It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DESIGN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Now that Iv'e got your attention,

What do you think the advantages/differences between an open core shaft design hybrid lighter than air vehicle and a blimp design vehicle would be?

Links/pictures would be helpful.

These are for metal overlay or composite material designs.

Links for composite fabrics commercially available for less than $300/sq ft of fabric is appreciated for the wider discussion.

I will post info to help out, but am being lazy and am watching a movie + you people fascinate me and I'm bored. Got some higher frequency fabric and ways to disperse a false image so you don't have a "blank" spot.

Any who back to you tube.

ROCK ON

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

If only by your own descriptionary term "U.F.O."...it cant be described in an accuracy nor discussed as to potential materials.

It is an "object" "Flying" thats "Un-identifiable" Therefore, the point is MOOT. It would have to be positively and definitely indentifed 1st...and it cant be.

If you mean intergallactic and dimensional traveling "craft"...forget it. They will be made with materials we couldnt understand about, and made on other planets we dont know exist, using processess we couldnt possibly understand, with those unknown materials, and by unknown processes on unknown planets.

Personally, I am of the opinion they dont need "conveyances" of any kind solid or otherwise to move (travel) thru space and time. And we cant understand that when they are most likely millions of tech years ahead of us cavemen.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is something to get the discussion started.

www.eccosorb.com...

something random

blockyourid.com...

blockyourid.com...

blockyourid.com...

blockyourid.com...

dunno about this link

patft.uspto.gov... ammer%22&OS=%22radio+jammer%22&RS=%22radio+jammer%22

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
Now that Iv'e got your attention,

What do you think the advantages/differences between an open core shaft design hybrid lighter than air vehicle and a blimp design vehicle would be?

Links/pictures would be helpful.

ROCK ON

Mylar is considered a very lightweight material and has been used in many aerial flying objects (AFO's) so that could be a consideration.

As far as the design, a core shaft design hybrid? hmm, may be hard to control...I think the blimp design would be a possible choice....but it's ultimate purpose would need to be considered to make a more specific design. More info required?

In the meantime this could be a tested prototype.
Obviously tried and true but could be adapted with new lighter weight material: Potential Prototype

Another consideration, also tried and true, but as mentioned, depends up its application: =weather%20balloon&filters[ primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=19]The Balloon Option

Cheers!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

An Overview of...

The above information is spotty at best, but going through what is written can reveal much about the structural design requirements for systems/technological capabilities, etc.

Clicking "next chapter" and researching the authors/titles is a good idea. Obvious thing to say, true, but many people have seemingly forgotten how to be effective readers.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You should seriously change the thread title as it is misleading.
What is your own opinion regarding the links you posted?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tomra

Could you explain how the title is misleading in regards to the content? Which is, so far, mostly regarding materials and engineering?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I just think some are pissed its not aliens :p

Btw im going on the human lighter than air type craft in my bt research.

I also have a theroy on there purpose.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How can you discuss materials and technology of something that it is unidentified? Anyway, i see you have changed the title. In all fairness, are you trying to discuss technology for a disc shaped aircraft or a UFO?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tomra

I'm talking about anything really.

Thing about soft/hard/composite airships would be nice though.

Like how having a "hard skinned" airship changes the engineering/weight requirements due to needing extra remote sensing equipment. Or general weight/range limitations on drones operating out of airship carriers.

As to how I can talk about things that are identified, idk. I guess I'll just have to make something up off the top of my head.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just a few theorys im running with on Black Triangles

1) They could be Navy operated not Airforce or even CIA/Other agancy
2)Complety diffrent role to foreign Recon. Maybe domestic spying? A secret Nuclear second strike craft? Some sort of Radar station? A anti missle platform?
3) There so called super speed and maneuverability could be down to some sort of visial and Radar decoy, the craft itself could be pretty simple in design.
4) Kept highly classified as it would provide a extrem advanatge if a major war were to break out were the USA + Allies would face oppostion that could match it conventionaly.
5) The UK has at least 1.

top topics

join