It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yassar Arafat has died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
according to the breaking news on CBS -- They haven't said what will be done with his body yet just the news and a brief biography.

I can't figure out how to do this as a news story so I guess this is the place to put it.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know this justme.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You get my vote for quickest fingers on ATS! Just saw the breaking news myself. I was wondering how long it would take to get this up here. Around two to three minutes!

Tom Sawyer

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah he is death Palestinia will be mourning their leader for a while, I wonder who will fill his place.

He is now with his maker.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ahh he dies once again. Although our local press, South Australia's 'The Advertiser' newspaper reported his death on the front page about 5 days ago or so.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Arafat was known to Israel as a arabic terrorist and to his people he was known as a freedom fighter. I feel sorry for Arafat since he isn't allowed to be buried in Jerulsaim, personally I dont think the government has that kind of right, but that doesn't matter anymore. God bless his soul.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
TomSawyer -- I would actually have been faster but I spent time trying to figure out how to do the announcement as a news report and it took me time to decide it was beyond me

marg6043 - I think that is one reason they kept him on life support - to give them time to sort things out and decide who would be taking his place. I heard on the news briefly that he did not wish to be on any type of life support at all (he had stated that some time in the past) - so that is the only reason I can think of to go against his wishes.

jm

new topics

top topics

join