It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Goals (1963)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes because Mcarthy should be praised for instigating a Witch Hunt that accused innocent people of being traitors because of their families

Milo Radulovich

And the Venona project did not support any of Mcarthys accusations.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why do I feel like there are those in DC with this on their wall with a checkmark after each?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The VENONA Project files, declassified in 1995, provided indisputable evidence that nearly all of those McCarthy accused were traitors to America.

Do you even read what you type? Traitors to America?! Joining a particular political party makes you a traitor to America?

I come to ATS everyday. Everyday I'm more and more driven to stop right-wing nutjobs like you from destroying this country and its people. I'm flabbergasted you would even defend such a position.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You didn't really answer me. I'll give you some time to figure out what about the 1963 list is something you and I could agree on or you could just insist "Communism bad! Enlightenment good!"
reply to post by links234

Sure, there are a few "motherhood and apple pie" points there, but the vast majority of important and far-reaching points, I cannot accept. The bottom line is that communism DESTROYS individual initiative, and without that, there is no progress, and no hope for people to better themselves.
Five years ago, I laid out the facts about Obama and warned people that he was a communist, and would turn this country into a communist state:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the entire thread, if we wish to know exactly what I believe and what I found out about him, through research. There is no need to repeat that here. When you are finished reading that thread, I would be glad to comment on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Yes because Mcarthy should be praised for instigating a Witch Hunt that accused innocent people of being traitors because of their families

Milo Radulovich

And the Venona project did not support any of Mcarthys accusations.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

How did McCarthy tie in with the Radulovich affair ?

How and Who proved Radulovich 'innocent' ?

commie media connections perhaps ?

Hmmm.

A commie is a commie is a commie.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by xuenchen
The VENONA Project files, declassified in 1995, provided indisputable evidence that nearly all of those McCarthy accused were traitors to America.

Do you even read what you type? Traitors to America?! Joining a particular political party makes you a traitor to America?

I come to ATS everyday. Everyday I'm more and more driven to stop right-wing nutjobs like you from destroying this country and its people. I'm flabbergasted you would even defend such a position.

I didn't say THAT, the source did.

You had to know you were chopping and channeling the post.

I too am flabbergasted that you would misquote as you did.

But that IS an old Lefty trick isn't it? ... to misquote?

It's posted for discussion and comment.

Who's nuts now ?

edit on Aug-09-2013 by xuenchen because: :shk:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by links234

You mean like the people that have joined the teaparty, and are called every name under the sun by the left, the MSM and the Administration, AND have had the IRS harass them just BECAUSE they joined the Teaparty? Yeah, you're right. How do you like it when the shoe is on the other foot?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Where again did this list come from? Who authored it? What authority/weight did this list have with communists in 1963?

To me, it sounds like propaganda to scare people.

"Oh noes! The big, bad, scary communists are everywhere! Where's J. Edgar Hoover when we need him! Look at what they want to do to us! Quick, we need McCarthy up in here otherwise we're going to go RED!"

Back then it was communists, today it's terrorists.

We always have to have a boogyman.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

A commie is a commie is a commie.

Quoting an old time American PATRIOT: "The only good commie is a dead commie."

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
duplicate post

edit on 9-8-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Where's J. Edgar Hoover when we need him! Look at what they want to do to us! Quick, we need McCarthy up in here otherwise we're going to go RED!"
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Sounds good to me. We need someone to clean the sewer called Washington DC. Maybe we can bring in the same people that ran Detroit.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm sorry, but the guy in your first picture that is supposedly some scary commie looks completely photoshopped. I've seen enough bad photoshop jobs on here in since '07.

Why are we still worried about communists? I thought we were all on board with the Islamic terrorist thing now?

Communist fears are so passé.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Right?! Let's get some more Bush's in office and beef up that Patriot Act! Lets deregulate the banking system more, so our corporate masters can make more money, buy off more politicians and pay lobbyists for their globalist agendas! Hells yeah! 'Murica!

As I said, fears of communists are so passé. Remember, listen to your government -- it's terrorists now, we all moved on from communism in the 80's.

Kind of like how everyone moved from Myspace to Facebook.
edit on 9-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's all well documented and nearly completed by Obama and the people before him.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Right?! Let's get some more Bush's in office and beef up that Patriot Act! Lets deregulate the banking system more, so our corporate masters can make more money, buy off more politicians and pay lobbyists for their globalist agendas! Hells yeah! 'Murica!

As I said, fears of communists are so passé. Remember, listen to your government -- it's terrorists now, we all moved on from communism in the 80's.

Let's lie some eh ?

Like the Patriot act was an extension of the FISA act, that was further expanded by the NDAA and the current communist regime.

And then look back to Clintons end of Glass Stegall shall we ?

And anyone paying attention to current events is :

The communist's are now defining who is a 'terrorist'.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And we can go back before that to Regan and Nixon et al.

Marxism is finished -- it's in ruins.

When terrorism doesn't scare people anymore, I guess the conservatives have to fall back on an oldie but goodie: communism.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by neo96

And we can go back before that to Regan and Nixon et al.

Marxism is finished -- it's in ruins.

When terrorism doesn't scare people anymore, I guess the conservatives have to fall back on an oldie but goodie: communism.

Fine people want to play that game then all they have to do is look at Wilson and Roosevelt and their 'marxist' 'communist' idelogy that is still screwing this country today.

Fact:

Communists are still a threat
Terrorists the Islamo fascist kind are still a threat.

And the good old fall back of conservative haters is just to try to convince people the devil doesn't exist.

IT does, and has many faces.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Right?! Let's get some more Bush's in office and beef up that Patriot Act! Lets deregulate the banking system more, so our corporate masters can make more money, buy off more politicians and pay lobbyists for their globalist agendas! Hells yeah! 'Murica! As I said, fears of communists are so passé. Remember, listen to your government -- it's terrorists now, we all moved on from communism in the 80's.
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Bush was almost as bad as Obama is, almost but not quite. Bush pushed the Patriot Act through, but Obama renewed it. They are both traitors to the Constitution. Bush opened Gitmo, and Obama promised to close it, but now he loves it. and keeps it open. Bush = Obama, with one difference. Bush wasn't a communist, just a useful idiot for the real powers. Obama is the true Manchurian candidate, giving all his people undeserved welfare, free cell phones, low income housing and much more, so that the don't have to work. News flash- A few more years of this, and the 17 billion debt and this country will make Obama's homeland, Kenya, look like a country club.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Remember kids, always make sure to check for evil commies hiding under your bed before you got sleep!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Fact:
Communists are still a threat

Are you still wearing Balloon pants?

Still listening to Kool and the Gang on your Walkman?

I've always just thought you were just misinformed. Now I know you are in a Time Lock.

Sorry Mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join