It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceships of Ezekiel (Revisited)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if all time even ancient time is happening right now. Time just gets tangled someplace and something is seen out of place. I dunno it just seams this way sometimes.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I find the pictures very interesting and I have to say, most of them feel right.
To complete the explanations I would like to say that the mix between metal and rubber on the wheel is not accidental. As we speak there is a project in development for building roads that could recharge your electric car, so you never have to stop for that. And their wheel is like that, part metal, part rubber. Maybe in the future this technology would have even more features, but even with this one, recharging, it seems legit. Also the metal part could be on the sides and rubber in between. It is still a wheel in a wheel.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

kool ttopic thank you for sharing

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I see that some of you say that if this is true then religion is just a story.
This is just my point of view, not directed at anyone, so please don't feel offended in anyway.
What I think is that the two do not exclude each other. All facts in the Bible may not be as logical and accurate as we would like them to be, but religion is not meant to support scientific facts, it is meant for yourselves. And it is not religion you are questioning, it is the written book( the Bible or other books, depending on religion).
Orthodox religious traditions create beautiful family and community events, that stick in your mind as special moments and give you peace and joy, optimism. Belief in something greater than you gives you hope, courage, persistence, makes you think about what is right for you and the others and just allows you to take a risk sometimes. And in life, which has so many uncontrollable variables, a small risk is sometimes the difference between happiness and regret. Praying, if you don't abuse it, clears your thoughts and shows you what you really treasure, what you really want. To resume, religion gives you moral values, it is like a behavioral code for a beautiful life.
I don't know if it works for everybody like that, but it does for me. And let's not forget, it brings people together, something that politics and corporations are really trying to avoid, unless is for shopping or voting. A lonely person will easier believe their lies, connect and attach faster to their products. You having other values than money and assets creates a hole in their earnings.
Of course, history showed great abuse from priests and the church, and that shows by itself that the Bible might not be all true or accurate, but that is why you should show wisdom and take only the good POSITIVE parts.
Also you have to understand that the Bible was meant for the masses, so it is actually normal to contain stories, analogies as they are easier to understand than the cold abstract idea. How would you have understood math, if the teacher hadn't shown you how numbers and their value look like. Remember those math stories with apples, remember what numbers LOOK like, although numbers don't physically exist?
It is not about believing in a God or Heaven, believing is about giving you strength to do the right thing, to live a happy life. Religion is totally compatible with science.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

First off, great job on the renderings. Seeing them in such detail really puts this sighting into perspective for me.

Secondly, that craft really doesn't look all that "advanced." I'm kind of thinking the U.S. military contractors could build something like that. It's basically rockets and propellers. That has me thinking that maybe, just maybe, these beings are not quite as technologically advanced as we give them credit for being. I've actually thought this for some time. They could have quite a bit of knowledge and still not be as technologically advanced as we would think visitors from the other side of the universe would be. Some intelligence coming from the other side of the galaxy is still using propeller blades and rocket boosters? Hmmmmm. . . maybe we are not quite as un-advanced as we think?

I agree that the depicted vehicle looks as if it were truly within the realm of what's possible today - or at least of what will be possible very soon (technologically speaking). As mentioned before, putting the different motion & propulsion systems into each of the landing legs would certainly be a challenge (wheels/rotors/engines/boosters/stabilizing thrusters), but I'm also sure that engineering teams could solve that problem today.

If that's what Ezekiel saw some 2.600 years ago, what would the engineers of such a craft be able to design today? And further: perhaps it's really not unreasonable to use boosters and quadcopter units for in-atmosphere flight, as somebody mentioned before. The chariots described in some parts of the bible indeed seem to be some kind of short-range craft rather than machines for interstellar spaceflight.

With regards to the 'faces', I was indeed thinking of decals or manufacturer logos. I also thought about protrusions coming out from the landing legs, but it seems as though Ezekiel was clearly able to identify those faces which is why I think it could have been a creative design element of some sort ...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I agree with someone else's post earlier that we need to put our technology into the context of those people back then...

A rocket could be seen as a dragon for instance...so those cave paintings etc are not depicting aliens and ufo's but something closer to home. We assume there were no advanced civilisations back then, how do we know that, we don't so we must apply logic and common sense.

Common sense tells me that the truth is much closer to home and what these people were witnessing was just advanced "EARTH" technology.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Common sense tells me that the truth is much closer to home and what these people were witnessing was just advanced "EARTH" technology.

Well, that's a big 'maybe' I guess ... we might need to extend the question and ask: from which of these planets could they have possibly originated:

We don't know much about the history of Venus and there is even a theory that Mercury could have once been a moon of Venus - as proposed by these authors (I don't have the link to the particular paper, though). So what about habitability and the evolution of life on Venus some thousands or millions & billions of years ago? I'm just thinking about a dim possibility that there might be a connection between ancient technology, recorded history and perhaps our own origins.

... while admitting, of course, that this would indeed be a highly speculative idea!

edit on 12-8-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

This is possibly the best thread I have ever seen on ATS since I joined the site. Well put together and brillaint renderings. I really appreciate the amount of time you put into the making of this thread. To show what may have been. Any one who has read Ezekiel needs to see your work. It opens doors in the mind, for some it will open a door that has long been shut, or was never open to begin with. Really cool thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

Even being from," Old Testament", days, Moses saw the Lord God, and it did change him.
With the birth of Jesus, or,"The Lord God", a New Testament was brought in to make perfect the lackings found in the Old Testament. This New Testament requires only that we have Faith, in Jesus Christ, where in the Old Testament, people had to live by the spotless example of righteousness, to be found true.
In order to be a Christian, one has to exhibit Faith in some thing otherwise thought to be unbelievable by educated man.
The evidence of Faith is ingrained in all of us, no matter how we believe.
The evidence of Faith lies in the goals one set for oneself, and then accomplished the goals by having Faith in them.
If you beleive that way.

Space and the Universe,
If we are to ever see the stars,(up close), I might tend to think it will be because we have had some degree of Faith in ourselves. I do know it is a great mystery, waiting to be solved. Faith is the means by which we accomplish anything. If you do not have Faith in what you are doing, you are almost certain to fail.
It also has occurred to me, that The Lord God did not need a Bible.
The Faith part of the Bible was given to us, if we chose to accept it in Good Faith...

Faith has been our number one strength throughout history, whether you believe in God, or if you are Athian.
Had we not had Faith, we would have not made it to the Space Station and possibly,(?), to the moon.
If I believe this, then is it too much to expect from me,
that the words the Prophet Ezekiel wrote were indeed placed there for good reason?

On my own personal note,
(and I guess the entire reply from me here is of a personal tone),
I sometimes wonder if this is just not the end realm. I wonder if this life's body is some sort of larvae stage that we go through before we can access that other,"Energy", realm. The place where in new bodies, or bodies of light, we will be able to be one with the light, (or energy of the universe).
Somewhere, that the pleasures of these earthen bodies will be meaning-less and extinct.
A place where new wondrous pleasures, of a pure nature, will materialize before us, and in us,
through our new Heavenly bodies being one, with and in, the Creator.
(if you do believe the Bible, you also know there is to be a wedding). I doubt that this wedding will be anything like human experience. I do believe this wedding to be when the Great Spirit reclaims ALL of the life spirit that he has given out, over all the millenia.
Alpha and Omega.

Like I said, if you believe that way...
I might add that I do not like proselytizing, but this reply of mine, does do just that.

Whether you believe as I, or not.
My main focal point was directed at the power of Faith.
We, even today, know very little about our own pineal gland.
It is said to have the ability to enable one to link with the super-natural, if exercised and used.
(what is supernatural)?

It is there for some reason, and not just a hitch hiker organ...
It is my belief that Jesus did reference this, "Pineal Gland", when he said for us to see as with one eye when we pray. It is also noteworthy to see that meditation was listed as being just as important to prayer, as prayer itself.
Meditation also exercises the Pineal Gland.
Yes, I am reading a lot into it...
God Forbid, maybe even far too much.

Keywords here are; "my belief"...
I am only sharing this, not ramrodding it.
I offer this only as a carriage for thought and debate.

Regardless of what I believe, there is sufficient evidence available to prove that certain everyday chemicals that we are exposed to, do damage and calcify the pineal gland, hampering our own abilities to recognize the glands enormously unknown capabilities. It is a very mysterious organ, as mysterious as the universe itself.
It well may be the very thing, that dreams are actually made of.
Faith, may very well be the only available avenue,
by which to access the True Potential of the human Pineal Gland.

I merely speculate out loud...
We may just at be the center of the Universe.
Who can justifiably say it is not so...?

And to end in an off color way as, I do like to do,
Voltage is also known as,"Potential".

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

More than anything, your post has me excited. Excited that maybe, just maybe humanity is not that far off from interstellar travel. Here we have an intelligent entity from who knows where in the universe visiting Earth more than 2,000 years ago utilizing technologies available to us today. Wow. Short or long rage, it doesn't matter. Where "they" are at today with their technology doesn't matter. What matters to me is that when whoever they are traveled here the best technology they could come up with to safely land their craft could probably be copied (or even improved upon) by our current engineers. Wow.

The fact that there's no better technology to use other than rockets and propellers tells me that maybe we are only one or two discoveries away from crossing the galaxy ourselves. And maybe these beings know this. That could be why they're so interested in what we're doing down here.

I'm about to dive into a rabbit hole and don't want to derail the conversation at hand, but in my studies of the Bible I've noticed that "God" does not like it when man advances himself. There's the story of the flood and the Tower of Babel. Babel really fascinates me, because God declared that whatever man set out to accomplish, he would and so decided to confuse the language, basically sending humanity back to square one. It makes me wonder if we aren't more advanced or closer to the answers of the universe than we think we are and if so, what does "God" have in store for us?

This is easily the most interesting post I've come across on ATS since joining. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
once you claim that " aliens " replace the biblical entities - you not only falsify biblocal theology - but introduce a another layer of complexity [ and regression ]

What about when "god" descended on Mt. Sinai in great smoke and fire causing the ground to quake? He told Moses to make a perimeter around the chariot (ship), and to let no one touch the chariot. For if they did, whether they be man or animal, they would be killed.

It says in the bible that god told Moses to make a perimeter around Mount Sinai not a 'ship'!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is "The" most stunning case study/interpretation of Bible Scripture ive have ever come across , Flagged and Starred ....Now Enoch was taken , and also Elijah , will be looking into these scriptures with interest , also this will give me new zeal in how i decode certain scriptures , Was absolutely stunned by the 4 faces interpretation with the wheels , i mean , word by word coincides with scripture , the artistry is what nails it for me , also ,Technolgy and Spirituality , Hand in Hand ? I think yes , why should we be allowed to push out of our planets orbit without Love,Forgiveness, Understanding ,just makes sense to me ,
Also ,this thread has brought me out of ATS RETIREMENT ! Yup, havent posted for 2- 3 years ...maybe less , ATS was getting to Toxic , and i cant lie , i too was getting toxix lol,
But ive broken my code of silence and just wanna say i have seen an improvement in the culture here on ATS ,and noticed it after 2012 Dec , maybe u guys arnt scared anymore, i mean ,2010 -2012 was like a mad house up in here guys , Any whoo , if you read a thread of mine from 4 years ago , i suggested an advanced Human Race was out there ,and when things got terribly Bad ,they would come , lol...then later found out Arthur .C.Clarke had already wrote a book simarlar , beakon on the moon ,etc .PEACE ATS and O>P. ...u r cool...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

A theory ....could we as a planet be ever so slowly be pulled closer to the sun , making mars the next "Earth " so to speak and in turn making Venus the "Former Earth" , and Mercury the "First Earth"? If so much has been linked to Venus (the past) and Mars towards the future , i wonder if this has been theorized by anyone yet ...thoughts?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
What about when "god" descended on Mt. Sinai in great smoke and fire causing the ground to quake? He told Moses to make a perimeter around the chariot (ship), and to let no one touch the chariot. For if they did, whether they be man or animal, they would be killed.

It says in the bible that god told Moses to make a perimeter around Mount Sinai not a 'ship'!

Yes, but he still arrived in a thick cloud ... and with fire!

Excerpt from Exodus 19:16-18

On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled (...)

Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
reply to post by jeep3r

A theory ....could we as a planet be ever so slowly be pulled closer to the sun , making mars the next "Earth " so to speak and in turn making Venus the "Former Earth" , and Mercury the "First Earth"? If so much has been linked to Venus (the past) and Mars towards the future , i wonder if this has been theorized by anyone yet ...thoughts?

Actually, I'm glad that this thread was able to get you back behind your keyboard & thanks for the kind words ...

With regards to your post above I was thinking this: IF what Ezekiel describes in his book seems so familiar to us today - in terms of advanced tech - could it then be that, 'whoever' used this alleged technology, might have been not so much different from ourselves? When Ezekiel is shown the holy temple his guide is an angel that he describes as follows:

Excerpt from Ezekiel 40:

I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand.

If these angels could be identified as 'men' and weren't so much unlike ourselves, then perhaps they didn't come from too far away. Is it really unthinkable that Venus was once their home planet, some thousands or millions of years ago? Prior to some cataclysmic event or climate change that occured? Besides, Venus has the same size as Earth and IF Mercury was ineed once a moon of Venus (see here) that somehow got blown out of its trajectory ... well, then perhaps it's not inconceivable to consider such a scenario. Also, even today Venus is just slightly outside the borders of the habitable zone.

I know I'm making considerable assumptions there, but given a certain lack of knowledge with regards to the history of our solar system, especially the inner planets, it may actually be an interesting alternative point of view. Unfortunately, any remains of past life on Venus would probably be impossible to discover due to it's high surface temperatures, volvanic activity and - accordingly - the high erosion rates in general.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Indeed, still very interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
His account does indeed sound like a primitive description of an aerial craft of some sort... all of it but the references to it having human faces.. "In appearance their form was human, but each of them had four faces and four wings".

This is the only part that throws things off, how could an aerial craft, probe, or whatever it may be of the sort, have been described by him as having "a human form"?
edit on 13-8-2013 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen

His account does indeed sound like a primitive description of an aerial craft of some sort... all of it but the references to it having human faces. "In appearance their form was human, but each of them had four faces and four wings".

This is the only part that throws things off, how could an aerial craft, probe, or whatever it may be of the sort, have been described by him as having "a human form"?

Well, we have to speculate a bit, but I guess he was describing the shape of the living creatures as being somehow like a human 'silhouhette'. Note that he doesn't say they 'were' human. Now imagine the landing gear seen from a distance, each with two telescope legs at the bottom, the main body with wings, faces & decals etc. ...

Also, the whole arrangement seemed alive to him, which could have been why he compared the 'creatures' to the form of a human, perhaps it was the best analogy he could come up with?

Ezekiel 1:5-6

And in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.

/emphasis added/

edit on 13-8-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Wow nice job on the renders, now how about doing the mana machine. As a Christian this is a tough subject, lol. But I am open to the possibility that God created many more universes than just ours.

Through out history people have mistaken technology they had no reference for and then held it or the entity behind it as a god.

We have seen evidence of this ourselves as recently as world war two. Natives built replicas of fighter planes and prayed to them in hopes the god's would return and give them more stuff. They saw the pilots as God's.

This is what many people believe it's what happened in many biblical stories. I don't pretend to know the answers, but I still believe in God. I believe our story has played out many times before in many other galaxies and many other alien species, many millions of years older than we are.

I think soon we will find that these alien species have been here a very long time. I am unsure of their motives, I believe some want to help us and others use us, and maybe even destroy us.

We do have an abundance of resources, not the least of which is liquid water, which is necessary for almost all life on earth. We are also discovering life can develop in amazing diverse harsh environments, such as acid and lava etc. etc.

I also believe our governments have kept information from us for years. I think soon they will be forced to come clean. I for one look forward to getting some answers.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Hmm very valid points. I'd just think that he wouldn't have chosen humans in particular with such an emphasis..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join