It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: You’re Not a Real Journalist Unless You Draw a Salary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

You are really not taking into account the other factors in this state. For one: We have diebold voting machines and diebold tabulators. This stuff has been real since 2002, when they "recalled" the governor.

This state is rigged.

You tell me how we didn't legalize marijuana?? Remember that?? A week before the election Arnold decriminalized marijuana. All of a sudden an initiative that carried over 60 percent support is defeated in the general election. HA.

And how is that the GMO labeling never passed. What about the out of state money that was "injected" into the race at the last minute with all those commercials about how it was gonna hurt small business and all the other bull puckey. That was a push to allow you to accept the defeat of the bill.

This state is rigged.

Who has the money or the power to go up against Feinstein. No one would even dare. She is the Godmother.

And on edit: When has she EVER had a serious challenger. You know not of what you speak.

I am not sure you understand how serious a Senatorial campaign is. Those are made people. You are talking about organized crime. And it is rampant across all of the states.
edit on 12-8-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
They're all in on this. Beck makes remarks about 'bloggers in mom's basement', as can be seen on TV, or YT. It isn't worth viewing imo. Horses for courses.

I came across the Beck remark while searching for the original 'blawgers in mawm's basement' remark by sarah palin.

I was able to locate the follow up to her quip, the damage control aspect only, an apology opportunity that sarah was given, on FOX, with Greta:

www.youtube.com...

go to 8:38 or so. It is painful to watch the whole clip. It's Palin. Palin in the belly of the plane.

But I cannot find the original remark, which included words very close to:

"those are just some blawgers sitting in mawm's basement; those aren't the real American's..."

The source for this Palin remark are my two ears. I heard this sentence spoken by her, as a response to her critics, in the heat of her campaign. The Greta segment is clearly a platform for sarah to whitewash her incendiary remarks, at a later time~this appears to be just after the election. She uses key words 'blawgers' and 'mawm's basement', but it's because she has to use them. She is erasing the original by tacit agreement with google and other powers. The remark must have been 'blawged' about, and even fiercely so, but I can't find it.

They fixed her up, for use at a later date.

Yes, they all feel this way. Feinstein just came out and said it in real dollar terms. Legal terms. Leave it to somebody to cast the meme, and to set the meme parameters, in this case, a salary. This includes any and all bloggers, in one brilliant and purposeful stroke. That's taking it to a whole 'nother level. Certainly we should look for further manifestations of this, and target the perps. This is like licensing bicycles. Must control, keep track of...anything that moves... That one was just thinking and, now sen-sors indicate that it is moving too.

During wars, they take away bicycles.

Very dangerous times for freedom of anything.

"You work with who? How did you get on the grounds, who let you in here...?

Security...."

Very good catch. They all do it. It is pre-emptively taking out a person at their knees. Before they get in the gate.

# 39

edit on 12-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One could also say that you are not a "Real Politician" unless you answer to the people!

Not that I'd expect corrupt people like her to ever stoop so low as to actually speak to or represent the views of the people. Good grief, that just wouldn't do at all, we are here to serve THEM, not the other way round and it's about time us serfs realized that!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

You make some excellent points, it certainly made no sense that GMO labeling and legalizing marijuana didn't pass here based on my observations of what most people seem to want. It very well could be rigged. However I do think that many people here do still believe the Democrat's represent values that once defined CA.

Perhaps your right, Feinstein is a made woman for the organised crime that is now our government. Her comments about Snowden, her support of the NSA and now this latest stunt certainly seem to support that she does not represent the majority of Californian's. lol....but heck, I still don't believe Libertarians only got 1% of the vote, how could that even be possible? Heck even Ross Perot got 26%........

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interesting.

So, if I was a blogger with my own page of media;

Wouldn't a 'donate' link to my paypal account suffice?

Wouldn't I be compensated through this type of application?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
So whyis she taking away right for citizen journalists? Is this the first step in making citizen journalism illegal? Why would she want to do that unless she is trying to cover something up?

One more way to silence free speech. They are trying to pick away our rights one after another...

I'll keep my voice and expressions as long as I still have a voice to speak with.

-SAP-
edit on 13-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join