It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my The Lions, the Bears and the Trolls.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There too many rogues out there running around doing stuff that is interfering with the normal running of the healthy system. They are criss crossing here there and everywhere getting between every facet of our each others, and into the neural machinations of our technological and social gateways.

Who are these rogues, these Trolls?

Them bumps and blimps in the night, those cold slivers of hair standing up on your neck, that twisting feeling in your mid rift, the flickering light bulb and computer screen, these the tell tale signals of their presence, of their footsteps walking through your personal domain.

I say never turn you head on these trolls and pretend they are not their, dont let them just walk by because they rarely will do that, because their game is the game of invasion and disruptions as these rogue trolls feed of energy chaos.

I say make a stand and confront them in their wake and let them know your onto their game and that if they attempt to desecrate your personal space youll whupp their hides!.

Dont accept the low ground, and dont defend the high ground. LIve in the midregion as it is the balance between fanaticism and desecration of the mind, body and soul.

Oh my The Lions, the Bears and the Trolls. Don't be the hunted be the hunter.
edit on 9-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If it is Trolls you are in search of I can post a couple of links for current threads where they can be found.

The weary need not apply.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Urrrm , you feeling well A.S ?

Don`t know what brought that on but i thought i`d just let you know that "Trolls" and "Trolling" aren`t as bad as people make out . Trolling is basically talking crap for the laughs , or spawn killing and all that jazz in video games ... for the laughs ...... trolls are actually making our world just that little bit better with the endless humour . I fear for these western countries , the way we`re heading , we now have the MSM telling the lemmings that "Trolls" are making threats of death and rape on twitter , and bullying people into suicide .... that isn`t trolling , that`s abuse and it`s always been illegal.

Anyways , i`m out , go get some sleep or something dude

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Urrrm , you feeling well A.S ?

Im drinking my morning coffee which spurns me into action. The first order of the day is to deal with any potential radar targets of trolls. The second order of the day will be to wash my car.

Anyways , i`m out , go get some sleep or something dude

I just woke up after 8 hours sleep!
edit on 9-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The troll or plants are so annoying, but you can't point them out or you will get in trouble, I take turns ignoring or calling them out in the subject conversation, depends on the time I have or the mood I'm in. They can many times do a favor to truth. They so often spout ridiculousness that in correcting them you teach others how to recognize and respond to them and the subject at hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This feels like a troll thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

This feels like a troll thread.

Yes exactly my point!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

but you can't point them out or you will get in trouble

That is correct. You can't finger them specifically by name, however you can Identify the Target Threads.

It doesn't take a keen eye to spot a troll off at a distance.
edit on 9-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Im drinking my morning coffee which spurns me into action. The first order of the day is to deal with any potential radar targets of trolls. The second order of the day will be to wash my car.

How do you deal with said trolls. Sounds like fun, can two play or is it just for one.
Wait a sec am i on your radar haha

edit on 9-8-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

How do you deal with said trolls. Sounds like fun, can two play or is it just for one.
Wait a sec am i on your radar haha

Large coffee in morning helps.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Alright i am off to buy a "Paul's iced coffee".
It is troll hunting time

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Dude, your drinking your morning coffee and I'm eating dinner. This is happening at the same time bro, what's up with that? times weird!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

what's up with that? times weird!

No. ... Time Travel. .. .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Hey could you link me one of those threads you were talking about?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
The troll or plants are so annoying, but you can't point them out or you will get in trouble, I take turns ignoring or calling them out in the subject conversation, depends on the time I have or the mood I'm in. They can many times do a favor to truth. They so often spout ridiculousness that in correcting them you teach others how to recognize and respond to them and the subject at hand.

Oh, so true, this, what you write. They exist to challenge us, and thereby force us to authenticate what we live through....and in that respect, do us a favor, really. For in doing so, in defending our ground when challenged by them, we show what they are and are about.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Trolls are skeptics for the sake of amusement. As such, they make good whet stones.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Troll Targets are all over the place in HERE

2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

The Zimmerman trial. My view on that is the Jury found it was self defence but had the racial overtones attached it that made it the perfect venue or magnet for Trolling. Personally from the evidence which was presented to the media to view it does sound like a clear case of someone getting mugged bashed and the recipient turning the tables by pulling a gun and going bang.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

What I can't believe is the number of people that are in denial.

Even after there is proof positive that the trial is over, they continue to argue moot points.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What's the problem with trolls? I never really understood the concern.

By the way, most people call someone a "troll" just because they don't agree with them. That is why I try to stay away from calling anyone that.

If someone want to feed off of chaos (arguments, disagreements) then that is fine. If I feel like it, I will argue with that person; even if they're fake and just trolling at least I can get my point across for others who may be reading.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join