It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Explodes "Total Chaos Coming. Lynchings in the Streets"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Did you just compare Jon Stewart to Fox Network.......really?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think Glen Beck and His change is His life and having beaten alcoholism and finding God has given Him the power of spiritual discernment and reckognizing this kind of stuff is going on and is getting out of control.I think He is correct about how this is gonna turn into a dangerous collapse and I think WW3.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Suspected whether Beck said it or not, then we have "Main Core"-mentioned thread on the OP, which seems likely to play a part in an upcoming SHTF collapse, to help further by psyop'ing a group to start a push against establishment and/or just round up anyone who they suspect that may participate.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What I truly am wondering is what are the more specific causes for this huge chaos coming? I heard he mentioned something about economics, but he had almost no detail as to how the economics could cause chaos and lynching in the streets.

It needs to be clear that it does not mean he is wrong, it simply means very few details weer given on the causes of the effects he laid into the video.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nostradumbass.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
From GB...

He says global financial chaos the likes of which we have never seen is coming.
He probably made some bad choices in the stock market, and got screwed out of a couple million dollars, and now he's telling the world it's all over.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is a lot like Alcohol. You should drink in moderation and too much at one time might make you think things that you shouldn't. Of course, that would be the Government talking if they could say a thing about him. Listen to his words with a grain of salt, pick up the topics he talks about and go and do research on your own. He may not always be right and sometimes he's very vague and talks about things that really ramble on for hours about nothing. However, he has one thing that most Americans don't have, and that's the courage to do research and speak out against the Government in their time of tyranny.

You may not always agree with what he may say, but I assure you that you agree that he's a Patriot in his own way and more-so than most Americans ever could be. Are you an "keyboard warrior"? An "armchair activist"? That doesn't really help the cause, censorship is right around the corner so your thoughts are monitored when published and will eventually be censored one way or another, even if it's just through fear and intimidation.

We may be approaching the end of the United States of America. We may get hurt so bad financially that there's no way to turn the tides and we won't have the resources necessary to defend ourselves in war. We'll be hungry, we'll be tired, and we'll be desperately fighting for food, water and jobs. We know our enemies, and if we let ourselves sit back and hope the tides will settle by morning, there won't be a United States of America. So if you have even half the courage as Glenn Beck has for speaking up against the government, going to rallies and showing support to take over the country, then take action from your courage and protect this nation before it comes to a point of no return.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Em2013 because: fixed late nite typo

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He says that in every show.. then he tries to sell you FOOD INSURANCE.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Glen Beck is an agent for Z.O.G.. I cracked up when I heard this loony-toon claim that the Native American Indians were "a lost tribe of jews".
This guy, and his little buddy Sean Hannity jumps in front of the Tea Party and starts screaming how Israel is our friends.....These people are Zionist lunatics of the highest order.

I predict that there probably will be riots in the streets between now and 2018, but the thing is, I seriously doubt that muslims will be the focus of the lynchings.....
I would bet that the NY stock market crowd, banking people, congress,...will most likely be in the cross hairs. This is just an assumption of mine.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think something has been misunderstood from the GB video - the lynching.

Several posts in these 4 pages of replies seem to think the lynching will be of bankers, or muslims - but the GB video says:

Whoever has the power, will be lynching those without power in the streets.

TPTB will be doing the lynching (via minions, of course). Opposition leaders and critics, followed by troublemakers and finally - the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stutteringp0et
I think something has been misunderstood from the GB video - the lynching.

Several posts in these 4 pages of replies seem to think the lynching will be of bankers, or muslims - but the GB video says:

Whoever has the power, will be lynching those without power in the streets.

TPTB will be doing the lynching (via minions, of course). Opposition leaders and critics, followed by troublemakers and finally - the rest of us.

glen beck....the person that made 90 million dollars last year is talking to us about how bad it is in this country.....I guess stupid people need a leader, too.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Isn't Beck chiming in on something we are already aware of?

Yes and no. I don't think that most people are thinking it'll be so bad as to have literal lynchings in the streets. And honestly, people HERE at ATS may understand how bad it could be ... but most people don't (IMHO).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join