there's nothing wrong with his mind.He has the experience and the credentials to back up his opinion. We need more like him to never let this be forgotten until the real truth comes out.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One of two things took place, imo..

1- Our government had a hand in all that took place on 9/11

2- A rogue millitary AF captain, belonging possibly to a terrorist organization, infultrated the AF, hopped in a jet, that he may already have had control of, and launched a missle into the pentagon.

What surpises me is, that no one see anything.

For the record, I still say there is no way a plane had done that. Whether it be our people or not... It still looks like a missle strike.

If #2 is true, I can "maybe" see the government wanting to hide that info to keep from loosing face.. but still.. where did those people go that were on that flight?

This whole thing is fubar... totally ATFU...

Alas.. we will never know. Those responsible should be drawn, quartered and hanged!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Stubblebine has been a bit wobbly for some time now, but he has also been consistent in his view of the Pentagon plane. No doubt though someone will remind us they he can also walk through walls.
there is a old black and white video somewhere on the internet of a doctor who was involved in drug testing for the military he was scottish i think he gave people drugs lots of
and was prosecuted for it i think he was a dr mengale carecter .

strange thing was giving a interview about it and looked at the camera really shocked and said THEY WALKED THROUGH GLASS THEN WALKED BACK AGAIN you could tell this guy was shocked by this who knows i dont do lsd or ever will . but this was made before men who stare at goats or stubbline's book looked like 60/70 film anybody know the guys name

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You're talking about this man, Dr Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" the concept an extension or diversification of mind control in MKUltra . He was not in charge of MIKUltra though, that dubious accolade goes to Dr Sidney Gottlieb.

Your video perhaps,

That is part 1, you should be able to link to the rest from the gallery at the end of each video.
In edit, I include part 2 to put things in better context.

I should note that, in some ways all the above could be considered off topic, (Including your post) however, overall this thread is about secret and rogue government, and MKUltra was about secret and rogue government. Once that is established as in MKUltra, there is nothing to say that the whole story about Atta and his wacky flying that wasn't taken up seriously for instance, is just that, a story. Atta could just as well have been a Manchurian Candidate for the CIA, just as OBL could have worked for the CIA.
edit on 10-8-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

thats the bloke i saw it many years ago will watch it to see if i can find the bit i remember

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

This subject has become so dangerous... but, for the record, I cannot believe that it was a plane that plowed into the Pentagon. I am not making any claims as to what it was because I was not there... but in my heart and my mind, I cannot accept the OS at this particular site.

I do not care to speculate here as to what actually happened... that has already been done 10 million times and nothing has changed. I just know what I myself think..

Many people have the same difficulty, many have made intelligent and comprehensive efforts to to rationalise why it should only have been an aircraft that hit the Pentagon based on what common sense says given the anecdotal evidence, and the official story. Most of them end up with the C-ring EXIT hole problem. It is a nicely rounded hole, however it is not exactly round, but near enough, the wall was eight inches of reinforced concrete, with rebar and steel mesh and a brick cladding. If you look at the various cartoons, the layout of the Pentagon literally shredded the entire plane's structure and at ground level explicitly, (the strongest part of an embedded building upwards to some point) while some of the strongest parts of the aircraft, the engine gear and landing gear could possibly travel on unimpeded to make the C-ring punch OUT hole. But, it is unlikely that the engines made it to the C-ring intact, or for that matter the landing gear since all the anecdotal, visual and theoretical evidence, (the cartoons) is saying that the plane was in the Pentagon on the ground.

Here is the 'punch hole' and again it is at ground level, and very much so. I also doubt that even a missile could have accomplished that hole from entry to exit, no matter how tempting the idea. So what's left is the question.

edit on 10-8-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Clearly it's the same guy but you make sound like he's some kind of nutter working on this walking thru walls while invisible in his basement while wearing a tin foil hat, when in reality he was apart of a US military project that later became a Hollywood movie starring George Clooney.

My apologies....He worked on walking through walls, and turning invisible while under the employ of the U.S. Government. And we all know that the U.S. Government has never employed "nutters" or invests money into nutty programs!
:

edit on 10-8-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: mahbone

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

My apologies....He worked on walking through walls, and turning invisible while under the employ of the U.S. Government. And we all know that the U.S. Government has never employed "nutters" or invests money into nutty programs!
:

He certainly did work on walking though walls, and invisibility which was/is a programme, just like MKUltra was a programme. Both MKUltra and invisibility had/have results.
edit on 10-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

the wall was eight inches of reinforced concrete, with rebar and steel mesh and a brick cladding.

The C ring wall was 2 layers of bricks and a plaster wall.

No eight inches of reinforced concrete

No rebar

The steel mesh was part of the plaster wall.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Beats me how this debate keeps going, albeit half-heartedly these days.

For a plane hitting the Pentagon we have :-

1) Missing Boeing 757 flying as AA 77.
2) Phone calls from said plane saying it had been hi-jacked.
3) No-one on board ever seen again.
4) Multiple radar tracks placing the aircraft at the Pentagon.
5) Over a hundred witnesses to an aircraft including a C130 pilot who saw it from the air after being asked by Reagan airport air traffic control to look out for it.
6) Aircraft parts, including heavy engine parts and landing gear in and around Pentagon all compatible with a Boeing 757.
7) Dna identified body parts of AA 77 passengers and crew recovered from the Pentagon.
8) Flight data recorder recovered from Pentagon containing not only data from the fatal flight but multiple previous flights undertaken by that aircraft.
9) Light poles chopped down progressively lower by something with a wingspan like a Boeing 757.
10) We even have real time audio of Arlington police calling in an American Airlines plane just before impact ( at 0.32 ):-
www.youtube.com...

For a missile we have.

1) 0 witnesses.
2) 0 wreckage
3) 0 evidence

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

And you clearly make it sound like he isn't some kind of "nutter" because it later became a movie.

With George Clooney no less. As if that makes it better.

Face it people,we all know what happened on 9.11. FYI,it isn't what you read here on ATS,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join