It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow, these forums are huge. You could get lost in here for days if you really wanted

I'm 33. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm a voracious reader with an interest in beliefs and ideas of all kinds. I write, I play guitar.

I have already begun contributing to these forums and I'm looking forward to continuing. See you all around.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yep, immensely huge and completely mad, but we're all happy as a pig in......

Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello Bru! Do ya wanna chup bro? I remember the YouTube video of a beached wale in Australia or NZ. Anyway! Welcome to ATS. I hope you have a good time here.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwanIsland

I have already begun contributing to these forums and I'm looking forward to continuing. See you all around.

Welcome SwanIsland! ATS is great and certainly huge.

Since I'm fairly new as well please explain how you already posted before doing your intro, thought that was hard coded into ATS. Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Hello Bru! Do ya wanna chup bro? I remember the YouTube video of a beached wale in Australia or NZ. Anyway! Welcome to ATS. I hope you have a good time here.

The creators of those animations are Australian, but the characters are New Zealanders. I don't mind at all, but a lot of people would want to hurt you for getting Australians and New Zealanders mixed up

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Originally posted by SwanIsland

Welcome SwanIsland! ATS is great and certainly huge.

Since I'm fairly new as well please explain how you already posted before doing your intro, thought that was hard coded into ATS. Maybe not.

New users can reply to existing threads, but they can only make a new one in this forum.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SwanIsland

Oh yeah, new thread.

I read the FAQ, really....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
gday and welcome to wonderland hope to see you around i spend days on some old threads here

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wow, these forums are huge. You could get lost in here for days if you really wanted .

That is the Truth...So many different point of views.

Have fun Swan

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice greetings, folks. I've had some fun so far and I look forward to having some more.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello & Welcome.... enjoy your stay

new topics

top topics

join