It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Head, Michael Hayden, Aggressively Attacks the Entire Hacking Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey there Fellow ATS'ers. OK, I know this is a blog, but it does seem that maybe these formerly (Well Respected) Types are getting a little bit shrill in their denunciations of these groups, calling them such things as (Nihilists, anarchists, activists, Lulzsec, Anonymous, twenty-somethings who haven’t talked to the opposite sex in five or six years).

What thinks you? Are the Millennials (twenty to thirty somethings) Getting a little too big for their britches or are they just pointing out The Hypocrisy of the whole Control Culture/National Security State?

Thanks for reading this Guys and Gals.

Namaste
Arjunanda

[url=http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/08/08/former-nsa-head-michael-hayden-aggressively-attacks-the-entire-hacking-community/]libertyblitzkrieg.com[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow, I looked at his picture, and the scary thing is he could be in politics for another 10-20 years. I was hoping he would be drooling and in a wheel chair. People like him (trying to push an outdated agenda) are probably just about to hit their prime, I bet.
edit on 9-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
When you tell one lie...It usually leads to more.

When you have been bold face lying to millions of people for over 60 years.

Next is "We lied to you for your own good".

Let's break it down.

Defending your 4th Amendment privilege... $7,000,000

Protecting yourself from government over-reach...$5,000,000

Watching these lying bastards squirm...Priceless.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arjunanda

Dear Federal Government -

hy·poc·ri·sy
[hi-pok-ruh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous
[sangk-tuh-moh-nee-uhs] Show IPA

adjective
1. making a hypocritical show of religious devotion, piety, righteousness, etc.: They resented his sanctimonious comments on immorality in America.

2. Obsolete . holy; sacred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1595–1605; sanctimony + -ous

Please refer to -
deceptive
duplicitous
false
insincere
sanctimonious
self-righteous
unnatural
affected
artificial
assuming
bland
canting
captious
caviling
deluding
dissembling
double
double-dealing
faithless
feigning
fishy
fraudulent
glib
hollow
jivey
left-handed
lying
moralistic
oily
pharisaical
phony
pietistic
pious
smooth
smooth-spoken
smooth-tongued
snide
specious
spurious
two-faced
unctuous
unreliable

for further examples...

"President Josiah Bartlet: What plaid, flannel-wearing cheese-eating yahoo of a milkman governor signed that idiot bill into state law?
Charlie Young: [looks uncomfortable and doesn't answer]
President Josiah Bartlet: It was me, wasn't it?
Charlie Young: Yes, sir."

The West Wing - 2001

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You know it's rather hilarious when you think about it. Some people in positions of power seem to have developed the delusion that they are no longer regular folks like the rest of us, but indeed, that they are now gods of people that can determine what is best for regular folks, as if we are like cattle and they are now the shepherds.

How would this clown like it if he was getting spied on?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Murderous
Inhumane
Megalomaniacal
Paranoid/schizophrenic
Immoral
Narcistic
obsolete

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Funny thing is, I'll bet you Hayden, hasnt gotten laid in over 20 years. He must really be getting in a sticky spot to be saying those things, and he's probably worried to death, about what information Snowden has.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The POTUS set the whole tone for this when he publicly dismissed Snowden as a "Hacker", and seems to be doing everything in his power to send out his propaganda posse to convince people this is no "Big Deal". Well, let's see since then what's been happening......

1. All of a sudden when the Judiciary committee holds hearings about the NSA, the news is flooded with how we are now on "High Terror" alert, all due to the invaluable information gathered from "Surveillance" .....

2. Senators are basically saying they were either not aware, or that they were unable to discuss it without threat of prosecution.....

3. Secure websites that refuse to share their clients information are being shut down and harassed.

4..Obama calls for emergency meeting for Democrats at the exact same time Greenwald is due to speak before the Senate.

5. Journalists that are pursuing this story end up mysteriously dead or discredited.

6. Obama cancels meeting with Putin, over Snowden....didn't the Pres tell us this "Hacker" was of no real concern to him....hmmmm?

Since when did Activists, Patriots and Libertarians become such a Big Threat to the "Land of the Free" ....Micheal Hayden has gone off the deep end.......the kids are smarter then they are being given credit for....I will most likely never understand computers as well as my 22 yr old daughter does.

Sadly she will probably never understand what it was like to believe that her Government worked for and was elected by the people, she will have every stupid thing she ever said or did on the internet used against her and her generation in ways my generation is still trying to even comprehend.

I wonder how Hayden feels about those 20 somethings being sent off to kill or be killed to maintain the "privileges" that their generation is losing by the day......These crazy old perverts have no shame. So unless their family has some money to help these kids get started in life, they can go into debt. with student loans, sell their bodies to the likes of men like Hastings....work at Wal-mart, or if they're really lucky get some job that requires they sell their souls......I hear TSA is always hiring.......

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Hey Whyamihere, Nice One, Just gotta get a credit card with a high enough limit and all is good. I wonder if the Gov can have one of their Crony Bankster Types send a card over here, so I can maybe at least put up a little D. They should look at it like (Any Economic Activity is Beneficial). This Includes employing some of these Unfortunate Lawyers with Not Enough Work to do with their Magical Pontifactory Verbiage on my behalf. Namaste
Arjunanda

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Guten Tag Xcathdra, I love your litany here, a few I hadn't thought of myself, Good Work! Thank You so much for your contribution to our thread and Namaste
Arjunanda

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Hey Glassbender777, You shouldn't be so hard on The Old Boy. All these guys get lots of it, Paid for by yours and my Tax Dollars of course. But, if you mean he hasn't been done by anyone for Free Love etc. I guess on that count, I'll have to agree with ya!
Namaste Arjunanda

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I found another interview of Michael Hayden later in July about the competition of US with China where he talk openly about how he stand behind global espionage.

www.lowyinterpreter.org...

Obviously the man is pro global domination While protecting corporate espionage.

He is nothing but a well pay tool

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's bound to happen one way or another,
Nature will correct itself, an remove the bad genes violently at that to prevent future variants from obtaining the undesired gene.

It's the Micro an we are an example of that concept in macro.

Greed only promotes cancer, remove the cancer.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's bound to happen one way or another,
Nature will correct itself, an remove the bad genes violently at that to prevent future variants from obtaining the undesired gene.

It's the Micro an we are an example of that concept in macro.

Greed only promotes cancer, remove the cancer.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination or does this dude look exactly like a bulldog?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Dude, Don't be putting Poor Bulldogs down like that! They are much more Cute and Cuddly than that Poxie Faced Ponce
Namaste Arjunanda

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ehh, so he calls hackers basement dwelling virgins.

Isn't the correct response :

"NO U"

?

this guy is a craic.. "He's not a basement dwelling virgin hacker, he's on our pay roll. He's a Secret Agent!"

top topics

join