It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA: Snowden Told You "What"... Now Learn How and Why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Fantastic thread. Nicely done Heff. Have not seen those slides before. Very interesting and telling. As I said in the thread I started. If they keep saying "we are not spying domestically". Why was Obama forced to announce a comprehensive review of The NSA. My theory all along has been perhaps the NSA is not technically spying domestically( although I expect they are). They have one of the "Five Eyes" partners do thier bidding so they can assume a stance of deniability. I bet the GCHQ handles surveillance of The US and vice versa. It does not change the outcome. We are being spied on in a massive way.
edit on 10-8-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Excellent post heff, quite a of work. I'd add this curious bit of information to the mix. I have long contended the cellphone is more mind control device then communicator. Here is a brief quote from the wikipedia page on a man named José Manuel Rodriguez Delgado:

"Much of Delgado's work was with an invention he called a stimoceiver, a radio which joined a stimulator of brain waves with a receiver which monitored E.E.G. waves and sent them back on separate radio channels. Some of these stimoceivers were as small as half-dollars. This allowed the subject of the experiment full freedom of movement while allowing the experimenter to control the experiment. This was a great improvement from his early equipment which included implanted electrodes whose wires ran from the brain to bulky equipment that both recorded data and delivered the desired electrical charges to the brain. This early equipment, while not allowing for a free range of movement, was also the cause of infection in many subjects.[7]

The stimoceiver could be used to stimulate emotions and control behavior. According to Delgado, "Radio Stimulation of different points in the amygdala and hippocampus in the four patients produced a variety of effects, including pleasant sensations, elation, deep, thoughtful concentration, odd feelings, super relaxation, colored visions, and other responses." Delgado stated that "brain transmitters can remain in a person's head for life. The energy to activate the brain transmitter is transmitted by way of radio frequencies."[8]

Using the stimoceiver, Delgado found that he could not only elicit emotions, but he could also elicit specific physical reactions. These specific physical reactions, such as the movement of a limb or the clenching of a fist, were achieved when Delgado stimulated the motor cortex. A human whose implants were stimulated to produce a reaction were unable to resist the reaction and so one patient said “I guess, doctor, that your electricity is stronger than my will”. Some consider one of Delgado's most promising finds is that of an area called the septum within the limbic region. This area, when stimulated by Delgado, produced feelings of strong euphoria. These euphoric feelings were sometimes strong enough to overcome physical pain and depression."

His work was done in the 50's! Simply apply his system to the iphone craze, look at the craze to own the damn thing, and it isn't hard to see how the push to get everyone using a cellphone isn't for easy calls to the office.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We are already "chipped" or "tracked" in a certain way, but there is way of removing this "chipped" kind of situation put on us without being noticed ... until now !

P.S.: I noticed its every single card which are the same, I realized in Canada they have much more evident and noticeable chips than in the U.S., much less undercover if you know what I mean.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 10-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Good points. I will say your smartphone is the NSA's wet dream when it comes to tracking. Your device can be tracked even while it is shut off. I think the cell phone is many times more dangerous in orders of magnitude than a credit/debit card.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Welcome to the ultimate enslavement. Welcome, my son, to the machine.

It is all clear, these man were genius and far far ahead of their times. I saw this video as well image coded expression of the current situation on earth and the NWO planned a long long time ago.

My opinion on Pink Floyd is now changed forever.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Good points. I will say your smartphone is the NSA's wet dream when it comes to tracking. Your device can be tracked even while it is shut off. I think the cell phone is many times more dangerous in orders of magnitude than a credit/debit card.

This is one of the reasons why I do not have a cellphone

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People complain that their cell phones are being hacked or that big brother is watching yet they blindly race to purchase new smart phones.

Everyone must be ranked and processed as to make geo targeting faster when needed.

In my line of thinking, i say, serves them right. You play with fire, expect to burnt to crisp. Learn the system, adapt to the system and know your exit points from the system.

edit on 10-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I, too, am interested in the way behavioral scientists are being used in social engineering the masses. Use of The Nudge Theory and COBS come to mind.

I'm hesitant to criticize some of these behavioral modification efforts because they are usually hidden or masked behind some beneficial purpose. But peel away that surface purpose and you can see the possibility that they can or are being used for other reasons.

I think the BRAIN Initiative Project is one of those dual purpose projects. They advertise and promote the beneficial portion, but when you begin to connect some of the dots, you can see some very curious connections.

For instance, why is Google, Microsoft, and Qualcomm involved in the BRAIN Initiative Project? What exactly do they have to do with mapping the brain? Peel away the surface explanation and look at those companies' recent developments and actions, and you begin to get a sense that there is more to this than meets the eye.
edit on 10-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I get the part about our daily lives being our prison and all that, but so what? what are the alternatives- build a hut in the woods? and then what? start a new civilization?

That's why I'm in the "hoping for aliens to break the stalemate on global oil and that they allow us to use zero-point energy so we can end pollution and raise global living standards" group. This planet can support way more people than we already have as long as we stop using fossil fuels and finally advance to a Kardashev Scale Type I Civilization. And I don't see it happening collectively among us humans because we can't agree on anything to begin with.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

good thing I read your comment because I was going to mention the "Nudge" issue.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they said right from the start "if you use the internet we will be archiving your every move. and we can use that against you in a court of law with no reason other than being a dissenter of current policies.". Then I could make my future decisions based on that knowledge.

Ask yourself "why did they want to keep that all secret?". Of course they knew it was wrong to do and now they are backpedaling as if it was no big deal. But this nudging idea is so blatant. The best thing about it is that the "crazies" are vindicated.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What good is a government if it's not to serve its people?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
DDDDaaaaammmmnnnnn Heff, I always look forward to some of the stuff you post, but this is ALMOST too much for my wee little pea brain to handle. I'm sure if your not already on a list, you just shot straight to the top of one.
I myself, find this to be just outright disgusting. Yeah, freedom?????? We haven't had true freedom for quite sometime. But, with new technology, this has an "In-Your-Face" type quality. Kinda like holding a nicely cooked, medium rare steak in front of, just out of reach,of a starving dog. they can't get it, or do anything about it.

We can only hope people will wake up
oops, there I go trying to have a little bit of faith in people.
We lost the fight as soon as technology started growing by leaps and bounds back in the 70's. I hate to be brutally honest, but WE, as a whole have done it to ourselves, to better ourselves. To make our lives easier. Don't believe me, you are on a computer right now...aren't you?

Gee, what movie was it that you could be arrested for crimes you haven't commited yet???
Can anyone else see this coming? I can. Heff, if you need help, send up the Heff signal, some of here at ATS will come get ya OK!!!!

ETA: not that you will be commiting any crimes...you made this thread, according to the Super computer, you could be the Antichrist...you never know.......
edit on 11-8-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sorry Snowden... you showed up to this party late.

Had to stop reading right there!!!
This thread wouldn't have been created if it weren't for Snowden!!!
The Op is the one who is late to this party.... maybe he/she should check into INFOWARS

Social and behavioral engineering is no mystery ever since the use of cathode rays!

edit on 11-8-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Much of it gets lost and degrades into Obama based circular argumentum infinitum.

Heff maybe I have a weird sense of humor but I almost choked on the glass of juice I was just drinking.

To funny, but so true.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think your links are thin. Where do you present the bona fides of the first slides? What's the context? It sounds like they are talking about Iraq or Afghanistan and trying to figure out how to change people from believing in insurgents ideals. This is a mish-mash of topics barely linked in a coherent way. Utah "Bumblehive" Datacenter is just a big datacenter. Do you think insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan use the internet?

Have you ever read a proposal from a business or grant seeking group? They talk in this same language. The more jingoistic jargon and government sub-cultural the lexicon the better. It's all very vague and that is exactly why people should take it with a grain of salt. There are no specifics. So, since we have no context, we can interpret things any way we want.

Let's not forget, Afghanistan and Iraq are a BIG MESS. If this crap is in place and is the ball they have been running with, it appears it's not having a whole lot of success now is it? Why would you think the Government would have any more success with the United States citizen? Do you think the US citizen is less savvy and violent than people in Iraq or Afghanistan? I think the US, in it's current state of socio-economic turmoil is a damn powder-keg. I also fail to see how you are connecting the dots.

I don't think the government could find its ass with both hands. The more complicated the problem the more random the blind groping becomes. Now if you want something blown up, they can make that happen with alacrity. You want to follow an IP trail and tap a phone call. They can do that. "Winning hearts and minds"...so far... that track record is a bit poor. US defense is a big damn baseball bat. Most of the Government operates on a similar principle.

I think it is right to be fearful of the growing powers of the Government. I also think it is judicial to wonder what could happen when they run out of bad guys OUTSIDE the US. I'm just not sure the ideas provided illuminate and contextualize a relevant situation.

V

I just don't buy it.

V

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I dont even care about this survelliance bull*. All it comes down to is this; there is a colective in the government, who are a bunch of low-life creeps, with zero morality, zero care of humanity or anything but their half ass "goals" or agenda..

Just a bunch of humans like you and me, with no lives at all. Spying on people because it boosts their ego, makes them feel like they are steering the ship of a 'powerful' nation.

Its a load of sh*t. The entire Snowden thing has been an orchastration from the beginning. The people obviously do not give a hoot - or something would of changed by now. Months have passed, Snowden is myesteriously on the run (god knows where). And the NSA and government creepy low-lives are stil spying on fellow humans.

Its not going to change by talking about, another day, another sun, another moon, sleep one more time
Thats life, the creeps have the money and military = power - al we can do is live our lives truthfuly and honestly, something they cannot do.

I apologize if this post doesnt rub the right way - but this is old news, even the Utah thing is old news. The government cheats, steals, kills its own people - that is old news. This is a conspiracy website that has been up for over a decade - people are aware the government are liars and cheaters, thats why sites like this exist.

If they want to cheat, lie, harm, kill, decieve their own kind - the afterlife has a place for those people
Jsut live your life hoenstly and be the best you can. Stop putting attention where attention is not needed. Your life is more important then grown ass men and women staring at computers and eavesdropping everyday.

lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The mere fact that the media is hyping Snowden to the stars is all the evidence we need to KNOW that he is a CIA operative...

a phony defector whose true purpose is to release "leaks" that will destabilize leaders in target nations....most likely Brazil....where Snowdens partner-in-scam, Glen Greenwald resides with his "husband"

I urge you all to take a closer look at this scam..

Here....www.tomatobubble.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

His work was done in the 50's! Simply apply his system to the iphone craze, look at the craze to own the damn thing, and it isn't hard to see how the push to get everyone using a cellphone isn't for easy calls to the office.

Well, that would certainly explain why every iPhone user in my life has tried so hard to persuade me to buy one!
It's like a cult. Once they join, they can't praise it enough. And just when I needed a phone, Verizon was nice enough to give me a large rebate on an iPhone 5. Failed to jump on that of course.

On a side-note, good post Heff. Still at it trying to make people realize there's a war going on... a war for their minds/thoughts......... a war fought by people obsessed with controlling their brain,...glutinously consuming their information like brain-crazed zombies. World War Z anyone? A stretch... I know.

edit on 11-8-2013 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2013 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I must admit that it is possible that the Snowden affair is a ruse and orchestrated, but I would rather think that he is a good man doing the right thing. I've been accused of being romantic....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
excellent post, just want to comment on the last part. i also agree that history will look back at this period of time as far worse then stalin/hitler eras. but who will they pin it on? the entire global governance? its a giant cog like you said that is going to be hard to stop. those times in history were always pinned on a single individual, i dont see that being the case this time around, they learnt from the mistakes of the past and are doing it "right" this time around.

i know people keep harping on it but its amazing how close we are to 1984.

wouldn't surprise me if we have the data manipulation from the source and re writing the data to suit what ever future they make so history wont even know about it. like with the papers into the tubes, except in reality it represents the manipulation of data straight from the fibre "tubes"

the manipulation described in the slides fits in with the whole "thought police" agenda also, they really are trying to control everything and its looking like it could be a very scary future if we few in the minority are the only ones "awake" in a world akin to idiocracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join