It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I just rescue a black cat how about that!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
if you're lonely you might also try meetup dot com . Look for local meetings in your area. But ya maybe a cat

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
FYI

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Do you have a problem with cats? I have three cats and
my avatar is a cat.Cats are great and they aren't demons
some can act a little devilish at times.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Mugen

Do you have a problem with cats? I have three cats and
my avatar is a cat.Cats are great and they aren't demons
some can act a little devilish at times.

No. I have no problem with cats.

I use "Bucky Katt" as my avatar (most of the time)

I do think "people" are very much the "demons" we have to watch though.

I love all animals.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What...no proud papa pics yet? What kind o' black-cat-voodoo-daddy are you, Ruff?

Here's mine: "Lucky's First--and possibly last--Bath!"

edit on 17-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Oh my God, that is the cutest picture ever!!!!! My cat does very well with baths, but toward the end it's like ok let me the hell outta here! As soon as I towel dry her she runs like a bat outta hell.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oh my God, that is the cutest picture ever!!!!! My cat does very well with baths, but toward the end it's like ok let me the hell outta here! As soon as I towel dry her she runs like a bat outta hell.

Okay, you twisted my arm haha, two more then. She was ready to play afterwards--or maybe just mad enough to tear something up!!

Don't tell nobunny I'm such a sucker for cats though, K?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Don't tell nobunny I'm such a sucker for cats though, K?

Too late, all the adorable pics prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a sucker for cats. So suck it up!

She truly is a precious little thing. Many years ago I had two all black cats. They were awesome companions.
Where did you get her from?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Awesome

I don't believe in "bad luck", but if I did, rescuing a black cat grants you immunity!
We had a black cat since 1994 up intil she got hit by a car in 2009. Totally black, not a spot of white or an other color variation on her. Sweetest thing you'd ever have met. Intelligent and loved nothing more than to cuddle up to you wherever you were. (Even the bathroom.) If you decide to keep the cat, do me a personal favor and keep him/her inside during Haloween.

One Haloween in 1998ish, a couple of kids tried to take our cat for whatever reasons. Thankfully I noticed as I was pulling up in the drive way and asked WTF they were doing. They scattered and our cat (nick named "Puss") walked up to me with a puzzled look on her face. The next day, there were several black cat killings.

I guess that's the only downside to owning a black cat!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Too late, all the adorable pics prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a sucker for cats. So suck it up!

She truly is a precious little thing. Many years ago I had two all black cats. They were awesome companions.
Where did you get her from?

My daughter--who is visiting for the summer with her two bulldogs--rescued her from an apparent drop off at a state park and presented her to me.

In addition to my Yorkie, we have quite the household and Lucky rules and charms all the beasts around her. She's a crazy lil' thing though, but smart just the same. It's a daily occurrence to see her at some point firmly attached to a dog's head and giving them painful kitty love. Gives my poor ankles a break at least.

She has her own hand-me-down kennel because of feeding time issues and such and actually loves it---most of the time. Funny thing is, she has been able to open it at will from day one!

She's acrobatically chasing her tail as I write this, and covering a lot of ground in the process.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

She sounds like a wonderful little kitty and I know she will bring you many years of joy and laughter. I have had so many amazing animals in my lifetime. It breaks my heart when they pass away. I have one cat, a turtle and a fighting fish for now.

Hey OP how is the new cat doing???

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

She sounds like a wonderful little kitty and I know she will bring you many years of joy and laughter. I have had so many amazing animals in my lifetime. It breaks my heart when they pass away. I have one cat, a turtle and a fighting fish for now.

Hey OP how is the new cat doing???

Great!! It likes paper towels and tissue paper! Oh joy!!!

And two of his brothers showed up today on my front porch! Terrific!

I'm am now (today) looking for a "Border Collie", I need help...

So much for the single life...

But, otherwise, I'll take care of them. I got the time...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's 9:59 PM the cats are finally sleeping. I don't have a lap top so I have to go all the way here to my bedroom to get on-line.

I spend most of the day and night putting out boxes and stuffed animals and eating standing up. And of course it rained and thundered like heck here in Tampa bay most of the early evening and night.

Crazy nuts!

I will spend up to $1,000.00 bucks for a healthy Border Collie (I had one before that lived to 17 and he could keep cat's in-line, his name was Rowdy)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

So wait, you are taking care of a cat you had plus the new black kitty AND the kitties two brothers? And you are also getting a dog?
Cats can be rather territorial and start spraying pee if there are too many animals. Not saying yours will, but it is a possibility. They sell stuff that makes the cat stop doing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join