It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-Month Old baby In Flames!! Spontaneous Human Combustion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I bet it's just child abuse. that's the more likely true story. I mean come on.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
I bet it's just child abuse. that's the more likely true story. I mean come on.

You and everyone else here thinks it's child abuse... oh wait except rodinus.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
I come from Chennai and I just watched the flash news a few minutes ago. It is infact true. The results are about to come in a few days.

are you an indian?

reason i ask is because i have some important information to give to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well? What were the results? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

I'm going with SHC isn't real.

And some sickos were torching their baby.

Sick world. Different day.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
hmmm, i am curious what the upcoming reports shall reveal, however, SHC isn't likely to leave the victim alive and repeated ignitions with such minimal damage ?? i'm seriously doubting SHC.

on the other hand, what if this child's molecular structure has been irreparably modified by GMOs ??
India hasn't exactly banned them and i'm pretty sure they are plentiful in 'staple' foods.

although, i am also curious why the caregivers/parents haven't been burned/damaged trying to put the baby out
repeatedly.

well, either way, here's 10 recorded SHCs with no indications of repeat ignitions and only one survivor. linky

ps ... #4 happened in close proximity and i do recall the FBI denied SHC but the alternate theory offered doesn't work with this baby (at least i'm not seeing it, is anyone else ?)
2009 archives
somehow, i just can't see the 'body fat' explanation applicable to this baby

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Surely ifvthis is happening in the hospital as well we can rule
out child abuse ?

SHC is well enough documented to a fact even if it's causes are still a mystery

Just because we don't understand doesn't give us the right to start accusing parents of
burning thier kids surely ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

well, since i didn't read that it happened IN the hospital (maybe i missed it?) and because i never suggested accusing the parents of burning the kid intentionally, why are you directing your commentary to me ?

to be honest, in this day and age of free-floating fruitcakes, an attack in the hospital (resulting from abuse) wouldn't really surprise me.
lots of weirdos/angels of death can be found in hospitals.

and, just for fun, let's say it is the result of abuse ... what better way to deflect suspicion than to experience an episode IN the hospital ??

either way, considering the infant survived, i'm simply not buying SHC as a reasonable explanation, are you ??

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Nothing personal

I was on my phone, and it has a mind of it's own when posting on ATS.

Sorry if I caused any offence, it was unintentional

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Incidentally, the baby’s mother hails from Nedumozhiyanur which was in the news in 2004 after residents there complained their houses spontaneously burst into flames.

Investigations revealed phosphorus stuffed in wet cow dung had been placed in the huts. When the dung dried up, phosphorus, which has a low ignition point, lit up, setting the huts on fire. Enmity between two groups had led to one party resorting to such acts to harm their rivals. At the time, there were also reports of animals going up in flames and it was found phosphorus had been rubbed on the animals too, causing them to go up in flames.

From your link: www.thehindu.com...

So folks in India are going around stuffing phosphorus into cow patties and farm animals? And apparently now a baby. Wonder who these two groups are, and whats their beef? Houses spontaneously bursting into flames? LOL nothing spontaneous about some phosphorous.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Honor93

Nothing personal

I was on my phone, and it has a mind of it's own when posting on ATS.

Sorry if I caused any offence, it was unintentional

Cody

Cody, thanks but no apology necessary.
it's only "personal" because you replied to me specifically and i'm still wondering why ?

no offense taken, however, my curiosity hasn't been quenched either.
any chance you'd care to expand ?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I'd be happy to later

Right now I'm about to rush out the door and take the mother in law sightseeing in London (may God have mercy on my soul)

IF I survive the next couple of days I'll look for the research file I had on it years ago hopefully I transffered it over from the old PC with all the other stuff

Cody

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

The gas could ignite from just a spark , possibly a cigarette.
The gas coming out of his pores might be caused from his diet. Some spices are flammable.

edit on 24-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think SHC is an uncontrolled kundalini experience, but usually it only occurs if the tissues are soaked with something highly flammable like alcohol. Why the baby's body would be prone to either, who knows!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Sorry it's taken so long
I've been a tad busy, but here's some food for thought

The first accounts date from 1641, when Danish doctor and mathematician Thomas Bartholin described the death of Polonus Vorstius - who drank wine at home in Milan, Italy, one evening in 1470 before bursting into flames

LINK1

Link2

Link3

However in order to be fair and report both sides

New report

I still have to find my old research it's on one of these pc's

It really is fascinating stuff

Cody

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

sorry cody, can't play vids on this machine.
the links though, i think i shared that last one a few posts back

the update was interesting to read and i'm concerned for the family if there is no abuse going on ... ppl don't like the answer 'we don't know why' and tend to take things into their own hands without cause.

the whole phosphorus thing has me wondering why that isn't a greater possibility than abuse.
from my understanding, a spark of static electricity can set it off.

either way, i still think it's strange that the caregivers aren't repeatedly burned
or is that just not being reported in the media ?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

yes. pls u2u me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join