It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New Japan Tsunami Video*- Wave starts out small, but then...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Explosions look different from earthquakes in seismographs, that's how they know that country X has made an underground test or not.

According to all seismographs, this one was an earthquake.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Really terrifying!

But WTH is that blueish "thing" climbing out of the water and into the building at 10:32 to 10:50 min?

Incredible and unusual behavior!!

Scary!!
edit on 9-8-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

It looks like a wave type motion hit a solid structure and threw up a sea spray much like you see when waves hit rocks. I didnt catch the one :30 seconds after the one mentioned by this post, but about :10-:15 seconds before you see the one noticed in this segment you can see the same thing happening just to the left of the one 'going into the building' it is sort of blocked by the trees, but you can see a very similar effect. Its likely just the force of the wave hitting something else rather large and heavy and quickly displacing the 'water' in the form of a mist.

It was creepy how it appeared to climb over that fence, although i dont think apparitions would need that capability, to travel via a wave of water in a tsunami and then to breach the water to 'save' somebody?!? Im going with simple natural water phenomena

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It actually happens at the 10:30-10:33 mark, same occurrence, just behind the tree.

Awesome video btw OP

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Really terrifying!

But WTH is that blueish "thing" climbing out of the water and into the building at 10:32 to 10:50 min?

Scary!!

First, I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen the vid. Talk about the end of days for these poor folks.

Second, I noticed right away when I saw the vid for the first time at 10:48 the phenomena at hand and upon many views I came to the conclusion that it does not correspond to any smoke, gas or vapor of any sort. It, judging from the way it behaved, seemed to be "intelligent" (used for a lack of a better term) because it did not react to the wind blowing, seemed to follow the source and for a fraction of second it remained motionless as if waiting for the rest of it to come out to move on. Now, I am no expert in Aerodynamics or more specifically Gas Dynamics nor do I have to be one to know that smoke and/or gas never stays still while there is an air current blowing. Now, I don't know what it was, all I know is that I know what it wasn't.

Third, I also saw the same phenomena a couple of times right towards the end of the vid. Initially I thought it was some sort of pressurized smoke or vapor being released because the obvious pressures but no, there was no way this was the case.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were a person ceasing to exist, who knows how many people were dragged and kept underwater because of the current.

edit on 10-8-2013 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Really terrifying!

Scary!!

Could it maybe be a whale or dolphin trapped and try to find refuge?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
For those that think that this may be CGI, if it is then Google is part of it and faked the photos they use on Street View.

Kesennuma

Edit: according to WIkipedia, the fires burned for 4 days.
edit on 11/8/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
For those that think that this may be CGI, if it is then Google is part of it and faked the photos they use on Street View.

Kesennuma

Edit: according to WIkipedia, the fires burned for 4 days.
edit on 11/8/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Thanks dude!!!
I did wonder what had happened to that pedestrian bridge at the beginning of the vid!! Now I know...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Imagine what it sounded like it, live? You can hear the wood cracking and metal grinding. That thing swallowed entire houses.
And we walk around this planet, like we own it?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Really terrifying!

Scary!!

I tried to screen capture it too - but my tablet is being weird.. The same 'phenomena' happens about 30 seconds later, off to the right between the housings, as if it "jumped" again into another place.

At 10:42 you can watch this white-wavey thing flow in the water then at about 10:45 it jumps up, changes direction to the left a bit and disperses onto the top of the shack. If you watch about 15 seconds later, the shack gets whiped out.

The youtube people are saying thigns like; water-elemental, ghost, spirit.. We've heard stories where disasters come, there is "angel like" precense that come and save one who cannot save themselves, maybe someone was in that shack or house for shelter?

Idk, Ive never seen water or 'vapor' behave like that, also alter its direction in mid air. Again, watch it in the background, off to the right, between the homes in relation to the first 10:45 point. I think its somewhere around 11:20-11:40

It looks like debris being tossed around. It's happening all through the video once the debris starts to flow.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
While you guys search for bizarre things coming out of the water in this video, let's not overlook the moral of the story here, shall we?

And that is- if you live near a coastal waterway or inlet that is fed from the ocean and there is a large earthquake, never ever underestimate the power of a tsunami. Get the heck out of there. FAST. And go as far as your feet or car will take you away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join