It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: The Alternative Treatment for Dis-ease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
According to Dr. Kucherencko, the only reason we get ill is due to our state of mind - in other words, our mood determines how healthy we are.
By physically anchoring a pleasant memory, like pinching ones hand when you recall a certain time that made you feel happy, your mind will remember that feeling when you pinch your hand again.

Fantasy as the Ultimate Cure

What does one have to do to find true happiness? Dream!
Fantasies may cure you from an unhappy love affair, heavy drinking or flu.

Kucherenko can program his patients' brains in such a way that those people will be able to quit smoking, stop drinking excessively; he can even make people improve their handwriting. According to Kucherenko, anyone can be happy no matter how much money he or she possesses.

- The brain can be regulated. A person can easily create any emotional condition such as fear or happiness for him/herself. The main point here is to understand what makes you happy and to "dive" into that realm mentally.

A man's character determines the illness.

Now, most of us know that the mind is a truly wonderful, powerful thing. (Especially noted in the way it plays tricks w/ us.) I have read of similar ways to teach the mind to heal the body w/out chemical (medicine), but this method sounds a little simplistic, although worth experimenting w/.

To read this article:
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Word of warning before you forego life-saving surgery- Pravda is Russia's equivalent to the National Enquirer

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
lol - Thx for the warning, esoterica. I'll take heed.

I know that associated memory isn't the only way to remember things, but I would still like to see if I can temper an anger spell by pinching my hand after I have trained my mind to recall an all over feeling of happiness - One that comes from deep w/in my soul. If that starts working, then I'll move on into the other experiments. I am well aware that I am not a doctor, and I would never try to heal myself if I had a serious ailment. (Although a good handful of people, such as a shaman, can and have.)

join