It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Goals (1897 - ?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Truth-seekers? Zundel??? The man's a lunatic who believes that the Earth is hollow. Irving? The man had his reputation destroyed in a court of law after he revealed himself to be a charlatan (and actually addressed the judge as 'Mein Fuhrer'). As for Toben the man blames sooper seekrit evul Zionists for everything, so he's five cans short of a six-pack.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Truth-seekers? Zundel??? The man's a lunatic who believes that the Earth is hollow. Irving? The man had his reputation destroyed in a court of law after he revealed himself to be a charlatan (and actually addressed the judge as 'Mein Fuhrer'). As for Toben the man blames sooper seekrit evul Zionists for everything, so he's five cans short of a six-pack.

And you're happy with them being jailed for dis-believing your view of history?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

MuzzleBreak

AngryCymraeg

And you're happy with them being jailed for dis-believing your view of history?

They were jailed for breaking local laws. I have no problem with that. And they all stand condemned out of their own mouths for their nuttier pronouncements. Regarding them as being authorities on the Holocaust would be a mistake as they have no academic credentials at all. Deniers, charlatans, lunatics and self-obsessed narcissists the lot of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

So the answer is "Yes"---you are completely OK with jailing someone for voicing/writing views contrary to the Dogma of the Holocaust.

That anyone can be OK with that kind of thinking shows us much of their character, or lack thereof.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

MuzzleBreak

So the answer is "Yes"---you are completely OK with jailing someone for voicing/writing views contrary to the Dogma of the Holocaust.

That anyone can be OK with that kind of thinking shows us much of their character, or lack thereof.

And someone who believes a single word that Zundel, Irving or Toben says about the Holocaust also reveals a great deal about themselves. A very great deal.
And by the way, they broke local laws. Personally speaking I don't agree with having those laws in place, but then I'm not a German and I don't have the hideous weight of guilt hanging over me from what my grandparents did. Free debate should be allowed. It shows up the Deniers for the badly-educated, dishonest, publicity-hungry, anti-Semitic pond life that they are.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

And someone who believes a single word that Zundel, Irving or Toben says about the Holocaust also reveals a great deal about themselves. A very great deal.
And by the way, they broke local laws. Personally speaking I don't agree with having those laws in place, but then I'm not a German and I don't have the hideous weight of guilt hanging over me from what my grandparents did. Free debate should be allowed. It shows up the Deniers for the badly-educated, dishonest, publicity-hungry, anti-Semitic pond life that they are.

So now you don't agree with those laws?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

MuzzleBreak

On reflection, no. There should be other ways to point at Holocaust deniers and then laugh at them. That said, I can understand why those countries have those laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

On reflection, no. There should be other ways to point at Holocaust deniers and then laugh at them. That said, I can understand why those countries have those laws.

Good, but--
If you are claiming that those laws are the results of guilty consciences by the children of some of those nations in WW2, that is a far stretch.

Only one logical reason for making a law which criminalizes questioning of some specific Dogma---
--- the Dogma has lies which, if widely known, would cause some harm to those in power. All Western nations have their ZOGs. The Holocaust Dogma is intended to be the new religion for Gentiles and Jews alike. That is why its questioners are treated similar to the way religious heretics were by the old RCC.

edit on 29-9-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

MuzzleBreak
Good, but--
If you are claiming that those laws are the results of guilty consciences by the children of some of those nations in WW2, that is a far stretch.

Only one logical reason for making a law which criminalizes questioning of some specific Dogma---
--- the Dogma has lies which, if widely known, would cause some harm to those in power. All Western nations have their ZOGs. The Holocaust Dogma is intended to be the new religion for Gentiles and Jews alike. That is why its questioners are treated the same as religious heretics were by the old RCC.

'ZOGs'? Are you seriously claiming that that there is any credence in that laughable conspiracy theory?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There is no doubt about it for anyone who has done any investigation of the subject at all. You need to do a little homework.

Even our Vice-Dufus knows to stay on their good side:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ok. Time for cards on the table. Do you, or do you not, believe that the Holocaust happened?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Ok. Time for cards on the table. Do you, or do you not, believe that the Holocaust happened?

Certainly Jews were sent to prison camps.

But Zionist Jews had not only officially declared war on Germany in 1933, but had been primarily responsible for the disastrous Treaty of Versailles after WW1, which kept Germany essentially permanently crippled. The Communists in Russia, a serious threat to Germany, were also controlled by Jews. Thus, the Germans had good reason to consider the Jews as their enemy and to fear them.

After war broke out, thousands of Jews were sent to prison camps (not millions). The Nazis actually had an agreement (the Transfer Agreement) with International Zionists to transfer German Jews to Palestine. If the Nazis intent was murder, then why tattoo the prisoners or agree to ship them?

Atrocities occurred on both sides--including American, British, and Russian atrocities against the Germans, but the concept of 6 million completely innocent Jews being intentionally murdered in these prison camps is something that I have never seen any good evidence for, and much good evidence against. In my opinion, if The Dogma of the Holocaust were true, then there would be no reason to have laws criminalizing debate about its "facts."

The victors write the history--and the victors have consistently been the International Bankers in every major conflict since 1776. They have controlled the MSM and the printing houses and the Universities for many decades, and thus any evidence against their official stories is easily suppressed.

This is written in hopes that someone less brainwashed than the average citizen, and with better debating skills than the simple ad hominem attacks and rudeness being somewhat in evidence heretofore, might find an interest in learning more.

Here is some good info regarding how many different times and places "the 6 million Jews" number was used by the Zionists before WW2:
[SNIP]

edit on 30-9-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to prejudice site

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The last (1979) revised Red Cross figures for deaths in 13 German prison camps

Total deaths: 271,501 Majority of these were believed due to Typhus.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Your facts are incorrect and your link is vile. Please explain away the Nuremburg Laws. And once I get back from work I'm going to demolish your post point by point.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join