It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceships of Ezekiel (Revisited)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

We are actually moving away from the sun in the same way that the moon is moving away from the earth.

If anything, Mars was the last earth, Earth is the now earth and Venus is the next earth.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeep3r

Originally posted by old_god

Common sense tells me that the truth is much closer to home and what these people were witnessing was just advanced "EARTH" technology.

Well, that's a big 'maybe' I guess ... we might need to extend the question and ask: from which of these planets could they have possibly originated:

From Mars... I am not believing any of the stories, but just for the speculation - if you go through 'Roswell - The Alien Interview' or others talking about Lemur and the Atlantes one of them (the Lemurians destroyed their planet which was considered to be Mars, then joined the Atlanteans on the Earth)

If there is any of the planets to be previous Earth turned into wasteland, that's Mars,

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Wow! It goes very well with the biblical description and it also looks like some type of futuristic tech developed by NASA. Good work. It is something to be proud of. S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

years ago i had a revelation that we were put on the earth by aliens and as years have gone by more and more evidence has built up and more and more people have been talking about it i really do think we are an experiment kind of like sims, call it far-fetched but i also think i can somewhat communicate with them i was outside the other day and i was begging them to show me some sign they were there 10 minutes or so passed then BOOM big white light shot across the sky and disappeared i was so happy. another thing google chrome desperately wants me to close this site. keeps saying it's not responding and to kill the page when it clearly is responding they are tracking me they are probably tracking you and everyone else be afraid but use the fear embrace it.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by liberate

Technically God is an alien...whether you believe him to be an omnipotent supreme being or little green men, by definition he would be an alien.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Yes ,very interesting , i once saw a you tube of the planets "following the sun ,as opposed to just 'going around , maybe this is why we lagging away from the sun , Venus the next earth,very interesting indeed ...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by StaceyWilson

We are actually moving away from the sun in the same way that the moon is moving away from the earth. If anything, Mars was the last earth, Earth is the now earth and Venus is the next earth.

www.newscientist.com...

However, one could also argue differently when considering the life phases of the sun with regards to the potential habitability of Venus in the past. The sunlight reaching Earth, for example, is assumed to have been fainter in the past, a situation which could have also made Venus a more life-friendly planet back then.

That's not to exclude the possibility of any other ET civs that might have come here (and perhaps still do) using technologies allowing them to bend space-time or access extra-dimensional gateways etc. But I wouldn't want to completely exclude the minor possibility that these potential ancient visitors might have come from a place much closer to Earth ...

Atmosphere and Climate on Venus

Studies have suggested that billions of years ago, the Venusian atmosphere was much more like Earth's than it is now, and that there may have been substantial quantities of liquid water on the surface, but, after a period of 600 million to several billion years, a runaway greenhouse effect was caused by the evaporation of that original water, which generated a critical level of greenhouse gases in its atmosphere.

Although the surface conditions on the planet are no longer hospitable to any Earthlike life that may have formed prior to this event, the possibility that a habitable niche still exists in the lower and middle cloud layers of Venus cannot yet be excluded.

Life phases of the sun

During its life in the main sequence, the Sun is becoming more luminous (about 10% every 1 billion years) and its surface temperature is slowly rising. The Sun used to be fainter in its early past. The increase in solar temperatures is such that in about another billion years the surface of the Earth will probably become too hot for liquid water to exist, rendering it inhospitable to all known terrestrial life.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Amazing images. Considering the length of the thread, what did you use to create these images?

Why do you assume that the engines are what is described as human with animal properties?

And in jest, why does the ship look like an aureola with nipple?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VegaLyrah
reply to post by jeep3r

Amazing images. Considering the length of the thread, what did you use to create these images?

Thanks, VegaLyrah ... the base model was created using Google Sketchup and the materials were applied with Kerkythea which is also the render-engine. I added some after-effects with PAINT.NET like smoke, engine exhaust etc. Initially, I also wanted to include some bumpmaps & other details, but then I thought that everything's looking quite OK the way it is.

Why do you assume that the engines are what is described as human with animal properties? And in jest, why does the ship look like an aureola with nipple?

Indeed, I think I know what you mean ... !

As for the engines: probably because of the noise, the wings & the overall description. It does sound as though he's describing something technical, IMO. Apart from that, the principle layout is based on what Joseph Blumrich came up with from an engineering perspective. So I think the cone-shaped hull is related to Ezekiel's description of a vault as well as the advantages such a shape would have for entering the Earth's atmosphere ...
edit on 15-8-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VegaLyrah
And in jest, why does the ship look like an aureola with nipple?

Hey man, ain't nothing wrong with a nipple ship!

Harte

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
no offense, lol.. but dont you think that's a bit primitive thinking
it should be more advanced and much bigger

+ ezekiel wore a robe lol

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Man would love to see small how to pdf on how you did this. Also how about doing the mana machine..

The Bot

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunre7777

no offense, lol.. but dont you think that's a bit primitive thinking. it should be more advanced and much bigger + ezekiel wore a robe lol

It's interesting that the description seems to resemble our current propulsion technologies so closely, isn't it? Perhaps it was really just a short-range craft for interplanetary missions with the more advanced aspect of it being the energy source ...

But who's to say that Ezekiel didn't witness something even more advanced? And while the pics in the OP seem to match most of his words quite well, they certainly can't be a 100% factual representation of what he saw.

And as for Ezekiel's style & fashion: well, that's indeed a freely conceived part of the scene, but I'm sure it was extremely hot in the desert that day!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott

Man would love to see small how to pdf on how you did this. Also how about doing the mana machine..

Do you have any references regarding a description of that machine?

Just askin' because the related bible passages are quite 'general' and I think a more precise one can be found in some jewish texts (Kaballah?).

It's always more fun to work with detailed accounts, like the description of the temple in Ezekiel 40. It's a kind of structure occupied by angels. And even the likeness of the glory of the lord (see OP) shows up again while Ezekiel is being shown an interesting compound of sorts, guided by "a man whose appearance was like bronze" ...
edit on 17-8-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Very cool. Also nice work. Definately makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What I think is going on and partially why I am open for the Ancient Astronaut theory and why some parts of the Bible if true say something more out of this world is:

When an advanced race comes in ship, bright light from plasma or whatever technology, people would consider it god thunders. And they would think they are meeting 'God'

However, even such encounter may not be some God but one of many other ships that may have visited around that time. And every time they see a spaceship, they may think it's the SAME 'God; but it could be different every time...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeep3r

Do you have any references regarding a description of that machine?

Just askin' because the related bible passages are quite 'general' and I think a more precise one can be found in some jewish texts (Kaballah?).

It's always more fun to work with detailed accounts, like the description of the temple in Ezekiel 40. It's a kind of structure occupied by angels. And even the likeness of the glory of the lord (see OP) shows up again while Ezekiel is being shown an interesting compound of sorts, guided by "a man whose appearance was like bronze" ...
edit on 17-8-2013 by jeep3r because: text

I had read a more detailed description based on original Hebrew text and some that came from documents found in the dead sea scrolls cache. I lost computer and all my links so have to find it all again. There was also interesting episode done about it on ancient aliens that had some of the info in it. I think that should be available for download somewhere.

If memory serves it was hypothesized the machine made like a pellet made from algae or something. Pretty interesting.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
What I think is going on and partially why I am open for the Ancient Astronaut theory and why some parts of the Bible if true say something more out of this world is:

When an advanced race comes in ship, bright light from plasma or whatever technology, people would consider it god thunders. And they would think they are meeting 'God'

However, even such encounter may not be some God but one of many other ships that may have visited around that time. And every time they see a spaceship, they may think it's the SAME 'God; but it could be different every time...

Yes, many people scoff at the ancient alien show but I find the theories and depictions very thought provoking. One thing is for sure, they did not build all those amazing structures with small stone tools and man power.

I especially that tunnel city they found in Turkey I think it was. No way they did that with their hands, lol. Amazing place and so well camouflaged... Lol.

The ancient alien theory is a fascinating subject worthy of much discussion.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes, many people scoff at the ancient alien show but I find the theories and depictions very thought provoking. One thing is for sure, they did not build all those amazing structures with small stone tools and man power.

That first sentence is opinion.

the second sentence is truthful - they had bronze tools.

Originally posted by dlbottI especially that tunnel city they found in Turkey I think it was. No way they did that with their hands...

This, too, is true, though they could have used pounding stones if they wanted to take their time (the "stone" is extremely soft.) No, they were well into the Iron Age by then. Iron tools would make quick work of the job.

Harte

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

It's early past means about 4 billion years ago. The theory that Venus is getting sucked into the sun and the earth as well is mainly what I was addressing. That is the opposite of the truth.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join