It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy tecdhnologie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was reading, and alot of scientists say things like telepathy should be classified under the same category as magic, well I love to prove people (especially really smart people) wrong, so I came up with a dvice that can be built that in essence be telepathy through technology, this is how it works,
A neural interface put on the back of the neck would connect with the speech and thought centers of the brain it would send the thoughts as radiowaves to the recieving telComm (telepathicCommunicator) and be sent to the part of the brain that registers and tells you what someone said, One problem that you might face with a primitive computer program is what thoughts to send and where do they get sent, this could easily be fixed with a partial AI that would process everything.

So what do you think? Good, bad, id like both positive and negative feedback so I can correct an y problems I dont see but someone else might.

I've started theorizing how a similiar device might be used for telekineticy.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a really good idea, a bit like the "Braingate" technology they've developed to enable paraplegic people control computers by thought. You might learn some useful things by looking at what they've done.

www.cnn.com...

However, a technological version of telepathy is arguably not in fact telepathy at all, in the true sense of the word, your idea would be more like a cell phone of the future. Telepathy in the true sense works naturally through the ether. Apologies if I'm stating the obvious.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a energy fluxuation consistent with thought, waves travers through space time directed? who knows, just that i dont want some things jabbing into my brain just so i dont have to talk. telepathy is a product of evolution, at least if you believe in EBE theory.

join