It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which would YOU prefer? If you had a choice.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Does not education assist greater purposes?
Right now if you had to make the decision would you allow a species into deep hyper dimensional space Existence. Some who still self hate themselves as a species?
Allowing them to spread their self-hate behavior in areas of existence it hasn't been exposed too?

Thank you tkwasny for you input in the thread

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This is some really heavy proselytizing you're doing in this thread. You ask what they'd choose and then you work your @ss off to convince them that they're wrong to want to learn on their own. Why ask if you're not going to allow them their choice?
edit on 8/10/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

They have their choice NorEaster and I agree with taking the chances on you own and requesting help SOS when needed. If 1 discomforted ANY please excuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I know this isn't in response to your last reply to me, but, I felt that our conversation there had reached a mutual point where we both understood each other quite well. Another interesting point was brought up for me, though, while reading your reply to another:

Reply to tkwasny

Right now if you had to make the decision would you allow a species into deep hyper dimensional space Existence. Some who still self hate themselves as a species?
Allowing them to spread their self-hate behavior in areas of existence it hasn't been exposed too?

This presupposes that self-hate and loathing do not exist among the spiritual realm. Ignoring the obvious areas where it does (demons, devils, and fallen angels), what this really reveals is how little you understand about the spiritual world.

Ghosts can become what is known as residual, where they replay the same tragic event from their life. Sometimes this event is the moment of their death, but, not always. On occasion a residual haunting has been a completely unrelated event. The ghost is torturing itself, expressing self-hate as you call it.

Even among the divine realm you have characters like Ereshkigal in Mesopotamia, who spends her life in mourning: over her own losses, and over the losses of others. Or the Greek goddess Lethe, who continually erases her own memory (by drinking from the river of the same name). Even the Norse god Odin willingly hung himself from the branches of Yggdrasil, suffering for nine days and nights.

Just as there is light, and darkness, Yin and Yang, there is Love and Hate in equal amounts. I do not think, therefore, that we could "expose" the spiritual realm to something that it is already wholly familiar with and accepting of.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/8/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I know this isn't in response to your last reply to me, but, I felt that our conversation there had reached a mutual point where we both understood each other quite well. Another interesting point was brought up for me, though, while reading your reply to another:

Reply to tkwasny

[color=cyan]This presupposes that self-hate and loathing do not exist among the spiritual realm. Ignoring the obvious areas where it does (demons, devils, and fallen angels), what this really reveals is how little you understand about the spiritual world.

Not presupposing that in any way Wandering Scribe.
And to speak on those interpreted as (demons-devils and fallen angels) do they not have areas associated with their overall existences that ARE said to be Governed Overseen Protected by higher beings?
Following the examples you shared (demons-devils and fallen angels) they are hypothesized to be HEAVEN and HELL Existing beings...
Some said to interact here and there and so non guided roaming into their regions of existence alone?

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Ghosts can become what is known as residual, where they replay the same tragic event from their life. Sometimes this event is the moment of their death, but, not always. On occasion a residual haunting has been a completely unrelated event. The ghost is torturing itself, expressing self-hate as you call it.

This is objective data 1 has not observed on the paranormal. Self hate hmm does not have to be only associated with flesh as we both agree.
The self hate 1 is sharing / discussing is associated with an entire species hating on itself doing negative self inflicted deeds upon themselves example CRUSADES-WARS.
[color=cyan] And so the question is asking no matter in flesh or spirit form would you allow this type of Energies behavior if you had to decide into regions of existence in flesh or Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies forms where there is only PEACE...

Again this is just discussion all input is welcome and appreciated.
1 may debate it seems to some but maybe 1 is trying to Learn, why? some feel they could go at objective reality alone, nothing more.
As from my experiences with EA*RTH your born Unaware of the world and since unaware you need adults or mature to the experiences of the world to hopefully guide you.
Then as a youth grows they are directed and guided by more adults or those more experienced in the EA*RTH ways.
Further as many become adults they are Guided or Overseen depending on their activities within society good or bad.
And last many adults are still Guided with religions and science laws until ? whatever that really is...
So 1 didn't think it was to preposterous to make an OP and elaborate a little deep on some of the responses shared.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/11/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Do you know of the philosopher René Descartes?

Everything that he was taught by other scientists, he tried to forget about it so that he can relearn everything by himself. Because he assumed that he knew nothing and ignored all things that he learned, he had a clear perspective and he was about to learn more things that other scientists never even released before, and by doing so , he learned and shared with others and help humanity learn more with science.

What if this is the same thing? If humanity gets help by a more experienced race, then there may be things we won't be able to know by taking on their perspective, if humanity is left alone to keep learning by themselves, then they can keep learning more and more and will probably notice something others never discovered and be able to share with all.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What exactly are you trying to say in just 4 sentenses? I makes no sense

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Do you know of the philosopher René Descartes?

No I have not chance to read up on the arpgme...

Everything that he was taught by other scientists, he tried to forget about it so that he can relearn everything by himself. Because he assumed that he knew nothing and ignored all things that he learned, he had a clear perspective and he was about to learn more things that other scientists never even released before, and by doing so , he learned and shared with others and help humanity learn more with science.

He sounds like a innovative, self sustained being as well as risk taker, but the risk taking minds are the minds not afraid to think beyond the consensus norm which 1 can see being helpful.

What if this is the same thing? If humanity gets help by a more experienced race, then there may be things we won't be able to know by taking on their perspective, if humanity is left alone to keep learning by themselves, then they can keep learning more and more and will probably notice something others never discovered and be able to share with all.

1 agrees arpgme and you make some valid points there. To allow experiences to be learned from alone can eventually make for stronger being(s).

1 just wondered if there were areas where a Spirit/Soul/Internal Energy can get stuck or trapped within that would seem like eternia how much those then trapped spirits would request guides out of the illusions, if they even would request.
The mind state 1 follows is somewhat a give it a try alone but acknowledge there may be periods where help is needed, to better gain learning from the experience stuck overcoming.

Thank you for taking time to share your input arpgme.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/13/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
What exactly are you trying to say in just 4 sentenses? I makes no sense

If you had the choice would you go thru Objective reality alone w/o a guide spiritual/physical or accept more experienced guided help to assist you on you journeys from higher beings or more experienced benevolent beings who have been where you are now...

Sorry for the confusion spartacus699

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join