It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells Schools Not To Discipline Black Students For Bad Behavior

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Could have been, but you weren't discussing the civil war, so the significance or point of your reply is what?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks!!

I am playing ATS live now...I am going to try to call in...looks like this thread will be the first topic of hour 2.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

The point was that I did not create this thread in Breaking News...

its in a Social Issues forum, so it does not have to be a recent event....(DUUHHHH)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh and by the way, when you combine two stories together that are essentially a year apart...that's misleading. The story about the bus attack in Florida which anyone can find here in the Examiner or anywhere online for that matter, happened recently. Obama's story that your OP is referring to came out in 2012. So by stating that "in the wake of", you're leading others into believing that the two stories happened within a similar realm of time and that's simply not true.

Your OP is just misleading and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Obviously, you're entitled to post whatever you would like, but in the future, if I see your name attached to a topic I probably won't read it, because now I view you as one who misleads.

That's all and that's my opinion

ETA
I can see exactly where you posted it. Anyway...no more time wasted on this as you are obviously willing to mislead and "DUUHHHH" is not a word.

Enjoy your weekend

ETA
Also, here's the executive order in case anyone actually wants to read it:
Executive Order
edit on 8/10/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Lol...You seem pretty upset.

But anyway, I mentioned the story about the Florida teens because it correlated with the issue; black teens not being punished by the school for their bad behavior.....

(Duhhh).

You have yourself a nice weekend also..

I'm gearing up for ATS live.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Thanks! Glad there's someone else here who agrees.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Lol...You seem pretty upset.

But anyway, I mentioned the story about the Florida teens because it correlated with the issue; black teens not being punished by the school for their bad behavior.....

(Duhhh).

You have yourself a nice weekend also..

I'm gearing up for ATS live.

The days old story about the teens in Florida, does not correlate with Obama's year old executive order. In no way am I upset, I simply dislike misleading information. The two stories are a year apart and have absolutely nothing to do with each other. By the way, where does this comment made by you in your OP fit in to the President's executive order, "The order essentially gives a green light for black students to misbehave in public school" and please point me to where Obama "basically" gave a "green light" for misbehaving by black students? Your OP is simply put, emotional. I'm not trying to trample your OP, but really?

I included the link to the executive order just in case you would like to refresh your memory about it.

Executive Order

(Try and think about what I wrote and leave all the emotions out)

Have a great time on ATS Live

ETA
"Duhhh" is still not a word no matter how many times you use it or how many different ways you spell it

edit on 8/10/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To all the people who feel that Obama is a racist, and that he feels to subvert the lives of whites and other races in this country, you must think deeper. Think deeper than the left vs. right paradigm. Think deeper than Obama trying to employ white guilt in the minds if whites. Think deeper than this.

If he was truly racist, do you think he would sail smoothly in front of a 98% white congress? Don't you think a truly ant-white president would have made more overt and fare reaching moves to make white people lives harder?

You all must realize that this i TPTB move to make sure to keep us mentally and physically occupied. This new law in NO way helps inner city black youth, but only enables them towards entitlement and laziness. The government "teet" as some people here call it, is not, or was never here for the purpose to help and support poor blacks, or ANYONE in this country. It is a way to keep them us as dumb, unmotivated, placate, expectant, and simple minded as possible. They can very easily use money to eliminate poverty and revitalize education to improve the morale and ethics of the poor, but instead they give out money to buy food and pay bills.

TPTB wish to keep people distracted and worried by publicly signing a law that allows already misbehaving kids to misbehave without consequence; no rational minded, intelligent person would do this. With all the other moves concerning our rights and finances we have observed this administration make, we can see that this is yet another ploy to destroy us. This law will set loose the ignorant, uneducated, criminal minded members of the black race on everyone. This will in turn form negative, oversweeping views in the minds of the uninformed white race, icnluding other races. The educated but uninformed but educated and regular black race retaliate with negative, oversweeping opinions of the whole white race, and now we have a scenario where everyone is pitted against everyone, unable to come together to combat our evil governments, and the true masters t the federal reserve that call ALL the shots.

Think, folks. Does this law really look like a president who is on favor of his own race, and who wants them to improve? Do you really think he is just dumb, and doing it out of concern?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
wow you guys really are bat #e crazy. It's no wonder people laugh at you uncontrollably. Astounding this would make it to the front page.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
BUTTTERCOOKIE WANNA BE WHITE SOOOOOOOOOO BAD LMAO. YA'LL CAN HAVE HER

No.

But I am used to the ;Uncle Tom' rhetoric, just because I refuse to go along with the 'black script'....

because I do not vote Democratic
because I do not cry 'racism' when I don't get my way
because I do not wallow in victimhood
and because I looked at the facts in the Zimmerman trial

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good job on the radio show Buttercookie, you nailed it.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Good job on the radio show Buttercookie, you nailed it.

Thanks!!!

I felt confident in articulating my points. My daughter that I mentioned earlier in the thread was so excited to hear me on the show!!

It appears that I was able to get a lot of the points made here cleared up

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sorry I missed it.

But good job, none the less!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beezer!!

And now all the people who felt that I TOTALLY could not be a 'real' person- because I am black, not democratic and a woman have now been proven wrong

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I listened.

from me

100% solid.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I listened.

from me

100% solid.

THANKS!!!!

I really do appreciate that compliment.

I feel that it was productive in expressing to the rest of the world that our 'race' problem in the US is not what they think; that its not the 1950's.

We unfortunately have a segment of the nation that cannot get past race, and like to keep it that way to remain relevant.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thanks for calling in. I enjoyed the banter!

Still think I'm right though
- but different opinions are what make the world go round!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Thanks for calling in. I enjoyed the banter!

Still think I'm right though
- but different opinions are what make the world go round!

Agreed!!

and I enjoyed calling into the show.

Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Time to home school.

Enrollment now on at Sphan Ranch.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join