It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 call in World Trade Center when it collapses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While watching a more recent trailer for an upcoming 911 academia movie coming out this fall, I caught this video. I have followed all the 911 info from early on, but never heard this audio.

***Warning, graphic audio.***

I am still upset from hearing this, but can't help but notice the caller has no idea what happened, from the 105th floor of the tower. He seems inundated by smoke, but no mention of building collapsing around him or any buckling comments.

I am not sure hearing this furthers any theories, but it might. I haven't thought about all I just heard long enough to have many questions.

If this has been posted I apologize, but thought since I've not seen it, it might need to be hashed or rehashed.

edit on 9-8-2013 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: put warning in "headline"

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yah, pretty gripping. At the end when the building goes, my heart falls into my stomach.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll tell you what theory it does further:

Please watch from 2.50 how Cathy O'Brien describes the effect of trauma the American nation.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There isn't really much to say after hearing that, truly horrifying.

Words fail me right now, its the first time i have ever heard that and I dont think i really want to hear it again.

I just hope that this thread can remain respectful to this man and we dont have anyone spouting rubbish about him.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Very sad and tragic.

With regards to phone calls from that day, here is another.

A firefighter who describes the alleged raging inferno that allegedly brought down two buildings as "isolated pockets":

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
that was horrifying..especially..when he said he had two young children and wasn't ready to die...so sad..it angers me that they told people that were coming down to go back up to work...I just can't ever get past that..

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There is nothing new about this audio, it was put in evidence at the Moussaoui trial.

Apart from emphasising the human tragedy of that day I think it is reasonable to infer that there were no demolition explosions accompanying the collapse. Sadly, Mr Cosgrove's world just suddenly fell around him.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
tragic!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a messed up way to start my day.

May they all rest in peace.

No offense to OP....Every American should hear that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WOW, I feel for the guy. Not much the operator or anyone could do in that situation. Truly horrific.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That call makes you open your eyes to the tragedy that happened on that day.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

A firefighter who describes the alleged raging inferno that allegedly brought down two buildings as "isolated pockets":

To put that information into proper context we need to know what floor was he on at the time?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember any fire fighter reaching the 'impact' floor(s).

Therefore his statement pertained to some floor below the impact. Which makes sense if thousands of gallons of fuel were released.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm sure the 911 operator felt extremely helpless during that call. How do you calm a guy down who's in distress, when you know and he knows, nobody can reach them. I"m sure a lot of the 911 operators had a difficult time sleeping for weeks after listening to desperate calls like that. You know his wife and now his grown children probably have heard this tape. Very sad and heart wrenching.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
truly sad phone call, I heard it years ago I found it on YouTube. there are other 911 calls as well look them up on YouTube. this however I was probably the most tragic of all the phone calls I listend to from that day.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
that was horrifying..especially..when he said he had two young children and wasn't ready to die...so sad..it angers me that they told people that were coming down to go back up to work...I just can't ever get past that..

My cousin was in one of the towers, I think the South Tower. Her daughter was working in one of the lower buildings - not sure which one either. When things started to happen, alarms going off in the towers and fire trucks starting to arrive, my cousin called her daughter. They spoke a few minutes about what they thought was happening and then ended the call. A short time later my cousin called her daughter again and said they were told there's just a small fire and that evacuation wasn't necessary. Between calls, her daughter had surveyed the scene from outside the building and told her mother to "come down. We're leaving. It doesn't look or feel right. It's not just a small fire." Well she finally gave in and took one of the last elevators to reach the ground that day. The two were unharmed because of intuition and not what anyone directed them to do.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The two were unharmed because of intuition and not what anyone directed them to do.

Common sense trumps beaurocratic info lag.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I don't feel it's reasonable to infer anything. Mr. Cosgrove did not mention any crashing of the plane so who is to say if he just didn't think explosion reporting was important at that point or just didn't think to mention that when it was most obvious to him that something extreme happened. You mention this is old news but everyone else on this thread had not heard this either, so I don't think you should try to dismiss it as old news so easily.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Never forget... we should be reminded by things like this from time to time, no matter how hard or difficult it might be to listen to.

It's real, it happened, and it's sad. We should never allow it to happen again.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
that was so difficult to listen to, I am sitting here crying as I type...and yes, we should never forget...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Yes, that really hit me hard too. Just so personal from that day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join