It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Baby (AAC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Roswell Baby

As I placed my hand on the tape recorder, I took one more look into her strange eyes.
"Are you ready to tell your story?" I asked her.
"Yes", she said. "It's time I was born."
"Okay..."
I pressed the 'Record' button.

She started speaking by introducing herself....name, age, height etc., and I couldn't seem to stop watching her. A pretty girl, yes...but almost hypnotic. Once you had seen her eyes you just wanted to keep looking at them. How to describe them? Hmmm....the pupil is dark....but you can really only see the bottom of it. The top of the pupil looked like it had an upside-down silver crescent moon filling in about the top third. Can you picture that?
"Yeah, I think that's a good description."
"Pardon me?"
"Oh! Sorry! I was thinking out loud!"

I noticed the tape recorder was still running.
"That's ok," I assured her. "The tape is just for me, I can edit this out later."
She smiled and took a deep breath.
"Okay....picking up where I left off...I'm Aerie, and the world doesn't know that I exist."

"This is a love story, but it isn't really mine. It is my parents' story and I am the end result. I am only half human. The other half of me was created by a....wow, I hate this word....an 'alien'. My 'father' was a survivor of what you call 'The Roswell Crash'. That makes me, the Roswell baby."
She kind of laughed nervously and glanced at me.
I winked and mouthed "keep going".

"My mother was a secretary at Roswell, and eventually became the only human who could communicate with the crash surivor...my father. She spent hours with him...asking questions, writing down information. But they didn't speak out loud, it was all done telepathically. They had a lot of conversations that were never shared with anyone else. Mom said that their 'mental' talking was the most intimate thing she had ever experienced. She said she couldn't help but fall in love with the beautiful soul inside the 'doll body'."

"You better explain 'doll body'" I said to her.
"Oh yeah, good idea!" she laughed.

"My father was not human, and did not have a human body. He said if she could see him, he would only look to her like some kind of vapour or mist. For inter-planetary travel, they enter into a grey genderless 'doll body' that is inorganic. Not alive...but lived in. I don't know how else to describe it."

She looked at me. "I'm not sure where to go next."
"Well," I said "People are gonna have a lot of questions. Maybe keep going with their relationship...and how you got here!" I grinned at her.
She glanced out the window and smiled.

"My father never acknowledged that he was male or female. He spoke to her as if he were both combined, but it became obvious that there was a deep attraction for my mother. During their time together, they became frantic at the thought that soon my father's 'being' would be rescued by another ship. He would disappear, leaving behind the empty shell 'doll body'...which of course would be scrutinized by scientists."

"Apparently my parents didn't have to be in the same room to communicate. My mother said that after work, she would go home and lay on her bed...and talk with him all night. She said that they had such love for each other. She even tried to convince him to take her with him when he left, but he told her that humans couldn't survive on his planet. He did have one suggestion though...and that was for him to inhabit a human body for one night, so that they could love each other...physically."

I cut in, "Okay, let's try not to make this part sound creepy! This isn't about possession, or taking over another person's body, right?"
"Oh geez no!" she replied. "My father 'manifested' a body...he didn't just jump into somebody else's!"
"How did he 'manifest' a body?" I asked.
"Well, this part is hard to explain too. It's ALL hard to explain."
"No...sorry...you're doing great. This is gonna freak a lot of people out."
"But not you?" She stared right at me.
"No. Not me."

"My father said that he could basically visualize himself into any shape that he thought of. He asked my mother to describe how she thought he should look...and he left the 'doll body' and assumed a human form. He said that he would come to her home on the night before he was leaving...and that she would know it was him by his eyes. He created himself with eyes that no one else on earth had...and that was how she could be sure it was him."

"No one on earth until you!" I blurted out.
"Yes", she said. "I have his eyes."
"So they had one night together?" I asked.
"Just one night. Neither of them thought about the possibility of a pregnancy. They were too desperate to make the most of the short time they had left together. As soon as my father's rescue ship left the earth's atmosphere, their communication ended. My mother never heard from him again. When she found out she was carrying me she was terrified and ecstatic at the same time. She wasn't sure that I would look human, but she loved him so much she wouldn't get rid of me. When I was born and she saw my eyes...she said all the feelings of love that she had for him got transferred to me."

"But she kept you hidden. Why?" I asked.
"She was afraid for me I guess. She didn't know how 'normal' I would be...and really, who would she name as father on a birth certificate? Back then, an illegitimate child would have caused a fuss for her, so I lived with her on the farm in Montana. That's where she moved to after being discharged from the army."

She took a sip of water and sank back into her chair.
"Oh...I'm drained. This is taking a lot out of me emotionally."
"We can stop for today...I don't mind. Maybe next time you can talk about your father's planet, you know...stuff he told your mother?"
"None of that was ever recorded you know...it's very 'above top secret'. I have no proof at all."
"But you do have your mother's personal journals?"
"Yes...I have them."

She pushed her chair back and stood up. I shut off the recorder.
"Hey Aerie...I have one question...off the record."
She looked at me and nodded silently.
"Do you have any of your father's....abilities?"

What happened next would keep me awake all night. Without moving her lips or opening her mouth...I heard her voice inside my head.
"What the? How did you? Can you repeat that?"
"You heard me" she said.
And with that, she walked out of the room and closed the door.

Feeling a little shaky now, I rubbed my forehead.
"Okay," I muttered..."I'll see you Saturday."

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nice story, great imagination.

Left open for part two??

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Love it! can't wait for part 2

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey DAZ21 and cheebie23...
Thank you for stopping by, and for the kind words!

I didn't know whether to leave it there or keep going....could definitely go a part 2, lol...

Thanks again!
jacygirl

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Roswell Baby - Part 2
Saturday

It's been 2 days since I last met with Aerie. I don't think I've slept at all since then.
Now she will be here at any moment and I'm jittery from too much coffee.
Catching my reflection in the hall mirror, I flick imaginary specks of lint off my jacket.
"Idiot", I mutter pacing back to the window.

I want her to do that thing again...where she talked in my head. It was so cool....so weird.
I have too many questions. Can she read my thoughts? ALL of them? Geez I hope not.
Hearing a car pull up I rush over to unlock the door.
I watch her walk up the driveway...noticing the large dark sunglasses she's wearing.
Makes sense I suppose...to not draw attention to herself.

I open the door as she reaches the top step.
"Good morning Aerie", I smile and back away to let her in.
"Good morning to you" she replies.

"Are you okay? Ready for another session?"
"Yes I'm good. You were right, that hotel is pretty quiet and nobody seemed to notice me."

How could you NOT notice her? I thought.
"Okay great. Have a seat...can I get you something to drink?"
"No I'm fine...thank you."

She sat in the same chair as last time, crossing her legs and removing the sunglasses.
"I'm ready when you are", she said.
I looked into her amazing eyes again, and felt a twinge of excitement in my stomach.
"Let's rock!" I grinned and hit the 'Record' button.

"I want to let you tell me your story in your own words," I explained, "But I would like you to maybe expand a little bit on what you said last time."
"Okay...which part?" she asked.
"Well, in regards to your father...when did you find out the truth about him? How old were you when you're mother told you he wasn't human?"

"Oh, she didn't have to tell me. I already knew."
"What do you mean you already knew?"
"I always seemed to have the knowledge of my father within me. Even when I was very young and could barely speak, I would point up to the sky and say 'Papa'. Of course there are no pictures of him, but I know what he looked like when he assumed human form...I can describe him perfectly."

"What else do you know about him?"
"Well, he was an Officer, a Pilot and an Engineer. He was sent here by his superior officers to investigate the explosions of nuclear weapons."
She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked at me.

"When my mother wrote the official interviews, she referred to him as female. He gave her a lot of information that she didn't record...didn't tell anyone about. The bond they shared was very strong, and she became quite protective of him. She even changed his name slightly, from Airlon to Airl...because it sounded more feminine. My name, Aerie, was kind of made-up because one of the intelligence officers referred to him as 'the" eerie alien'."

"Yeah, well...ignorance was rampant in the 40's," I tried to joke.
"You think it's better now?" she inquired.
"For your sake, let's hope so. Are you certain that you were 'born with' this knowledge of your father...and it's not just what your mother told you about him?"

"No, I'm sure. It's almost like the information was down-loaded into me...it's always been there."
"Down-loaded? That's an interesting choice of words." I replied.
"Well, again...it's one of those things that are hard to describe. Sometimes I seem to receive new information...especially when I'm in water. The water almost appears to be a conduit...especially running water, like in the shower."

I sat back and closed my eyes...picturing her in the shower.
"Ryan?" My eyes flew open. She was looking at me skeptically, head tilted...chin up.
"Damn", I met her gaze. "You CAN read my mind?" I asked.
"Didn't have to. I can read your face."
Wait a minute. Lips aren't moving. She was in my head again.
I decided to try talking back to her without speaking.
In my mind I asked, "Can you do this with everybody?"
Again, in my mind...I heard her say, "No".

to be continued.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
SnF.

Nice story, a joy to read.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Awww, thank you Druid42!
I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment!
jacygirl

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I like the whole premise of your story! Great imagination and storytelling. I will look for more from you!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I have heard a story like this before. The Alien with the Doll body, the isbes?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ARRRGGG why U stop>?????? I was getting into it!!! Great Story, interesting plot, characters, great writing! More Please!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
grayeagle: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

AthlonSavage: You are correct! I have taken some of the info from the so-called "actual" transcripts written by the Secretary....and added my own fictional elements. (I was even anal enough to check and make sure that the Ancient Aliens show had an episode that discussed Roswell, to meet the contest requirements, lol.)

tluna1: Thank you! Sorry, I was sick this week and ended up at the hospital, but I plan to work on part 3 tonight!

Much appreciation! So happy that you like it!
jacygirl

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Part 3

I reached over and turned the tape recorder off. Aerie got up out of her chair and walked to the window.
Gazing out, she said to me "Ryan....I thought you weren't freaked out by me."
I stood up nervously, hoping that I hadn't ruined our interview.
"Well, no...I'm not freaked out. But seriously, no one has ever talked in my head before..."
I tucked my hands into my pockets sheepishly, waiting for her to say something.

She walked over, took my arm and guided us both to the sofa.
"Sit down," she said. "I want to show you something."
Feeling a little giddy from her close proximity, I mumbled, "Mmmmkay."
She leaned closer and I breathed in deep. She smelled like baby powder and vanilla. It was an intoxicating combination.

"Close your eyes," she said softly.
"Mmmmhmmm," was all I could manage to respond.
Then she leaned right in to me and pressed her forehead to mine.
"Don't speak out loud," she whispered.

Behind my eyes, colours starting swirling and dancing. My forehead felt tingly, almost like it was buzzing.
Once again, inside my head...I heard her voice.
"Are you ready Ryan?"
Without opening my mouth, I responded...."Oh yeah".

It was like dreaming awake. Or...like a movie playing in my head. I could see things...misty coloured swirls. Little flashes of light darting around.
"What is that?" I asked her.
"Energy" she replied. "Life force....souls...beings without physical containers."
"Where are they?" I questioned, wondering if we were travelling out-of-body somehow.
"They are everywhere," she answered.
"Is that us?" I wasn't even sure what I meant by that question. Did I mean, is that me and her? Or is that humans....or aliens....? I was arguing with myself, forgetting that she could hear my thoughts.
"It's everyone. All living creatures. This is what my father looked like without a body. It's what we ALL look like without a body."

I was trying to grasp the concept, but it was foreign to me. I had so many questions that I didn't even know what to ask her. Fumbling for the least stupid, I opened my mouth and said "Are they here with us now?"
Genuinely amused, she laughed and pulled away from me.
"No...I'm showing you my memories."
"Oh. That was wild, Aerie!"
"That was nothing," she grinned. "Humans cannot see with closed eyes, unless the inner third eye is awakened."
"The pineal gland?" I asked.
"Yes," she was nodding in agreement. "But it's much more than that. It's a consciousness that human beings are not yet capable of."

I jumped up and started pacing around the room. This was deep, and I was excited but there was more to it. I felt electrified...and aroused....and...and...infinite!
"There's a good word," she smirked. "We are infinite."

I perched on the corner of my desk and looked at her. God, she was beautiful. I knew she knew what I was thinking, but I didn't care. What we had just shared felt so very intimate.
She got up and walked over to me.
"Another good word," she said. "That's exactly how my mother described it."
"Did your father do that forehead thing with your mother?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed.
"All night," she laughed.

My heart was pounding....man, this was intense.
"Lots of words that start with 'i'", she teased.
"I...yeah. I...need a drink."

To be continued....shortly.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very good read
any chance of a part 4 soon?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicspikes

Ohh...you did come and read it! Thank you!!
Yes, I think I better get Part 4 done tonight, lol...the contest closes shortly.
Thanks again!
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this...

i found it very amusing, i don't know if you intended it that way but i think it's hilarious...

if you published this i would buy it, hell i would petition hollywood to make the movie.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Aww geez....Ph03n1x....thank you so much!!
I DID try to add humour, so glad you could see it.
Really appreciate the 'movie' comment (oh I wish, lol).
I'm fascinated by the whole Roswell incident....would love to really know the truth.
Thanks again,
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Part 4

As I fumbled to open the credenza drawer, I noticed that my hands were trembling slightly. Reaching around, I found the bottle of Bailey's that was kept for either celebration or the drowning of sorrows.
"Which one is this?" Aerie asked coyly.
"I'm not sure," I mumbled..."Would you like one?"
"Drinking dulls the senses," she smiled.
"I think mine need dulling right now!" I poured a shot and downed it quickly.

Putting the bottle on the desk, I turned to face her.
"I don't know if this is a good idea," I said honestly. "I'm afraid of where this is heading."
She took two steps toward me and placed her hand over my heart.
"Are you worried about public opinion....or your own?" I knew she could feel my heart beating rapidly.
I took her hand off my chest and placed it between both of mine. Standing there, I knew that she knew I was becoming deeply attracted to her. But there was more to it than attraction. I felt protective.

Exhaling slowly, I looked her in the eye.
"I'm afraid for you. I don't want to be the one who ruins your life. It will become a circus...no, a living nightmare!" I exclaimed.
"You don't think that living like I'm invisible is a nightmare?" she questioned.
I thought about it for a moment before replying.
"Yeah...I'm sure it's not easy. But being a freak...that's what they'll call you...a freak...if not worse!"

She looked down at the hand I was still holding, then back up at my face. Before I knew it, she stood up on her toes and placed a soft gentle kiss on my mouth. Of course I didn't back away....Hell no! The kiss was like an explosion of sensations all happening simultaneously.
Our foreheads were touching slightly, and my eyes were closed. The tingly feeling was back, and I could see colours and lights. Somehow I could hear music, and it felt like our bodies were slowly swaying.
"It's the Bailey's," I told myself.
"It's NOT the Bailey's," I heard her say in my head.

We stood there, locked in an embrace that felt more like a dance. It was heady and delightful...I oughta drink more often, I thought to myself.
"It's NOT the Bailey's," she said again...this time out loud.
I pulled away, somewhat startled.

"Do you....?" I faltered, feeling embarrassed.
"Yes Ryan, I feel it too." She walked backed to the sofa and patted the cushion beside her. "Come, sit down...we really need to talk."
"Didn't you wonder why I chose you to write my story?" she inquired.
Self doubt and confusion set in. "Uhhhh....because....I'm a good writer?"
She was shaking her head 'no'.
"Because....I write about ufo's and....and...."
"So do a lot of other people," she grinned.
"Okay...I dunno then...why DID you choose me Aerie?"

She looked at me, squinting slightly, then got up and started pacing around.
"I believe my father led me to you," she said. "You know how I told you that information seemed to download into me?"
I nodded.
"I was...told...to find you. Your name came into my head, so I started doing some research. At the library, I found that you were a writer...and I saw your picture on the back of a book jacket."
"Which book?" I asked.
"Who Are They? What Are They? Where Are They? It was published 4 years ago, right?"
"Yeah," I ran my fingers through my hair. "It wasn't exactly a best seller...surprised you found it at the library!"

She was now standing at the window, when suddenly she scooped up her purse and put her sunglasses on.
"Ryan...you have company."
"Huh?" I looked out to see a police cruiser slowing to a stop in front of the house. An officer got out of the car and was making his way up the driveway.
"Argh...what the Hell?" I turned around to guide Aerie towards the kitchen. She was gone.
"Aerie?" I called her name, thinking that she must be in another room.
The doorbell rang.
In my head, I asked her "Where are you? Where did you go?"

As I got to the door I could see that her car was gone. How did the cop not see her? I wondered.
Reaching for the door knob, I suddenly heard her voice inside my head..."It's not the Bailey's Ryan. It's love. I will see you soon. This is NOT the end."
"Okay," I echoed..."This is not the end."

Note: But this IS the end of my story for the contest, lol. Thank you to everyone who read it...and good luck to all the incredible writers!!
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Damn you certainly ended it with a cliffhanger..

this is not the end!

Let me be the first to demand a sequel

As i said in a previous comment this story is amazing...

if it was up to me you would win a trip to Roswell and a ride on a spaceship

Alas i have no say in the matter so all i can do is wish you good luck

edit on 4-9-2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Ph03n1x,
Again, thank you SO much! I really enjoyed writing this, and am very pleased that some people enjoyed it!
I would LOVE to visit Roswell (not so sure about the spaceship ride, lol). It's certainly been interesting reading the Q&A thread from Mr. Carey re Roswell. I'm disappointed that the transcripts are supposed to be fiction...but hey, aliens are supposed to be fiction too, hehe!
Thank you for your support!
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You can't just end there! haha, I want to read where it will go

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join