It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance Of Green Bottle Fly's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Good Idea, I need something to watch tonight!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I live in Mereyside (UK) and im having the same problem with flys this year, i have gone through at least 6 cans of Raid in as many weeks.

They may be breeding to much or something but its a problem for most of the UK this year, we need a really cold winter to get rid of them.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Na... I prefer mild winters plus we save on fuel bills if its mild!

Surprisingly though, I havn't seen many flies around here for a good few years or bees, wasps... I know they are dying out due to our continued Industrialization.

Come to think of it, I don't see any Ants anymore either

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No.... I dont believe this to be Demonic... I believe it to be a blessing of some sort....

Like, I may be able to bring certain things from my thoughts and subconscious into reality.... like what happened in 'The Matrix'

Goes along with this thread I put up about manifesting thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No.... I dont believe this to be Demonic... I believe it to be a blessing of some sort....

Like, I may be able to bring certain things from my thoughts and subconscious into reality.... like what happened in 'The Matrix'

Goes along with this thread I put up about manifesting thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great Thread of yours and I believe it to be true.... about being able to bring your/our thoughts into reality, not sure on the 'World being an illusion', however, I was just thinking yesterday and the day before that the people who rule over us are all Frauds and that they and their Corporations are just Crooks.... taking the rest of us for what they can whenever they feel like it....

I think that if we 'the people' think about a better place without Frauds running the show, it will come.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Absolutely!!
If everyone could visualize a world of true freedom and loving one's neighbor, helping others when possible, ending the violence, etc., then it would come to pass eventually.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Only thing I'm interested in is the ecology impact due to re-location of many species (insects, birds, mammals, fish, etc etc) around the world due to the whacky climate changes/seasons for whatever reasons. I do know we've been reading about massive washup of fishes and mammals along the shore lines and/or deaths of bees in many parts. Certainly the mosquitos have made a big progress in the US all the way from the south to the north ever so slowly.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Don't forget what some corps have done to the Sea & Food!

A lot of Species are dying because of what has been happening with these Corps and their Drilling and experimentation with Spray's and whatnot.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Don't forget what some corps have done to the Sea & Food!

A lot of Species are dying because of what has been happening with these Corps and their Drilling and experimentation with Spray's and whatnot.
Exactly. At the same time, demise of one species leads to the thriving of another. However it could impact a lot of things such as farming, house hold pests, disease etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Surprisingly though, I havn't seen many flies around here for a good few years or bees, wasps... I know they are dying out due to our continued Industrialization.

Come to think of it, I don’t see any Ants anymore either

Creatures, of all kinds, are remarkably resilient. Could it be that when you were young you noticed these things more? you were more in tune with your surroundings and nature. I think it seems more like a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Could well be coincidence but I guess I will never know....

Unless I write a little story to see if what I write about happens again.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I didn't write this in my OP but I also wrote about the same guy being attacked by Spiders, and guess what? After about a year with no Spiders in my place, I have all of a sudden had about 10! This is no Lie!

Latest 2 last night.... had to smash them with rolled up paper! One was a BIG one.

I think the Spiders were just co-incidence though as the people in ground-floor flat were clearing the garden out!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join