It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mistake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Greetings,

I thought this was a discussion board. I was wrong. I have quickly discovered if you don't hate America and if you are heterosexual then you are not welcome.

It's okay, I'm not angry just disappointed.

This is not a "goodbye" thread because those are not allowed.

Maybe I entered the wrong thread or maybe I said the wrong things. I apologize to all I offended.

I

(every action has an equal and opposite reaction.)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Dear gotya,

In a sense, you're right. There are a number of posters who do their best to shout down and discourage posters with a different point of view. There are more than just what you have mentioned. Speak out in favor of GMOs, the Catholic Church (or Christianity, for that matter), Israel, Business, or the official government story on just about anything, and you will feel "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune."

If you want some suggestions, I'll offer them, but if you're fed up beyond repair then I will only say I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to see your work.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Hey! You've picked up an applause and you don't even have 100 posts!. Nice going.

edit on 8-8-2013 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A bit ironic dotcha think?

Especially if you are talking about the dominoes falling thread, where you said

No offense OP.

To be honest I'm getting tired of this spying stuff.

Okay. They are spying.

The Horse is Dead why beat it, there are better things to beat.

and then you said this here:

I thought this was a discussion board. I was wrong.

Seems you are upset because a discussion didn't go in your favor, yet you basically were saying they should stop talking about it....

a little too ironic?

My advice? a bit thicker skin.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
Greetings,

I thought this was a discussion board. I was wrong. I have quickly discovered if you don't hate America and if you are heterosexual then you are not welcome.
I

Wow, gotya, it ain't so. Don't know what threads you got into but the facts, I don't hate America, don't care what sexuality someone is and got hammered hard (by a nameless someone) in my into thread. Don't take it personally and don't feed the trolls.

I hope you stay. Take care friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
Greetings,

It's okay, I'm not angry just disappointed.

This is not a "goodbye" thread because those are not allowed.

Maybe I entered the wrong thread or maybe I said the wrong things. I apologize to all I offended.

I

(every action has an equal and opposite reaction.)

Everything you do and how you respond to everything is your choice.

Ignore them or educate them.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

you joined three days ago and you are pissed already grow a set bud and fight back

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Maybe I entered the wrong thread or maybe I said the wrong things.
reply to post by gotya

Ah don't worry about it,I'm sure all is good....Just don't do it again or we will send the Green Meanies.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

touché.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by gotya

you joined three days ago and you are pissed already grow a set bud and fight back

I'm not pissed and i have a pair. (well i was pissed.) I'll get over it.

Thanks 4 being all kissy.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The ATS Site Owner awhile back reminded us in a thread response that this is a "private" forum. (join up and youre good to go)...and in that simple and acceptable explanatory description...I think you misundestood .

I for one am glad there are rules here and it has nothing to do with free-speech. None. It has everything to do with moderation, civility, decorum, and contiuity of thought and replies. It keeps us here from falling into the abyss like that "other" site. (Won't mention it because we all know it).

The mods here are great. Smart, thorough and right around the corner when we need them. They keep us on a straight...albeit sometimes "wobbly" course with guidance, information and dedication.

I dont think we are limited in any discussion agendas...even those topics "not allowed". They maybe are not to be here, but when we discuss topics, issues and agendas in a intellegent and informative way...we can even discuss those "banned" here. It is just how we do it that counts!

There really IS no other place like this family at ATS, where freedom of expression and topic are for all involved...wide open when presented correctly. It help us maintain and separate the chaff from the wheat....

Thanks MS

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Have you read what people say in the topics regarding Homosexuals?

i don't think it's anything more than most people don't like unnecessary attacks on Anyone regardless of Gender,Sex,Race etc

new topics

top topics

join