It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Goals (1897 - ?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I can see your point and I respect it. However, I have to say that I disagree with it. The Holocaust is a tremendously emotive subject and we have a massive amount of evidence that it happened. Those that deny that it happened deny that evidence even exists - or that it's lies or that there was some marginal tattered piece of justification for it.
There are many Holocaust historians, such as Deborah Lipstadt, who refuse to debate Holocaust deniers because that would grant the latter some degree of credibility. I can very much see their point. Holocaust deniers, to me, have no credibility. And they are dangerous. Because denying the Holocaust is to rewrite history.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

This topic isn't about the Holocaust, so I'll refrain from discussing it. Plus, my lack of knowledge on the subject outside of what I learned in school wouldn't help to add anything valuable to the discussion. Besides, being a believer in the Holocaust I wouldn't be much of a debater regarding it.

I will say this though: History is written by the victors. It always has been and always will be and proof going against the popular belief will naturally be ridiculed because it comes from a source that is so demonized that no one can take it seriously. It's all done by design. (I'm not implicating Jew's or anyone else on this, just that naturally after wars the other side is typically demonized by the victors.)

This will be my last response in this thread. Thanks for allowing me to take part.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"To understand who rules you, determine who you are not allowed to criticize."

Consider who the MSM proposes to be evil incarnate or whose works are too vile to be discussed. Then read those things.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

MuzzleBreak

Consider who the MSM proposes to be evil incarnate or whose works are too vile to be discussed. Then read those things.

The Protocols are still a forgery however.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Auricom

This topic isn't about the Holocaust, so I'll refrain from discussing it. Plus, my lack of knowledge on the subject outside of what I learned in school wouldn't help to add anything valuable to the discussion. Besides, being a believer in the Holocaust I wouldn't be much of a debater regarding it.

I will say this though: History is written by the victors. It always has been and always will be and proof going against the popular belief will naturally be ridiculed because it comes from a source that is so demonized that no one can take it seriously. It's all done by design. (I'm not implicating Jew's or anyone else on this, just that naturally after wars the other side is typically demonized by the victors.)

This will be my last response in this thread. Thanks for allowing me to take part.

Thank you for defending the principle of free speech and free discussion.

In regards to my theory - I'd still like to know how they are so accurate and yet a hoax? It's a bit of an oxymoron. All that is stated is true when cross refernced with real events and developments over the last 10 years - and yet it's still a hoax, the logic baffles me...personally.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Accurate? What? Eh?
(Sigh) Here. Read this.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

If you only use Zionist connected sources, that is the conclusion you will always reach.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

MuzzleBreak

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

If you only use Zionist connected sources, that is the conclusion you will always reach.

I'm sorry but what on earth are you talking about? Have you even bothered to research this? Oh wait, silly me, of course not.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
I'm sorry but what on earth are you talking about? Have you even bothered to research this?

His "researched" them in the stormfront forum, where they claim that they are genuine!
edit on 29-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

In JFK's "Secret Society Speech" he mentioned the "Monolithic" group who "Opposes Mankind" I had that history & knew whom he was referring to. When I gave an explanation & named them, I was called a liar. So I went to look up the Coven Age history.
I was horrified when I found, that not only have they removed that history they have actually rewritten it.

The "Monolitic" group is called the "COVENS of AZAZEL". It is incorporated, hence the caps. "Azazel" was the Hebrew Coven name of Alexander Helios. He created the Coven Age. In order to play the Name game, you have to know the Rules.

By Sumerian Hebrew Law: All Priest Kings are gods on Earth by Divine Decree of god El(ohiem) "with Whom Man is at War with(opposes) in the War in Heaven". All Priest Kings must have a God Name; a Title Name; a Common Name; & a COVEN Name for each COVEN(incorporated) they create; as per the blood pact of Coven Ant. When promoted the name must change to reflect the promotion.

It was Written in our history, and taught in Commerce History, that "The Conquering Children of SET were given a name in every language & every land" "The Pharaoh's statues Lead with the Left Foot, to denote the Left Hand Path of SET"

"SET, the Leviathan Class Serpent of the Abyss" is the Egyptian Coven name for sumerian "An" and the Hebrew Coven called him "Solomon, the wise Serpent" & the 'Terrible Judge". This is the origin of "Snake Worship" He is the Father of the Branch of Reptiles; ruler of the Underworld & the Abyss which is the origin of Demons. Common man called him 'Satan'. He had two branch offspring the Moloch (owl) & the Elohiem (greys). The El's name in babylon was "Illi/Illu" and/or "Illumi". They were "Lilith's Shining Ones". "SET" had 3 children, in sumeria they were called "Marduke" (saxon: Alexander), "Inanna" (saxon; Queen Elizabeth 1/greek; Arsinoe;babylon: Selene) and her fraternal twin brother "Enlil" (Mad King) George. I used to have to argue that, until QE1's painting started bleeding through & there is George behind her.

Canon Law: "AL, IL, EL, are Latin Suffixes for god"... El(ohiem)
C.A. in Latin root word formations is "COVEN AZAZEL" which is defined as "The PAPAL, ROYAL, & FEDERAL".

We had to memorize all their 'names', & all the Canon Law that created tax on Mankind, commerce, banking, money, corporations & the 5 day work week were all fruits of labor where taken as 'tribute' to god...the canon law made the corporations an artificial entity named 'god', with 'divine powers, privileges, and rights'

Alexander was "Azazel the horned god of WICCA"; "Baphomet" & created the COVEN CAESAR (B.C.)& then "Massawa the great architect god" & created the FREEMASON. He & "Arsinoe" Elizabeth conquered Russia & became the first 'Sar' Tzar which means 'master' - by Divine Right to rule & reign as granted by 'god' El. He was made "Landlord of Earth" by El.

All of our charter rights, came from the war with these 3. After Alexander (her 1st husband) was killed in the uprising, "CAESAR" (COVEN Name) saxon: George (Ptolemy promoted to Sotter) then married his sister; which earned them the infamous name of the "Incestuous twins". They moved the Pharisees from Egypt to Rome when he created the VATICAN ('father of kin') When he died, she married her son Charles (Charlemagne/Horus)to keep the Hebrew coven custom of a Diarchy. They were all 'promoted'. "Marduke" became "Arch Ang-el Micha-el"; "Enlil" became "St. Peter" & his Roman god statue "Jupiter" was moved from the Coliseum;"Selene" became "Magda-lene"; "Horus" became "Jesus".

In order to protect the Line of Solomon, & "Lilith" they moved the Pharisees from Rome to England. Which is why QE3 has the steps, the staff, rod & ankh. They divided the power structure up & the Papal controls the Legislative branch; QE controls the Executive Branch; the FEDERALS which are the Lesser Nobility of QE, control the Judicial Branch.

The Vatican issues all Latin claims of Divine Rights privilages and powers, to the Nobility. These are charters of Incorporation. 'DHS' has 'divine powers' & was issued by Ratzinger, hence the distinct Nazi influence. The determination of what rights are given and to whom is governed by Canon 108. The purpose of the Coven is to keep the Blood line records of the 'common ancestor' Solomon. IE, The "Li" Family is the 13th Tribe, short for "Leviathan"; while "Levi" is the Hebrew side. The Papal is the Coven Illuminati. "Holy S.E.E." is "Securities Exchange Executor" & this is who stole the Bond, (from the 4th Amendment) 'Security of the PERSON'. We put that bond in place to estopple their use of Covet Means.

The "Royal" Queen Elizabeth is "Lilith" & she owns the Freemasons. She also owns the Money System & has insider trading privileges. The Royals own all the oil companies. As Executor, she has the right to remove any 'acting' president or Prime Minister...because she owns the Nation Governments which are all Corp's under her control, including 'ISRAEL'.

The term "FEDERALS" is a word with two senses due to their Latin Claim of Right, issued by the Vatican. "Feder Al" is "bloodkin El"; "FE-DER-AL" is 'Fee Due El" as "Fi-du-ciary" is "fee due agent." Rothschild is the Grand Vizier, & is issued Right to the Money system. "Sa-Ma-El" "Lil-Ith" is the 5 Ruling Covens of the Federal Coven of Selene. Sa(tan Ma(ssawa) El(ohiem) - (En)lil (Lil)ith. The Gad Family whom we get the term "Eek Gads" from, because they slaughtered us, is the 'Satan' Coven & owners of 'Sachs' which is an old name for 'Satan'. It used to be published who the heads of the Covens were, they were quite proud of it. It was published in the Chicago news papers with the Luciferian news. We also had published, who owned what corp., but when Rothschild shut down the Cox Committee in '52, he altered all the laws to have their names removed from public access. It was the "Federals" who were called the "Merchants and the Moneylenders at the Temple" of SET in Babylon Ur. The corporate names were always a dual name system IE "AT&T" was taught in commerce as "An Tiamatt & Tamil(Enlil)"; "GE" was "God El". They used to brag that no one could defeat their corporations because god gave them to them.

Corporations were created specifically for the entrainment of the Left hand path of SET. This is done by placing Profit concerns above Life Concerns. The Left Hand Path is Service to Self; the Highest Service to Self is Murder of Self or Other - A Sociopath.

We fought under Natural Law, & stated Mankind was the Right Hand Path, service to Others & this was a breach of Esoteric Law. "Covet means" is when they altered their Legislated Laws; the Money System; & the Merchant Pricing..to create a specific system of Default. This gave them color of Law to seize people and property which is then transferred through the coven corp's to the Vatican; & that is why they claim to 'own' all Land. "Own" is the acronym for "N.W.O."

The point of this partial History lesson, is that the "Hebrews" are NOT all followers of SET. When you say "Zionist" you have to include the PAPAL, "ISRAEL" & the Orthodox Jews who worship "Yahweh" who is "Satan". You also have to include the Dali Lama, China & all the other Coven Sects as well. Jesuit, Freemason..etc. It is one large Company store system, dedicated to 'SET'. Look closer at the 2013 Chinese & US Liberty coins.
edit on 29-9-2013 by YellowRoseTx51 because: typo-and last line

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

....ok. That was interesting. Do you have any evidence for that... theory?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Abundant. Including erased books, erased and altered Canon Law, & many still current hieroglyphs & images of coins. You see, it was always a 'money maker' for them. By incorporation, they get money from every church and every pagan coven. It was a profit maker to sell religious "forgiveness of sins" as was as "religious artifacts". I had started to do a vid, to reveal who and why they did this. But was warned off when they killed the news CEO's kids.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

And the author must have been physic because the amount of things that were written in it that has come true is amazing.

edit on 29-9-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I was tracing instruments from the financial fraud, when I traced them to the Vatican I was refused all service by lawyers and representatives. The congress, senate, all of them know that it is the Vatican & that Israel is tied to them as well as China. It is one large group of covens, fighting it out for supremacy. The people are simply considered expendable.

Look up the "U.S. 2013 Liberty Coin" I'm not sure about the rules of adding links, but you can google images on it. Save the image, and then use paint or another program to open the image. Then use 'view+' to enlarge it. What really creeped me out, was when I saw the third MIDDLE leg..it is a cloven hoof. It is standing on the Arc & Egg(Lilith's claims) and that is on top of the 'rock'. The 'rock' is what they call 'Earth'. Look down to what appears when the image is small, to be a set laurel of leaves, at the bottom right hand of the coin. You will find the same image on the Hieroglyph found by Napoleons army in Egypt. It is a half Man Half Snake, and on his face covering his eyes is a cross. I could tell you who is riding his back, but that is risky. Instead, I will say it is a particular Coven of 7. If you look forward, in the right direction he is going...you will find on the 'rays' a "W" Indicating "West". The right should be east, they have reversed it. If you look Above, on the right side, "Liberty" which is "Lilith/Magdalene" is holding the broken Branch..which is the 5 Ruling Covens of Selene, being cast off.
On the Left side, at the top, the Liberty 'torch' is dividing the "LI" from 'Liberty'. This is her passing the torch to the LI family. Which has been decided by the Coven. The Seat of the Pharisees is about to be moved again, this time to China and this is who will control the Money System. Or so they plan. I could go through the rest of the symbols, but really the next most relevant thing you should take notice of is the 'stars' surrounding the edge of the coin. It is not the 5 point star of the Federals, but the 6 point star of david - Solomon's Covens. Each star represents a corporation owned by one of the branch families.

Next, Look up the Chinese 2013 coin. You can find Elizabeth on the Front, and SET the Leviathan class serpent on the Back. It is the exact image of the 2-7-11 Crop Circle with a "Large Snake".

Look up that Crop circle, then go to soho lasco 2/3. I find the combo view the best reveal shots. Load up the quick time player of it, on 7-21; 8-25; 9-25 (2013)...when the 'flashes' on the quick time occur, slowly use the 'slider' to go back, frame by frame...and you will match that hidden image to the Crop Circle. They cover it by playing it so fast, it is 'just a flash' and would normally go unnoticed. This is what has them all in a panic, not "I-Son".

Hidden in those images you will find this is what the financial fraud and where all the gold and our labor, went to fund.

The big lie, their 'grand deception' was to get everyone to worship their Branch as 'god'. Under any name they use, it is all the Branch of SET. By esoteric law, if you 'worship' them, it is that branch/family that gets to Seal you and keep you at the Time of the Division of the Families. Which is now. 90% of the planet worships "Jesus" as 'god'. This is why so many 'wept when they found out the choice they had made'.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

buster2010

AngryCymraeg

MuzzleBreak

And the author must have been physic because the amount of things that were written in it that has come true is amazing.

I'm sorry, but how can a text largely lifted from an earlier work satirizing the regime of Napoleon III have possibly come true? Other than in a 'and then some people were born and died and the Sun went up and down a bunch of times'?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Auricom

I can see your point and I respect it. However, I have to say that I disagree with it. The Holocaust is a tremendously emotive subject and we have a massive amount of evidence that it happened. Those that deny that it happened deny that evidence even exists - or that it's lies or that there was some marginal tattered piece of justification for it.
There are many Holocaust historians, such as Deborah Lipstadt, who refuse to debate Holocaust deniers because that would grant the latter some degree of credibility. I can very much see their point. Holocaust deniers, to me, have no credibility. And they are dangerous. Because denying the Holocaust is to rewrite history.

No the reason why they will not debate these holocaust deniers who are really revisionists is because they cannot back up their claims. If you can find a copy of the encyclopedia that was printed before 1957 look and see how many died in the holocaust it reports the same as the red cross just a little under 300K.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

hellobruce

AngryCymraeg
I'm sorry but what on earth are you talking about? Have you even bothered to research this?

His "researched" them in the stormfront forum, where they claim that they are genuine!
edit on 29-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

The preface and Intro to this translation are informative:
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Actually it's the deniers who cannot back up their claims. Like David Irving.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

MuzzleBreak

The preface and Intro to this translation are informative:
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Thank you for that fascinating link to a site that appears to have been written by a credulous child who cannot spell. 0/10. Go to the back of the class and then try to pay attention.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Auricom

This kind of thinking ends up with persecution of truth-seekers---Scholars (Zundel, Irving, Toben)with excellent credentials are/have been jailed in Europe for questioning the Dogma of the Holocaust. en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join