It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find a small town.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1951
reply to post by NotThat

You might check out Wenatchee, WA or Chelan, WA. Chelan is more retirement and artsy people. Wenatchee is bigger and has good medical.

Wenatchee is probably to big and Chelan is too small. The general area looks interesting. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpy

Depending on how if any radiation from the silo's is a threat then ScottsBluff Nebraska is Ideal in a SHTF IMO.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

Nebraska is not a state I even considered.ScottsBluff is about the right size but I don't think it fits the other criteria. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishfriar47
New Bern North Carolina. Small, historic, quaint, artsy, coastal, etc. Truly is one of the gems of the South.

Too big, too close to the ocean. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

My retirement funds require that I stay in the US. Lovely videos. I am impressed by the beauty of the area.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2013 by NotThat because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by wirefly

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by NotThat

-Mostly a white population (I don't want to be a minority).

Racist much....?

Slamming with a racist label for that? Really? Just because this person wants to live in a community of his/her own race does not make them a racist. It only is a descriptor of the type of community being sought out. Nothing was mentioned about hatred towards another race or even disliking another race. Perhaps this person doesn't want to live in a community that speaks predominately spanish or chinese because of a language barrier. Did you happen to think of that or are you thinking of only one particular race that this person is "racist" against. If the latter is the case, then that would make you the racist now wouldn't it?
Judgmental much? Holier-than-thou much?
edit on 10-8-2013 by wirefly because: Mah bad

Mods, does this persons racism accusation not deserve some action?
edit on 10-8-2013 by wirefly because: note to mods

that's the very definition of racist, here is the definition
www.merriam-webster.com...
his own words define it as such. how does telling the truth deserve action on the part of the MODS?

Show me exactly where he states that his race is superior. All he says is that he doesn't want to be a minority in the community. There is no derogatory statement of any race at all. He is completely neutral on racial quality. He simply states the parameters of the data he is filtering his search with. So, to call him racist is inflammatory,abusive, libelous, defamatory, and frankly rude.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
So, yeah. There ya go. But, apparently the mods allow this type of stuff go on even though it stifles people speaking openly as to how they feel for fear of being labeled "racist".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join