It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Egyptians come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
sure, anythings possible but it's a bit of a stretch to state anything
was built this way without some type of evidence other than a writers
book.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
i too have studied egyptology and do closely agree with W3, although
the sphinx "appears" to show water erosion, as of this time there has
been only speculation. as to some sort of unknown levitational capability
being responsible for the buildings, there is not one shred of evidence.
i find that unproven conclusion useless, imaginative and totally lacking
common sense. it does however make excellent fodder for a book to sell.

A fair and honest statement.

Originally posted by last time herehonestly, i can't say anything W3 has stated is incorrect.

Well, then, allow me.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I'm not a scholar, but i have done hours of extensive research in to egyptian history and culture.

You must have wasted an awful lot of time researching the wrong materials, here's why:

Originally posted by W3RLIED2The four corners of the building are aligned with the compass, north, south, east, west.

No they don't, not even close. It's the faces that align, not the corners.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2There are identical chutes on opposite sides of the pyramid that are both aligned perfectly with the dog star, Sirius.

That is, obviously, a physical impossibility. Sirius cannot be in two places at once. Sirius is always to the south of any observer in the Northern Hemisphere. How, then, can two "chutes" (vents, passageways, whatever) on opposite sides both align "perfectly" with Sirius?

Originally posted by W3RLIED2The 3 pyramids are perfectly aligned with Orion's belt.

Actually, no they aren't. If you want them to come close to aligning, you have to turn Orion upside down. That is, the southern stars in Orion have to become the northern stars and vice-versa.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2Also all sides of the pyramid are slightly concave;

This is true.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2they are perfectly matched to the curvature of the earths surface.

This is insane.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2Also the OP is entirely correct. There is no specific time in history that the egyptians were ummmm just starting out.... i don't know how else to put it. Yes there were nomadic races in egypt, but they did not stake claim on the borders of the country that is now egypt, or the ancient borders that were slightly larger than now.

When Egypt was just "starting out,": they were two kingdoms that had come about by the combination of various smaller kingdoms. The two kingdoms were Upper and Lower Egypt. "Upper" referring to Southern Egypt (upstream on the Nile.) Lower, of course, well, you know...

Originally posted by W3RLIED2All of the sudden there was a small empire, with a pharaoh and loyal servants that produced some of the most brilliant architecture the world has ever seen.

Load of crap. The development of Egyptian architecture is well known and undeniable - examples are still there today of the development of pyramids from the mastabas used by earlier kings and predynastic rulers.
Same with their writing.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2Another interesting tidbit to chew on is that the egyptians probably did not build the Sphinx. The sphinx has been sitting in the same spot for (i don't know the exact number but if you really want to know i could get it) a couple thousand more years than most people think.

Considering that the Sphinx was carved in situ out of the native limestone, I'd say yes, at least the stone that makes up the Sphinx has been there for a very long time.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2 The sphinx is credited to the egyptians because of the pyramids that were built around it. The sphinx itself shows more signs of wear and tear due to rain, then it does from sand storms (it has eroded from the top down, not from the wind and sand beating on the sides)..... The last significant rain egypt had was about 8000 to 10000 years ago.

Not a single statement in this part (above) is factual.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2Also, if you look at the sphinx you'll notice that the head is significantly smaller than the body. Given the degree of architects and engineers that it would take to build the pyramids, something like this shouldn't be over looked. It's very likely that the sphinx was there before the egyptians and that they carved over the original head.......

In fact it's not likely at all. There is a large crack running through the sphinx (and the entire matrix of the bedrock around it) that caused the Egyptians to elongate the body when they carved it. If they hadn't, the crack was in such a position to possibly cause the rear of the sphinx to fall off. So they carved a longer body in order to ensure that the rear of the carving was located a sufficient distance from the crack to prevent the statue from falling apart.

The crack does not extend to the surface of the bedrock, so they could not have known about it prior to carving. If anything is "very likely," it is that the Egyptians had to make some unplanned changes to the statue they were carving when they got several feet into the bedrock in the rear area of the statue.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2you have to remember that the sphinx wasn't discovered until a couple hundred years later than all of the pyramids, and it was covered in sand for the better part of 3000 years, at least.

Good lord, I'm wasting my time with this guy.

The Sphinx and the pyramids have been known about since they were carved and built. Nobody "discovered" them.

The body of the sphinx was buried for some time. Probably several times. The head has always been above the sand. In fact, the head is an outcropping that stood up over the sand even before it was carved. There are hundreds of these outcroppings in Egypt. They are called "sphinxes" after the Sphinx.

In fact, the sphinx enclosure today is not cleared all the way down to the bedrock.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2One more very interesting piece of information is that in 2000 (or late 1999???) there were two chambers discovered in egypt. One was under the great pyramid

No unknown chamber has ever been found under the Great Pyramid.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2, one was under the sphinx. The contents of those two chambers have never been released to the public..... why on earth would you hide an ancient discover from the public??? Unless, maybe, they contain evidence that the egyptians, or the people that were there before them, were not actually of this planet or were brethren of a race different then humans that we know today.

Seismic studies of the subsurface around the sphinx have revealed some anomalies. An uproar occurred when what appeared to be a void was found near the sphinx. When excavated, however, it was discovered that what appeared to be a void on the seismic survey was actually a spot where there was cleavage in the limestone. No chamber was located there.

The only times legitimate excavation has been refused around the sphinx was if the excavation was to explore an already excavated area or if the planned excavation would undermine the stability of the statue.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2What was really happening in egypt, and who are the egyptians??? Modern archeology suggests that they were far more advanced than we give them credit for....

No it doesn't. It is modern archaeology that suggests that the Egyptians were what we know them to have been.

Harte

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ELSFAW

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where did the Vikings come from?
Category: School, College, Greek

There is some one on above topsecret who asked where the Vikings came from.

I did a little reserch on some people who were contemporaries of the Vikings. This was at UC Chico. I am not sure why, exactly how I got interested in them, do not remember. They were the Heruli. That was their Latin name. Their normal name was the Earls. They came to Rome To fight in the Legion. They became Christians. They became disgusted with the decadance of Rome. They were the first and only tribe to leave and go back home. It took them a long time to find their home land because a whole generation had passed. They finaly made it back and found their land had been taken over.

It was bad for them because they showed up right when one tribe got a real attitude. This was, I think on a peninsula in southern Norway. This one tribe looked around, at all the other tribes in the area and decided they were taller than everyone else, and figured they were better. They started pushing everyone else out. The Heruli kept getting pushed further and further towards the end of the peninsula. Eventualy they had to get in boats and leave the land.

The same year that the Heruli left their old homeland, was the same year as the first reports of Viking sightings, by monks in coastal monistaries. So, draw your own conclusions.

I spent a lot of time looking this stuff up in great big, old books at the university library. They had a computerized catalouge system, that was pretty advanced, at that time. I do not have any of the extinsive notes, that I made at the time. Everything in the world is not on the internet, regardless of what you might think. Big university libraries are the only place to do serious research.

This is just the way I remember the story. That was from 25 years ago.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
jesus harte!!!!! i'm humbled by your study!!

i have a question for you.
why does the base of the sphinx appear more worn than the head?

was it because the base was buried under the sand for so long it
became susceptible to the chemical reaction of sand if there is any?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The origins of the Ancient Egyptians are much like that of the Nile. It is futile to try and trace them back to just one single source.

The ancient Egyptians show Asian, European and African influence.

And exactly there lies the key to understanding the origin of writing. The easiest way to make yourself understood to people that do not speak your language is to take a stick and to start making drawings in the sand.

Br. Marc

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonrider

Hi All,

It is a nive question where the Egyptians came from. here is my answer: Egyptians came from Turkistan where it is today called Middle Asia. Proto-Turks knew mummyfying 10.000 years ago and they believed in One creater (God) and his representative in universe was Sun and the reflection of it on Earth was Flame /fire. That is why Turks criminated the deceased believing that the soul would fly up and reach / unite with GOD.They had writing and alphabet 10.000 years ago and their alphabet was nearly identical of Egyptian alphabet.
All the Egyptologists must learn Proto-Turkish . By this way, they read every single hyeroglives easily. Additionally The word RA was a proto-Turkish word for GOD.
You may say"What is he talking about" but it is true. If I am wrong, it is fine, what if I am right??? we can read all other inscriptions left unknown and unread. Because Turkish language and grammar was the first language on Earth which had alphabet/grammarvocabulary that big. Most European languages derived from Turkish as the Proto-Turks immigrated to Western Europe after the last Ice Age, nearly 10.000 years ago bringing their own culture, language, grammar with them. You can see -ER suffix in many European languages representing a person who is doing the job or action as in TeachER, speakER,writER etc. This is a Turkish suffix which passed in to European languages. Same applies for -MAN suffix which means the person who deals with a job or action as in SportsMAN, barMAN. The word /suffix MAN actually mean I/me in Turkish.
The more info in this website but you need to speak Turkish:
www.astroset.com...
There are many pages in this website you may find very interesting to have a look.Old Proto-Turkish alphabet and the rest is there.
You can interpretate the history from the beginning
Kindest regards
Korky, Ireland

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Don't think so AATS

Comparing the two languages, basic structure:

Classical Egyptian's basic word order is Verb Subject Object. It is NOT an agglutinative language

The basic word order of Turkish is Subject Object Verb and its an agglutinative language and frequently uses affixes, and specifically suffixes, or endings

So the basic structure is not the same, that structure is very, very resistent to change.

Comparing noun structure:

There is no definite article in Turkish, but definiteness of the object is implied when the accusative ending is used. Turkish nouns decline by taking case-endings, as in Latin. There are six noun cases in Turkish, with all the endings following vowel harmony. Six noun cases

Egyptian nouns can be either masculine or feminine (indicated as with other Afro-Asiatic languages by adding a -t), and singular, plural (-w / -wt), or dual (-wy / -ty). Articles (both definite and indefinite) did not develop until Late Egyptian, but are used widely thereafter. Two noun cases

Adjectives

Turkish adjectives are not declined.

Egyptian adjectives agree in gender and number with their nouns, and are are declined. However, when used independently as a predicate in an adjectival phrase, such "(the) god (is) great" (ˁ3 nṯr) [lit., "great (is the) god"), the adjective precedes the noun.

I could go on but it gets repetitive. I think that site is one of those nationalistic sites where people declare everything to have come from one nation or language group.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hello Hanslune

I do not mean to interrrupt but the subject at hand , imho , does deserve further investigation .

We have the following statement from Sir E. A. Wallis Budge, in his book entitled "Egyptian Language", [1, p. 1, Introduction of Chapter I].

He writes :

"It is unlikely that the hieroglyphic system of writing was invented in Egypt, and evidence indicates that it was brought there by certain invaders who came from north-east or Central Asia; they settled down in the valley of the Nile, somewhere between Memphis on the north and Thebes on the south, and gradually established their civilization and religion in their new home".

One must consider the Turkana Tribe of Africa and their myth for nomadic existence . ( i.e they consider themselves abondened children of a god from a distant land .)

They also have a language which is spoken only by their own tribe and it is very little understood and studied at present .

wiki says ;

Teso-Turkana languages

Teso-Turkana
Geographic distribution: northwest Kenya, southeastern Sudan, northern Uganda
Genetic classification: Nilo-Saharan
Eastern Sudanic
Nilotic
Eastern Nilotic
Teso-Lotuko-Maa
Teso-Turkana

Subdivisions:

Ateso
Karimojong
Toposa
Nyangatom
Jie
Turkana

The Teso-Turkana (or Ateker) languages are a cluster of Eastern Nilotic languages, spoken in northwest Kenya, northern Uganda, and southeastern Sudan. In effect they form a dialect cluster.

Hyksos could of been the Turanian people and the Turkana tribes could be the remnants of Turanians in Africa .

Turkana means TurkMother in Turkish .

and one last thing , ; in relation to Turkish Object - Subject - Verb sequence , it is not entirely accurate .

2cent

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Howdy 23432

Reference to Budges' 1910 book on E language

Hans: A great deal of research has occurred since 1910. Most people consider Budge to be outdated.

One must consider the Turkana Tribe of Africa and their myth for nomadic existence .

Hans: Why is that important?

They also have a language which is spoken only by their own tribe and it is very little understood and studied at present .

Hans: I believe that the mainstream considers AE to have been an Afro-Asiatic language most closely related to Berber, Semitic, Somali and Beja. I'm not sure if Turkana worked it way into that. You might want to query an Egyptologist with a specialization in AE on that specific question.

The Teso-Turkana (or Ateker) languages are a cluster of Eastern Nilotic languages, spoken in northwest Kenya, northern Uganda, and southeastern Sudan. In effect they form a dialect cluster. Hyksos could of been the Turanian people and the Turkana tribes could be the remnants of Turanians in Africa .

Hans: From several sources including wiki and posts at the Hall of Ma'at

The Hyksos were an Asiatic people who invaded the eastern Nile Delta, initiating the Second Intermediate Period of Ancient Egypt. They rose to power in the 17th century BC, and ruled Lower and Middle Egypt for 108 years, forming the Fifteenth and possibly the Sixteenth Dynasties of Egypt,

The Hyksos had Canaanite names, as seen in those which contain the names of Semitic deities such as Anath or Ba'al. They introduced new tools of warfare into Egypt, most notably the composite bow and the horse-drawn chariot

and one last thing , ; in relation to Turkish Object - Subject - Verb sequence , it is not entirely accurate .

Hans: In general it is, subject objects verb. That difference is enough to differentiate from the other language.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
We were in Egypt and it was mind blowing . The temples of Karanak relates to nothing that you will see in your life. The Indus valley people are related the only individuals that have been on the planet and their flying machines that possessed the advanced level of mathamatical. astrological, astronomy and sound to create on this level The pyramids of Giza is no way related to the Egyptions but they really want it to be their national identity is rolled up into it and their primary archeologist let's no one to close to anything he is more interested in lies than the truth ...that will be his legacy his lies...because he doesn't want the truth to be revealed...The truth is that egyptian technological development went backwards which clearly proves that the pyramids were not build by the Egyptian. Theory is that the Hieroglyics were for the priestly class to deciper through holographic transference which makes total sense for a truly sophisticated society ...the Hieroglyhics are for elevated individuals which is a protection of the knowledge and what better type I saw the Rosetta stone in London and they believe it is the key to decipering however it is still one mans who defined the Hieroglyphic they have no idea how the words sound...I think it is speculation We saw a gigantic statue that was found in water ..pole shift half the size of a football field ...that they believe is 15,000 BC We saw hieroglphic clearly showed flying saucers , planes The statue was found in the water . There were some statues that are ancient that used to sing ....at dawn but of course they were trying to figure out how it was possible and destroyed that . I think all the fantastic great discovery's are not being released to the public our guide mention there are many objects that are not be viewed by individual because it can detrimental...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Howdy Hans

Perhaps the lower nile is a better option .

King "TUTANKHAMUN" had another royal cartouche. Its hieroglyphic inscription is shown here at left.
The reading of this text is normally given as "KHEPERU-NEB-RA" [2 (p. 933 No. 305)] which is a reading that starts with the second symbol (beetle) having an assigned value of "KHEPERU", then the semicircle at the bottom with an assigned value of "NEB" and ends with the sun symbol at the top with a name of "RA".

In the text written in the cartouche we have the following symbols;

The first symbol is the SUN, in this case it is shown with a black dot, and is also an EYE symbol, that is, a circle normally with a central dot in it. The "Egyptologists" have taken this symbol as "RA" and attributed to it the meaning of "the sun-god". It has another form of "RE". However, since it is a symbol of the SUN, I also identify it as the Turko-Sumerian "UTU" (ODO) which was the Sumerian Sun God as well. Additionally, as an "EYE"symbol, I read it as Turkish "GÖZ". Thus this symbol has the phonetic values of UTU and GOZ/GUZ/KOZ all related to the Turkish name OGUZ. The same symbol is also used in the Etruscan writings. The Sun was regarded as the right eye of God (Horos) in ancient Masarian religion.

The second symbol is the Masarian sacred "beetle" symbol with the name "KHAPERU", [2 (p. cxx)]. The Latin name for this symbol is given as Latin "SCARABAEUS" and the scientific name for the beetle is given as "SCARABAEUS SACER". But this Latin name, when rearranged letter-by-letter as "SESAR-CARA-BUSEC-A", is the restructured, Romanized and disguised form of the Turkish expression "SICAR-KARA BÖCEK O" meaning "it is dung black beetle" which describes this beetle in Turkish. Turkish word KARA means "black", BÖCEK means "insect, beetle" and SICAR (SISAR) means "dung, excrement". So even the so-called "scientific name" of this beetle is made up from a Turkish expression describing the insect and it is not Latin or Greek as some groups falsely lead us to believe.

The third symbol, (three vertical lines side-by-side below the "beetle") has the meaning of "plurality". The ancient Turkish "plurality" suffix was "AN" (EN). Hence this symbol may be given a phonetic value of "AN" or "EN". AN also means "sky" as in the Sumerian name "ANU" (AN O, HAN O, GÖK O) meaning "the universal Sky God", or in another translation "It is SKY".

The fourth symbol (semicircle) has a phonetic value of "NEB". Thus when we put all of these phonetic values as given in the cartouche, we get the following text:

"UTU- KHAPERU-AN-NEB".

I do not mean to intefere but since this is a conpiracy site and the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY that I know is the one which involves TURANIANS .... I am only pointing out that there is a fantastic conspiracy theory to be found , if one looks for it .

www.storm.ca...

Please check the link for a more compherensive conspiracy theory then anyone on this site heard before .

I presume one speaks Turk tongue as well as some other tongues too , if one does Not speak " A Turanian Tongue" , one has a greater difficulty in perceiving the conspiracy .

[edit on 19-7-2008 by 23432]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
The reading of this text is normally given as "KHEPERU-NEB-RA" [2 (p. 933 No. 305)] which is a reading that starts with the second symbol (beetle) having an assigned value of "KHEPERU", then the semicircle at the bottom with an assigned value of "NEB" and ends with the sun symbol at the top with a name of "RA".

You're about to run into some source trouble here. Yes, that's one of Tut's five names; the Ra name. Other kings have Ra names.

The "Egyptologists" have taken this symbol as "RA" and attributed to it the meaning of "the sun-god".

Because it shows up for at least 4,000 years on statues of a god called Re/Ra.

It has another form of "RE". However, since it is a symbol of the SUN, I also identify it as the Turko-Sumerian "UTU" (ODO) which was the Sumerian Sun God as well.

On what basis do you do this? I ask, because the two gods are very different... although Utu is quite similar to and corresponds to Shumash. When a god is derived from another one, the derivative god takes on qualities and symbols of the other god (a good example is the remaking of the goddess Athena from an older snake goddess.)

Additionally, as an "EYE"symbol, I read it as Turkish "GÖZ". Thus this symbol has the phonetic values of UTU and GOZ/GUZ/KOZ all related to the Turkish name OGUZ. The same symbol is also used in the Etruscan writings. The Sun was regarded as the right eye of God (Horos) in ancient Masarian religion.

(etc)

That really doesn't work out. You can force it to work for a few examples, but only if you pretend like the hieroglyphs don't actually describe the scenes on the walls and papyri around them.

Nor is there a time match. The earliest appearance of a written Go-Turk language is the 800 AD time period, which was over 500 years after the last hieroglyphic inscription was made.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nor are Sumerian and Turkish related languages. Turkik languages are Eastern languages and are more related to Chinese. They aren't Semetic languages (and niether is Egyptian) :
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
PRESENCE OF TUR/TURK/OGUZ PEOPLES IN ANCIENT MASAR ("EGYPT")

By

Polat Kaya

(Copyright © Polat Kaya, 2008)

INTRODUCTION:

In this essay I will present an indepth understanding to the identity of the ancient Masarian civilization - which has been usurped by the wandering gypsies of old days and falsely renamed as 'Egyptian', meaning "Gypsy", - as if this very old civilization was their own. Thus, the identity of the ancient Turanians in 'Egypt' was stolen by the wanderer 'priests' of those ancient days and falsely presented as being Gypsy. In the process, the ancient Turanian civilization and their gods in 'Egypt' were altered into unrecognizable names. I will show that the so-called ancient 'Egyptians' were not 'gypsies' as they have been portrayed, but rather, were Turkish speaking Turanians, and were the most advanced people on earth at their time. Their ancient artifacts which fill the museums of the world today are evidence of that fact.

To start with, the name "Egypt" is said to come from the word "gypsy", [6, p. 319; 9, p. 404] meaning the wanderer peoples. The explanation provided to the world is that the name Egypt supposedly comes from the "COPTIC" (GYPTY) people living in MASAR/MISIR - and their kind. The reality is that the ancient Masarians were not Semitic, nor Indo-European, nor Hellenic, nor Roman. They were Turanian people, so called 'Pagan' or 'Heathen', and they created that fantastically advanced civilization of ancient Masar. To turn around and refer to this Turanian land and its ancient Turanian civilization as 'Egyptian' (i.e., that of the wandering Gypsies) is an intentional disinformation designed to obliterate the Turanian identity of this ancient people. It is known that thousands of cabalist priests of Semitic, Hellenic, Aramaic and other wanderer groups had infiltrated into the administrative and religious system of this ancient Turanian state. These 'priest missionaries' always had their own secret long-term agenda regarding the host people and their civilization. They altered many things, including the Turkish language that the ancient Masarians spoke. In the end, the Turanian identity of ancient Masar was destroyed into oblivion. During the later few hundred years of the ancient empire, it was ruled by the Greeks, Romans, and some other Indo-Europeans before the Mamluk Turks and the Ottoman Turks took over.

ANCIENT NAMES OF 'EGYPT'

1. From en.wikipedia.org... , we have the name of this ancient country and their language in hieroglyphic writing transliterated as"r n km.t" , and written in hieroglyphic as " r Z1 n km m t O49 ".
This should actually be read as "r I n km t country".

r = R, eR, Re, eRe, aR, iR, oR (and other vowel combinations)

Z1 = one, (BIR)

n = N, eN, Ne, aN, aNa, iN (and other vowel combinations)

km = KM, KAM

m = M, eM, Me, eMe, Ma, aMa (and other vowel combinations)

km m = KM, KAM

t = T, eT, Te, aT, Ta, aTa, uT (and other vowel combinations).
The last sign of the writing, O49 , meaning "country, town, city, village", is a "determinative" sign that provides context meaning to the preceding hieroglyphic writing. This sign has been given a phonetic value of "nu.t", [5, p. 350] by Sir Wallis Budge. The equivalent of this concept in Turkish would be "KENT (GENT), KONUT (GONUT), KONTU (KONDU, GONDU)" meaning "established dwellings area, city, town, village". It must be noted that the transliterated form "NU.T" is already in the Turkish words "KENT, KONUT and KONTU" which also contain the name KON (KÜN, GÜN) meaning the "sun". The Turkish language, being the ancient language related tor the Sun Religion", is also the "Sun language". Thus, having this element KON (GÜN) in them is quite natural. Additionally, for example, the English term "COUNTRY", when rearranged as "CONUT-YR", is the Turkish expression "KONUT YER" (GONUT YER) meaning "dwelling place". Countries are dwelling places filled with villages, town and cities and head cities. Thus, even this English word has been reconstructed from these Turkish words. Hence, it would be most appropriate if this hieroglyphic sign, O49 , having the meaning "country, town, city, village". had the phonetic value of the Turkish word "KENT" or "KONUT" rather than "NU.T". Actually, the circular sign, O49 , itself may have been after the sun-disk which would have the phonetic value of "KEN" and/or "KON", that is, a form of Turkish GÜN meaning "sun", and also the root of the Turkish verb "konmak" meaning "to stop, to perch, and make dwelling (KONUT)" is in it.

Thus, the hierogyliphic signs above, " r Z1 n km m t O49 ", can be read as a country name, in the monosyllabic language of Turkish, as:

"ER-BIR AN KAMTI KONUT" which is the Turkish expression "'ER-BIR AN AKAMTI' KONUT" meaning "the country of One Sky-God". In this expression ER means "man", BIR means "one", AN means "sky", thus, "ER-BIR AN" means "one-man sky", that is, "one-man of sky" which is the description of Sky-God, that is, "GÖK TANRI" in Turkish. Thus, we have the Turkish expression "'BIR GÖK-TANRI AGAMTI' KONUT" literally meaning "One Sky-God is my Lord- Country". By another meaning,"God's Country".

Turkish ER means "man, hero, soldier, husband", BIR means "one", AN means "sky", AKAMTI (AGAMDI) means "it is my lord, my god" , GÖK means "sky", TANRI means "god" and GÖK TANRI means "sky-god".

Thus, this title in Turkish fittingly explains the ancient name of MASAR (MISIR), or the so-called false name of "EGYPT" as "God's Country". This descriptive name also agrees with the meaning of the name MASAR which I will explain below. Clearly, these ancient Turanian Turko-Masarians took a country-name composed in Turkish after the name of the ancient Turanian universal Sky-God. This was an ancient Turanian tradition of naming king titles and country and city names after their gods, namely the Sun-God, that is, "Gün-Tanri, Göz-Tanri, Oguz-Tanri" in Turkish; the Moon-God, that is, "Ay-Tanri, Ma-Tanri and possibly the Kam-Tanri"; and the Sky-Father-God, that is, "Gök-Tanri, AN-Tanri, Bir-O-Tanri, Er-Bir-Tanri, and many more".

The hierogyliphic signs, " r Z1 n km m t ", can also be read as a language name, in Turkish, as:

"IR BIR AN KAM-TI" which is the Turkish expression "BIR-AN-KAM IR-TI" (BIR AN KAM AGUZTI) meaning "it is One-Sky-Shaman Language". Turkish word IR (UR, ÜR, OR) means "song, tune; word, speech, language"

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Howdy Hans & Byrd

This link explains the CONSPIRACY THEORY ;

polatkaya.net...

Do either of you speak a Turk or Semitic tongue ?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi Byrd

I know of a list of 300 words common to Turkish - Sumerian .

Is there another language which the Sumerian have so many common words with ?

2cent

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Howdy 23432

I speak some Arabic, I'd recommend you go to the Hall of Ma'at with your alternative theory.

The Hall of Ma'at

I know they'll love you there.

Good luck - oh and both Byrd and I are there too

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by 23432

Howdy 23432

I speak some Arabic, I'd recommend you go to the Hall of Ma'at with your alternative theory.

The Hall of Ma'at

I know they'll love you there.

Good luck - oh and both Byrd and I are there too

Hi Hans

Thank you for the suggestion , it does look like an interesting site .

The Conspiracy I am talking about is not just about Egypt's History .

Is ATS not a good venue for this conspiracy theory to put to test ?

What if the allegations are true ?

Wouldn't this be an interesting conspiracy theory ?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by 23432]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry but the problem with a lot of anglo's is they have been conditioned to not being able to accept the fact that Africa has history. There were plenty of Africans amongst the Egyptians as there were people's from the whole of the med. This is the history of the Mediterranean. There is no one race it is a mixture of races and always has been. Just like the Berbers are thought to have mixed with the barbarians because of their features. Mixing was very common in those days and a sizeable portion of ancient Egyptians were BLACK, not dark, not coloured but negroes as the art work found in the tombs shows. In the tombs were people hence the mummies, not aliens! Ancient Egyptians had a culture that probably was the fruit of many other cultures. Just cause English has Latin words does not make Brits or Americans the product of Romans.
The rest is B.S.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Sorry but the problem with a lot of anglo's is they have been conditioned to not being able to accept the fact that Africa has history. There were plenty of Africans amongst the Egyptians as there were people's from the whole of the med. This is the history of the Mediterranean. There is no one race it is a mixture of races and always has been. Just like the Berbers are thought to have mixed with the barbarians because of their features. Mixing was very common in those days and a sizeable portion of ancient Egyptians were BLACK, not dark, not coloured but negroes as the art work found in the tombs shows. In the tombs were people hence the mummies, not aliens! Ancient Egyptians had a culture that probably was the fruit of many other cultures. Just cause English has Latin words does not make Brits or Americans the product of Romans.
The rest is B.S.

My interest in this thread is an Etymological one and not a Racial one . Furthermore , there is only one race , that is " The Human Race " .

caucasians do have an asian hidden in'em , " africans " can be anagrammitised into " arifcans" in Turanian , and it would mean , we are the learned ones .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join